It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(VERIFIED) BREAKING Incredible!!!! Man comes forward with Physical Proof of Bigfoot (VERIFIED)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: solids0be

So they're easier to catch and eat than wild boars...carry on Sherlock

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Aww shucks Appeal to authority fallacy

God Bless Cooking tips

Sasquatch meat is not only poisonous. It is also violently explosive. I guess his grandpa didn't teach him that.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I've changed my position on this thread, Bigfoot is real!...here your are kind folk of ATS

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I wish I knew...I'm really hoping he joins this thread.

Wow it gets better - voices from the afterlife

(post by Phaget removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I would prefer to see a living one, 10' tall and complete with that unforgettable stench and those legendary stealth abilities I've heard and read so much about.

For me, that would be verified and incredible - more so than the contents of those vids.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I would prefer to see a living one

If it farts diamonds, I wish to meet this creature.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
One awesome thing about being human is that we can identify disease and weakness and such just by looking at someone. It's ingrained in our genetics.

Just looking at that foot, it's obviously fake. If anything tried to walk on that with it as its foot, the way it's designed, it would crush to pieces. I don't know how I know that. It's just instinct.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
After 16 pages people still consider this is real? The guys got a video of a live Bigfoot hanging out in his bathroom cuddling a dog that it just gave birth to, enough already. Lol

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I suppose we should be thankful he didn't skin the face for a mask.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Observations:

The foot/ankle is frozen in a standing position. Usually when someone falls, the foot straightens out some. Furthermore, if rigor mortis had not set in yet while they were hacking the foot off, the foot would have gotten straightened out in the process as they held it down to saw.

The shape is not realistic. The toenails are not at a believable angle. Something this large and barefooted would use its toes to grasp the ground when walking.

This foot does not have a believable shape for something of this supposed size, bearing a substantial amount of weight. The heel and sole look rounded off and not as flat and stable as a weight bearing foot. It is rounded off like that of an infant who has not yet begun to walk. Weight and gravity would make that heel flatter against the ground.

The foot seems small in proportion to the hand.

This guy goes out of his way to convince us that this foot is heavy. Yet it appears to be very light. He holds it with the tips of his fingers, which make it hard to believe it is 25+ lbs. I have an old metal cart like his. A few pounds of ground beef make that much noise on a metal table if I were to pound in down like he did.

If this were truly the only known Bigfoot specimen, would he actually be pounding it on a table, hacking a hunk of meat off to eat later, and messing with it at all?

I had to stop watching when I saw the "note from Dad." This note has obviously been burned around the edges to make it look old. Come on. I have paper much older than 1972, that, other than being a bit yellowed if anything, has not taken on the look of ancient parchment, let alone have burned edges.

While I can't judge what frozen Sasquatch flesh, bones and veins should look like, it seems strange to me that the vein is standing erect and open like a straw. Would this not collapse once the blood ran out?

This guy is very angry and defensive, not to mention, a total a-hole. Seems like if he truly had Cornell, DuPont and The Smithsonian working with him, he would not need to prove himself to a few YouTube trolls.

I'm not buying it.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join