It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I think Trump never conspired with Putin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: JeremySun

Americans have a good saying too, "Something around here doesn't smell right." Which means someone's not being honest and their story is Bullsh*t.

Sorta cuts right to the chase doesn't it??

Yeah, and I felt the same way about Hillary Clinton, her views on open borders, outsourcing and "hemispheric trade" Smelled to me like she was selling us out just like Bill did with NAFTA. Its funny how some people on here have a sense of smell that is very selective, some things smell rotten but others don't.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Americans have a good saying too, "Something around here doesn't smell right." Which means someone's not being honest and their story is Bullsh*t.

Yeah, and I felt the same way about Hillary Clinton, her views on open borders, outsourcing and "hemispheric trade" Smelled to me like she was selling us out just like Bill did with NAFTA. Its funny how some people on here have a sense of smell that is very selective, some things smell rotten but others don't.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Yeah, I felt the same way about Clinton.

Funny how so many people around here still can't get it through their head that you can dislike Trump without having to like Clinton.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Treason is not something Donald Trump would risk. Something like this can not be hidden from investigations. There isn't a single email, a single text message, a single phone call between Trump and the Russian government. There is no private server. If there were, it would have been found out like what happened to Hillary Clinton.

There is 0 evidence of any collusion between Trump and Putin, who have never even met in real life.
edit on 15-1-2017 by jsfour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Why would he employ Paul Manafort as his campaign manager? He worked for some of the Russian oligarchs.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is why I think Trump never conspired with Putin

The MOB wanted CLinton.

The EC didn't.

That's why I know Trump did not 'conspire' with Putin.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Trump is great...and haters gonna hate.

Trump is great at what?

Marketing? Selling his name as a brand?

Some people are easily fooled.

Trump has not proven himself yet in the political arena.

I'd hold off the "great" title until he does -- or doesn't.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremySun

Trump never takes a risk with anything. He didn't need Podesta's emails. He didn't collude with Putin. If he did, FBI would have found out.

Then why won't he release his tax returns? And please don't say 'because he doesn't need to lol' because you and I both know it would be an easy way to silence the 'haters' to show how squeaky clean he is.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremySun
It's too risky. No one would risk that. The Podesta emails are minor and they contained very little dirt. They are not even Hillary's emails. The MSM other than Fox News never covered the Podesta emails. Only Fox News covered them a little bit. They were mostly covered by Trump himself. Liberals and independents don't watch Fox News or Trump's rallies. Only Trump's own supports ever seen the Podesta emails. The Podesta emails had no effect on the election because liberals and independents didn't see Podesta's emails.

I don't whether to laugh or cry for ATS when a trolling thread such as this is not in the garbage bin. I have to laugh at this poor psyop trying to discredit the "Podesta emails" as fake while posing to debunk the Trump-Russia false political attack.

The truth is that Hillary Clinton used hundreds of secret media agents in what she called a "pied piper" strategy. This is the fine line that Trump is walking. He knows he was the product of a rigged Republic private party primary selection yet to confirm that would create havoc and the DNC with Hillary must blame Russia or the Podesta and DNC email leaks will expose the rigged system. The liberals must blame Russia to trigger a cold war memory deeply implanted in the mind by ther media agents.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join