It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed alien ship with bodies found on Mars?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I used my mind to translate Russian and they talked about telling Trump and Obama but were worried about Obama getting upset because Trump was going to spill the beans on Inauguration day; Obama threatened to bring in UN peacekeepers. The UN refused because he wouldn't provide Trump style first class Hotel service. Obama claimed Martians Lives Mattered.

At that point negotiations broke down and the Russians decided to hack Matt Damon's PC to warn him. CNN get a wiff of the hacking and warn Cooper and Dr Brand (Interstellar timeline) who jump on board the Endurance. They make a quick rendezvous to Mars and swap the green alien for a brown alien. Meanwhile Mars Inc spend a $149 million to secure advertising rights to ensure that snickers are prominently featured on the "artifact" (brown alien) prior to any autopsy.

Matt Damon starts claiming that Stanley Kubrick "faked" it due to the uncanny likeness between Arthur C Clarke and Michael Caine.
NASA come into the scene and then all bets are off. Obama Trump and Putin work out who gets to tee of the 1st golf course built on Mars. Meanwhile Project "Mothman" is created by NSA rogue elements to replace the "Aviary" Group.

Its still not clear whether Michelle Obama is a Jovian male or female ( please take this last revelation with a 10% probability of certainty - I suspect by this time my remote viewing was compromised by the LGBT-CNN splinter group with known ties to Fidel Castro) as also "felt" a presence and I suspect that Rama was trying to insert Arthur C Clarke back into the narrative.

Please take the above revelation with caution as I suspect Hubbardian engrams artifacts or remnants of Edgar Cayce were messing with my mind by this stage. (I kept getting snapshots of John Travolta and Kirstey Alley)

I am retiring to recover with a Snicker's Bar to sift through some youtubes to see if I can make further non-trance correlations.

Friggin awesome!!!!
I got orange juice in my sinuses right now.....
Lmao!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Let's have a bit of fun with pareidolia, as it is the most likely explanation of most things we identify as non-natural on Mars.

This image, although I know in my gut is caused by pareidolia, still amazes me in what it depicts, it just jumps right out at you, but what could it possibly be if not a rock? This is on par with what is being shown in the OP, however, there is certainly more detail. What kind of detail or pareidolia generated patterns these are is still beyond rationality.

Isn't it incredible though.. Also, on that site, many more examples of pareidolia, and some as astounding as this as well.
I know, through thousands of images, some things are going to certainly manifest from pareidolia, so the question really is, how detailed do things really have to get before they cannot be patterns we construct in our minds?
edit on 13-1-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Thanks...just some levity...dont try bicarb soda up the nostrils...you'll need something acidic to neutralize it...now off to find Arthur C Clarke in Ceylon

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Thats a libel;ous lie - thats actually GKar from Babylon 5...taking a rest at an ant hole looking for a snack

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Seriously, you get the point about the mind's eye. It would be interesting to know that people see this differently.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There is a lot of information about Mars and all of these photos either Real or Fake there is something going on that is Not being told to anyone. I would guess a lot of Dis-Info has been thrown in as well. So now that being said, What the F@ck is Going on on Mars ??? And of course the Alien Connection ? As Most of us Here on this Website would think that if we have Life on Earth that Life would exist other Places in the Universe as well, so Maybe they Look Like us and maybe the don't, also at what stage are they in their development ? are they in the Stone Age are they Way Advanced with Anti Gravity ? or are they struggling to Survive ? Are they Our size ? or giants compared to us or Dwarfs compared to us ? like in the Movie "Arrival" with some type of Language that is impossible to understand ! Anyway I am sure most of us feel this way and the Big Secret NOW is Mars. Thank you for Reading if you did .
edit on 1.18.2017 by Zarniwoop because: removed bold tags

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I think if you find more than 1 of the same thing, then it's (they are) the real McCoy?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Number17

Sorry this one is fake !

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: 0bserver1

I should know better by now, than to hold out hope that something credible and real is going to pop up on topic of intelligent alien life cropping up somewhere, particularly Mars. Hell, I DO know better, and the reason I know better? Aside from any of the probabilistics involved in finding a crashed craft, with a body in proximity to it, on a world which is ostensibly dead from the looks of things (meaning that as a target for research, it has less promise than, say for example, the Earth), you have to remember that the size of just this one galaxy in which we are all living is mind boggling. Consider then the whole breadth and height and depth of this universe, and realise how foolish it is to believe that alien life is visiting, or has visited this solar system, unless there is something far more positive and solid to go on than a blurry photograph of some rocks.

Agreed as I love to know if there are any lifeforms in our solar system and outside it and even interdimensional.
I think 50% there is something out there but we can not get to them and vice versa and the 50% is that the governments do know about stuff and some of the reports from certain witness be it in Washington, Japan, Puerto Rico, England etc etc etc are not military.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yeah , all this included in my question. Too many comparing to Earth conditions. Bleached by the sun on earth isnt even white. It is more of a "dirty , pale" color.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Indeed.

Sort of a pale beige in some circumstances. Of course, it depends on the age of the bones. Really old bones can be blackened by time.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

that photo looks fake
also if i saw that on a mars photo i would have an hearth attack

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The video has metallic, outer space sounds on it. It must be real!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It's real, albeit "enhanced" to show detail.

Here's a link to the image from Nasa: mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Amazing, never seen this one before, how can I be sure that pheridolia is just a phrase used to scare us away from reality?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

They look like ancient indian Hindu or Indonesian carving's from a temple, like many here on earth, Vimana's?.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It is not fake, but certainly enhanced.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Amazing, never seen this one before, how can I be sure that pheridolia is just a phrase used to scare us away from reality?

The point kinda is, the fine line between real and fake in the mind's eye. The thing about this picture is that the raw image does indeed have some level of detail. The enhancements takes it over the top. There is no calibration for pareidolia other than your personal interpretation.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Another pareidolia moment...

The Little Mars humanoid.

Enhanced, but raw image has some detail as well.
Hard to think what natural object could look like this, but it too, is fringe pareidolia.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Wow - the more I think about it this makes sense....

from 0bserver1

a reply to: charlyv Amazing, never seen this one before, how can I be sure that pheridolia is just a phrase used to scare us away from reality?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join