It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 200 buses have applied for parking permits for the Trump inauguration

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Attendance at that concert last night was light and white.
Not exactly indicative of our nation's diversity.

Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe they should have dragged insome chicago inner city kids to watch it?

Ever been to a Roxy Music concert in Boston in 1973?

Didn't think so.

How about Gato? Flora?

Taj?

Miles?

Rahsaan Roland Kirk?

98% white, I know because i worked the venue.

So bite the bullet with that racist crap.

Earth wind and fire? Stevie wonder?

Most of the black reps boycotted the whole thing.

Why should any show up? Don't blame anyone but themselves.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Sillyolme

Finally, women are going to fight for the rights of women living in the Middle East.

Cut off any relations with Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and such, till they improve lives of women living in those countries.

Why should American women fight for the rights of women outside USA ? I thought your orange god said that USofA will change American foreign policy and stop interfering with other countries politics. I thought you Trump cult members are against globalists, and here you are advocating a "global" movement for womens rights.Lol
Are you drunk ? That Russian vodka is bad for logical thinking it seems.

The problem has been there for 1400 f'kn yrs. Plenty of time to have done something.

Trump has nothing to do with it.

Yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Some people on this planet don't have voices to speak because they are suppressed.
I'm not so I speak for them.
What's the problem with that?
Don't you care about women's issues and women's rights?

I've led a cause against women's circumcision for years.
I participate in education for these woman.
I contribute time and money for this cause because it's very important to me.

As a woman entrepreneur and someone who was privileged enough to live in a country where that is possible I feel a responsibility to my sister's who are not.
And that extends to women in this country who are denied education because of their circumstances or who feel they have been forgotten and those who don't know they even have options.

You know, you can take issue with that you have that right. I just don't understand why you do.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Oh they paraded their tokens.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

And racist crap... ha ha.

I have eyes and ears and as much as Trump wants me to believe they (my eyes and ears) lie to me, I know better.

Some of you have been fooled but not this woman.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Finally, women are going to fight for the rights of women living in the Middle East.

Cut off any relations with Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and such, till they improve lives of women living in those countries.

Why should American women fight for the rights of women outside USA ? I thought your orange god said that USofA will change American foreign policy and stop interfering with other countries politics. I thought you Trump cult members are against globalists, and here you are advocating a "global" movement for womens rights.Lol

The problem has been there for 1400 f'kn yrs. Plenty of time to have done something.

Yet.

Aren't you guys supposed to be against any global movement ? Didn't trump promise that USA would stop interfering in what other countries do ? It's their problem, not America's ..Sober up man
edit on 20-1-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Trump does not suppress women.
He admires strong, intelligent women, and his company is full of women at the highest level of management.

Calm down.
This is not the end of your world.
This is the beginning of something GREAT for Americans.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I just heard that 800,000 Trump SUPPORTERS will be at his inauguration. Maybe the Trump crowd doesn't take buses. That mode of transportation is probably best suited for protesters?

Who told you that? Trump? Lol. A truth hasn't left the mans lips yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Some people on this planet don't have voices to speak because they are suppressed.
I'm not so I speak for them.
What's the problem with that?
Don't you care about women's issues and women's rights?

I've led a cause against women's circumcision for years.
I participate in education for these woman.
I contribute time and money for this cause because it's very important to me.

As a woman entrepreneur and someone who was privileged enough to live in a country where that is possible I feel a responsibility to my sister's who are not.
And that extends to women in this country who are denied education because of their circumstances or who feel they have been forgotten and those who don't know they even have options.

You know, you can take issue with that you have that right. I just don't understand why you do.

You can't be serious asking me that.

What I want to know is where the fems are, to protest all these countries you consider violators of women's rights?

or is it ok for them?

Where are women denied a friggin education in the USA? Besides having crapass teachers?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
This is a mere fraction of the number (3000) for Obama's inauguration.

However, there are 1200 applications for parking permits (with overflow bus parking available) for the Women's March on the day after the Inauguration. It's unknown how many will attend, but charter bus sites (Rally is one such) show buses going that are full (no tickets available) Some of Rally's buses (the California ones) are headed to a large protest in Los Angeles.

At this point there are 281 sister marches around the world planned for that day.

Should be lots of pink hats around. No planned marches here in Dallas that I've seen, but one in Denton, one in Austin... and Houston area folks are taking a rally bus to DC and they also have a rally. As does Beaumont. Hands down, I bet the rally that will be the biggest hoot will be New Orleans. They're gearing up for Mardi Gras... and N'awlins does love a good party. Or tourists. Or partying tourists.

So you can keep things in mind for a comparison, 3,000 busloads of people (plus train riders and so forth) who showed up for the Obama inauguration looked like this: www.macleans.ca...

Another view at this link

That's... an awful lotta people.

I'm going to predict that the number of buses for Trump's inauguration won't go over 300, but that the number for the Women's march will go over 1200 (I heard it was 1300 today but didn't have a reliable source on that.)

If the bus count reflects the number of attendees, the protest will be around four times the size of the inauguration.

(and on a note of Attempted Humor, if the Womens' Rally would just hold a few balls, I bet the dressmakers in DC could see dress sales boom again (sales numbers are down this year)

Sponsored by soros. I would be ticked off as well if someone just costed me 1 billion.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

And racist crap... ha ha.

I have eyes and ears and as much as Trump wants me to believe they (my eyes and ears) lie to me, I know better.

Some of you have been fooled but not this woman.

Sure, no wool pulled over your eyes, right?

Who is potus now? Saw him coming did ya?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Yet.

Aren't you guys supposed to be against any global movement ? Didn't trump promise that USA would stop interfering in what other countries do ? It's their problem, not America's ..Sober up man

Ya never know what will happen with unintended consequences.

Kinda like what happened with ISIS and obama.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You seen this so far? Streets pretty quiet except for police lol

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The spaces on the national mall that were supposed to be filled with the biggest crowd for an inaugeration ever were conspicuously empty.
The bleachers along the parade route, empty. Even the box seats outside the Whitehouse with the roof and space heaters were sparsely populated.

He did break a record though.
More people applied for protest permits for yesterday and this weekend than for any inauguration ever before so he has that.
edit on 1212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Or large groups who want to travel together.
OR
High school football teams, rock stars, the president.
Now we're biased against modes of transportation?
It's a sick sick world.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: NthOther
Maybe they should've protested at the ballot box instead.

They did Trump got less votes then Clinton.

Too bad that neither the popular vote nor those of illegal immigrants matter.

And yet it speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The photos showing the YUGE differences in the turn out should be enough to convince you.

www.cnn.com...

You can move the curser back and forth to show one crowd than the other.
edit on 1212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Contrary to popular myth most politicians try very hard to keep their campaign promises. Most are pretty successful at it.
Obama kept about 75%.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I have never been on a bus.

Here is my ride to the Inauguration!

Is this like driving a truck into a crowd? Like the terrorists do?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Never been on a bus.WOW
Wow republicans all walked to school and never went on a class trip or to summer camp.
I mean since they're too good to get on a bus.
Or maybe they all have to travel separately because they can't stand each other's company.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join