It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed alien ship with bodies found on Mars?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Assuming that space craft crashed some time ago, that body would be bleached white, in any case why would a dude leave the space craft without a survival suite on?
A space craft that travels billions of mile crashes? run out of fuel maybe, but crashes? Really?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
Assuming that space craft crashed some time ago, that body would be bleached white, in any case why would a dude leave the space craft without a survival suite on?
A space craft that travels billions of mile crashes? run out of fuel maybe, but crashes? Really?

The pilot was drunk .

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Some of them survived

www.gigapan.com...
www.gigapan.com...
www.gigapan.com...
www.gigapan.com...

Found by Lányi Gábor ( Facebook )

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Nah , I'm not saying that it will be next summer that we're going to proof it .

But technology we have today is up to date to Bo probably build our own rc spacecraft and get us lose from gravity, we just have to wait for one garage scientist who will show us how make it and to use it . We already deploy micro satellites into orbit build on kitchen tables .

If one guy manage to fire a small rocket into space with such a small satellite heading for lets say the moon or just orbit our planet we then are one step closer to be hobby space explorers .

And if Roger Sawyer can build a Emdrive in his home well put that into a micro satellite and there you go off to Mars, don't forget the camera's I say..

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Dont know what to believe , but a lot of posters are thinking earth environments and reactions when they comment on the pics, They are 2 completely different worlds. But yet , I read stuff like " the bodies would be bleached" . Maybe , but what color ?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
All my stereotype expectations delivered in one poor YouTube video. Little green men!

No doubt someone will believe this!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's neat how the shapes of rocks can resemble many things.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

very true. Just take a look at this for example.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well, for a start, this would be bleaching by exposure to sunlight, and more of its dangerous components than we would be exposed to on Earth. But as to what colour that process would produce in the "bone", that depends entirely on what specific chemical composition the skeletal structure had. As you know, our brains determine colour based on the wavelength of light hitting the rods and cones in our eyes, and different chemicals reflect light at different wavelengths.

You also have to consider the precise environmental factors at play. Normally, when a body falls to the ground on Earth, you can be certain of a number of things. First of all, you have the fact that in nearly EVERY circumstance where a body falls on this planet, and is not buried deeply and securely, carrion animals, including insects, birds, small to medium and even some large mammals, will have at the corpse and strip it of any nutritious elements, normally starting with the softer tissues. Hyenas, which love to feast on corpse flesh, will even crunch the bones, to get the maximum amount of nutrition from whatever they find. These gluttons will make an entire Zebra disappear in half an hour, when a pack eats all together. But there will be no animal activity in this scenario. Also, you have to consider the difference in biology of the corpse once more...

When a human body drops, or for that matter the body of most of the creatures on this planet, the body is also broken down by processes involving bacteria derived from the body itself. You also have the additional erosive factor of the acid in the gut, which once breached can spill into the abdomen and begin to break down whatever it comes into contact with.

So in answer to your question, of what would an alien bone, bleached by light which undergoes less filtering than here on Earth, potentially constructed of different chemicals than our own, and affected by different bacterial assault than our bones would be in the same situation, I have no idea. The process of bodily break down might be interrupted or altered also, by the fact that the atmosphere of the planet might stifle certain bacterial activity. There are, one might say, FAR too many variables, to be able to say for certain, what we ought to expect an alien bone to look like after the decay of whatever flesh it might have once had, with regard to even something as seemingly simple as its colour.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: 0bserver1

I should know better by now, than to hold out hope that something credible and real is going to pop up on topic of intelligent alien life cropping up somewhere, particularly Mars. Hell, I DO know better, and the reason I know better? Aside from any of the probabilistics involved in finding a crashed craft, with a body in proximity to it, on a world which is ostensibly dead from the looks of things (meaning that as a target for research, it has less promise than, say for example, the Earth), you have to remember that the size of just this one galaxy in which we are all living is mind boggling. Consider then the whole breadth and height and depth of this universe, and realise how foolish it is to believe that alien life is visiting, or has visited this solar system, unless there is something far more positive and solid to go on than a blurry photograph of some rocks.

Intelligent life is hard to find. I live on a planet full of life and the only intelligent life I see is animals. They don't have ego, or use money. But they are smart enough to growl at the humans...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ok I took the bait .. and just like my fishing .. hooked a disappointment.

The minute long video (give or take a few seconds)consists of two zoomed in pixelated blurry photos with no reference as to where they are taken from but that might be to do with the voice over is all in Russian (I presume) and then to finish the video off throw in a couple of landscape shots

Seriously people are clutching straws with these videos I'm half expecting to see it on SecureTeam10 YouTube account with an English voice over

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well at least hoaxers weren't much creative nor skilled this time.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: 0bserver1

I should know better by now, than to hold out hope that something credible and real is going to pop up on topic of intelligent alien life cropping up somewhere, particularly Mars.

The day that something credible gets posted will be done by...no stranger to ATS, mister Phage!

The day he posts something on Mars I will see the stars and flags go blasting away. So don't give up hope

#Phage
edit on 13-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
very uncredible just rocks again

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It seems Russia finally discovered a way to make aliens out of playdough.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot activity on the surface of Mars at the moment!!...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The "respected" members who would turn heads
on ATS, will never post anything of this nature.
Even if they truly think the anolmalie is genuine.
That's how you get to that level.
"No!" is the only accepted response from that group.

Any contributions coming from
the weird desk of ANY of these members ?
I get to say it...No !
edit on 13-1-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: mas

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Nah, phage will wait until someone shows something really credible to convince ,dragging a large percentage of believers into the story . Then he will enter the thread and smack you around with facts and merits leaving you dripping off with no legs to stand on ,not dearing to place another thread for a month or two in the introduction section. ..

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
One more surviver

www.gigapan.com...

Found by Neville Thompson

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I used my mind to translate Russian and they talked about telling Trump and Obama but were worried about Obama getting upset because Trump was going to spill the beans on Inauguration day; Obama threatened to bring in UN peacekeepers. The UN refused because he wouldn't provide Trump style first class Hotel service. Obama claimed Martians Lives Mattered.

At that point negotiations broke down and the Russians decided to hack Matt Damon's PC to warn him. CNN get a wiff of the hacking and warn Cooper and Dr Brand (Interstellar timeline) who jump on board the Endurance. They make a quick rendezvous to Mars and swap the green alien for a brown alien. Meanwhile Mars Inc spend a $149 million to secure advertising rights to ensure that snickers are prominently featured on the "artifact" (brown alien) prior to any autopsy.

Matt Damon starts claiming that Stanley Kubrick "faked" it due to the uncanny likeness between Arthur C Clarke and Michael Caine.
NASA come into the scene and then all bets are off. Obama Trump and Putin work out who gets to tee of the 1st golf course built on Mars. Meanwhile Project "Mothman" is created by NSA rogue elements to replace the "Aviary" Group.

Its still not clear whether Michelle Obama is a Jovian male or female ( please take this last revelation with a 10% probability of certainty - I suspect by this time my remote viewing was compromised by the LGBT-CNN splinter group with known ties to Fidel Castro) as also "felt" a presence and I suspect that Rama was trying to insert Arthur C Clarke back into the narrative.

Please take the above revelation with caution as I suspect Hubbardian engrams artifacts or remnants of Edgar Cayce were messing with my mind by this stage. (I kept getting snapshots of John Travolta and Kirstey Alley)

I am retiring to recover with a Snicker's Bar to sift through some youtubes to see if I can make further non-trance correlations.

edit on 13-1-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join