It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed alien ship with bodies found on Mars?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I really don't know how credible this news really is we have to find it out,but a remarkable article that NASA supposed to have found a crashed spaceship with alien bodies in the vicinity of that ship reported by Pravda.

As what Pravda claims that the pictures were found by alien hunters and now NASA seems to investigate the crash site and the bodies.

The bodies seem to be mummified and crashed a long time ago.

Now I can't really say the realness of this news so I'll hope you can find more credible sources or pictures to build concrete evidence until NASA itself will tell the story .

I found this video about it so I'll hope you can find the matching pictures on the NASA jpl site.

Pravda

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This should be fun to watch

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

It's always a surprise what the outcome is

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
No. Just...no. How could you possibly even begin to take this seriously? Worst "proof" I've seen in quite a while.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
So here we have it...

Aviation Week & Space Technology wrote with reference to own anonymous sources at NASA that the agency sent another document to the White House along with the report on the Martian soil analysis. The secret document supposedly says that Phoenix found certain evidence of possible life on the planet. The classified report does not contain any mentioning of a life form that exists or might have existed on Mars, the weekly magazine wrote. Most likely, it goes about a potential ability of the red planet to maintain the existence of living organisms. It is too early to make such a conclusion about the entire surface of Mars. For the time being, the assumption may be true only with the area, where the rover conducts exploration works.

Still assumptions... but hey nothing is impossible.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

By now i know the punchline already
Rocks that look like (insert whatever

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Well, the same as well paid MSN journalism does , doesn't matter if it's true or not " place the article " and start denying "
edit on 0b06America/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 05:31:06 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 05:31:06 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I should know better by now, than to hold out hope that something credible and real is going to pop up on topic of intelligent alien life cropping up somewhere, particularly Mars. Hell, I DO know better, and the reason I know better? Aside from any of the probabilistics involved in finding a crashed craft, with a body in proximity to it, on a world which is ostensibly dead from the looks of things (meaning that as a target for research, it has less promise than, say for example, the Earth), you have to remember that the size of just this one galaxy in which we are all living is mind boggling. Consider then the whole breadth and height and depth of this universe, and realise how foolish it is to believe that alien life is visiting, or has visited this solar system, unless there is something far more positive and solid to go on than a blurry photograph of some rocks.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Now I can't really say the realness of this news so I'll hope you can find more credible sources or pictures to build concrete evidence until NASA itself will tell the story . I found this video about it so I'll hope you can find the matching pictures on the NASA jpl site.

It's up to YOU to hunt down the proof, not just throw up some iffy video and then tell people to go find it for you. Why no numbers to look up the frames on JPL? The video just shows a couple of pictures of a fake alien and ship, then a few shots of Mars landscape. This should be in LOL or Hoax. SkunkWorks at best.
edit on 13-1-2017 by DAVID64 because: it's early, ok?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Let the uncertainty of life surprise you, they don't have much time anymore before we will prove it ourselves. .

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I really don't know how credible this news really is we have to find it out,but a remarkable article that NASA supposed to have found a crashed spaceship with alien bodies in the vicinity of that ship reported by Pravda.

UFO/alien video with added spooky music = hoax

So when exactly was this taken by NASA?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
There's one born everyday...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

If it happened a long time ago, we are seeing rocks. If it happened recently we will soon be invaded.

Stuff on Mars changes a lot due to the fact it constantly has sandblaster-type weather. Anything organic would quickly be simply blasted away by Mars' weather.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Don't know but Pravda seems to know it ,but I guess they are just like all the other MSN websites then.

The video I found on YouTube don't know of its made from the real existing pictures to be found?
I will look into that later on

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

...reported by Pravda...

There's your problem. Pravda is essentially CNN, but with a better reputation and more journalistic integrity.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Based on what?

By prove it to ourselves, do you mean with real things like forensic science, actual understanding of physics and their applications in the field of astronavigation, craft design, propulsion and so on, biology as applied to potential species outside the human experience?

Or do you mean with spooky stories, arbitrary leaps of logic which follow no path of reason what so ever and do not fit the physical facts well at all? Because most people are barely capable of the second option, leave alone the actually valid and valuable first option.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I really don't know how credible this news really is we have to find it out,

Red dust covers everything om Mars except these ancient alien bodies, of course.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Rocks... Just rocks....

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Interesting they can find a crashed spaceship on mars with bodies , yet still havent found flight mh370 .

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

...reported by Pravda...

There's your problem. Pravda is essentially CNN, but with a better reputation and more journalistic integrity.

LOL, I see what you did there. Well done sir, well done.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join