It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 200 buses have applied for parking permits for the Trump inauguration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

actually people voted for him because he spoke about fixing problems. you didnt vote for him because how you interpreted him. i like trump because the way he spoke made me feel that he really cared about this country and he was sincere when he said he wanted to fix it.

nobody voted for him for the reasons you list. him standing up for himself is just a plus. you call it being mean i call it being a man.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Much better than being a woman.

ooh rah!

He told you what you wanted to hear. Good for him.

edit on 1/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Buses? Who the hell takes a bus? I'll tell ya who...people too poor to own a car or with credit so bad they can't rent a car. Of course Obama's minions came by bus. Probably government subsidized buses at that.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: banjobrain

originally posted by: carewemust
Unlike Barack Obama, Donald J. Trump was not elected for showmanship and pizzazz.

No, you guys are attracted to him because he is mean, loud and spiteful; he is a walking show. You are pulling the wool over your own eyes

No, actually we are pulling the wool off your eyes for the last eight years promising an economic recovery that has been plagued with social dependent programs, and fraudulent disability claims.

Get ready to "un-retire" from the governments "teat", get back to work, and pull your own weight!

You'll be better for it...and think of the respect you will receive having faced responsibility head on and pushing hard for a better day like the rest of us.

It's going to be okay...

You do realize the economic impact of you thinking trump is going to stop all government assisted programs right?

Take it away and you throw millions into trying to find jobs. There aren't millions of jobs to spread around to everyone. With no one having jobs poverty, homelessness, and starvation will skyrocket. Families will break apart as children are sent to live in orphanages because the parents can no longer keep with their needs. Disease will start to emerge rampant as more and more sick cannot be seen for having no insurance.

The only way to cure the problem is to create jobs FIRST and then wean people off of government assistance.

If you expect millions of people to find jobs automatically then you're about as narrow minded as people that think the world is flat.

Even myself as a trump fan I can see two steps ahead and realize the stupidity in that plan.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: NthOther
Maybe they should've protested at the ballot box instead.

They did Trump got less votes then Clinton.

Too bad that neither the popular vote nor those of illegal immigrants matter.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: carewemust
Unlike Barack Obama, Donald J. Trump was not elected for showmanship and pizzazz.

No, you guys are attracted to him because he is mean, loud and spiteful; he is a walking show. You are pulling the wool over your own eyes

No, actually we are pulling the wool off your eyes for the last eight years promising an economic recovery that has been plagued with social dependent programs, and fraudulent disability claims.

Get ready to "un-retire" from the governments "teat", get back to work, and pull your own weight!

You'll be better for it...and think of the respect you will receive having faced responsibility head on and pushing hard for a better day like the rest of us.

It's going to be okay...

You do realize the economic impact of you thinking trump is going to stop all government assisted programs right?

Take it away and you throw millions into trying to find jobs. There aren't millions of jobs to spread around to everyone. With no one having jobs poverty, homelessness, and starvation will skyrocket. Families will break apart as children are sent to live in orphanages because the parents can no longer keep with their needs. Disease will start to emerge rampant as more and more sick cannot be seen for having no insurance.

The only way to cure the problem is to create jobs FIRST and then wean people off of government assistance.

If you expect millions of people to find jobs automatically then you're about as narrow minded as people that think the world is flat.

Even myself as a trump fan I can see two steps ahead and realize the stupidity in that plan.

Never implied that "automatic" prospering you speak of. I'm talking about having the strength and fortitude to regain ones own personal destiny rather than simply putting it the hands of the government. The "sit on your duff" and hope for the best is OVER! As well as it should be. Major swaths of the population are simply collecting "benefits" banging their drums and doing absolutely nothing!

Is that "progression"? Is that the way to a stronger more unified country, where citizens flock to certain areas to gain the most of the hand outs!!!??

Why are those areas willing to enable such programs in democratic strongholds!!??

I'm merely saying, folks yes, without job prospects, WHO WANT TO WORK AGAIN, should get behind their new leadership to do so. Other than that, I hope they all hit f#king rock bottom to understand that as a free country, internally, you gotta pull it together regardless to keep it that way, instead of whining and complaining about how your "benefits" will be stripped away because of demographic/racial factors.

We NEED to be given a kick in the a## to regain our self-worth and the respect of our families in order to have children who see the same prospects generation to generation!

The democratic party screwed themselves thinking people wanted to just kick back and have life dictated to them. Some actually did. Those are not Americans in the truest sense, those are others sucking the country dry, leaning on the freedoms granted to them expecting entitlements the left was more than willing to give to gain votes.

BACKFIRE.

We are NOT all spineless and groveling for a piece of the American Dream we didn't earn.

Period.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

this thread reeks of biaserd reporting

my first question

how many buss permits were issued for obamas 2013 inauguration ? the 2009 inauguration had the " novelty " of first black president

next - the blatant use of selective facts - to push a false narrative

so only 200 trump busses have applied for permits at RFK

buses have applied for permits to park at RFK Stadium in Washington on Jan. 21, the day of the Women’s March on Washington, while 200 have applied for parking the day before, Inauguration Day

thats fine , but when talking about obama 2009 :

more than 3,000 charter buses registered for parking permits in the city that day.

see what they did there - used the obama tally for the entire city and trump for just one location

thats as dishonest as it gets

ETA :

this "womens rally " with 1200 busses at RFK

1 - have they been TOLD to select RFK parking - due to sensible reasons like its the closest mass park for the rally start location ???
edit on 13-1-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Much better than being a woman.

ooh rah!

He told you what you wanted to hear. Good for him.

I'd be surprised if you could find me an example of a politician that hasn't done that, in all of political history...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Maybe they should've protested at the ballot box instead.

Nice !

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I have never been on a bus.

Here is my ride to the Inauguration!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I have never been on a bus.

Here is my ride to the Inauguration!

Trump supporters proving they are no different than Muslim fanatics. Nice.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Trump can hire people to clap for him.

That's a viable option

Not his style + obama did that already together with buying a nobel peace prize.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Republicans are not used to being bussed in everywhere, democrats are. We bring our own hard earned vehicles.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
To be fair, people who voted for Trump probably have jobs and in this "paradise" the Democrats created, no one can afford take time off.
I have a question....When is the Liberal whining and crying going to stop?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

yeah which is what a candidate does when they run for president. so what? yeah man when a guy says im gonna shink the useless greedy government, close the borders, and quit involving the US in pointless wars i vote for the guy saying that.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I was thinking the same things mentioned several times here.

Republicans don't seem to do buses as much as Democrats.

I am just guessing, since I don't have time to research - but of the thousands who showed up for Trump rallies, how many buses were there?
All I recall of buses were protestors being bused in to the rallies.
Republicans don't normally need to do buses. Cars are much more comfortable.

I have not always considered myself a Republican, but I think I have been on a bus once in the last 38 years since high school.

Also, I heard they plan to keep this ceremony short. Trump wants to get it done and get right to work.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

When is the Liberal whining and crying going to stop?

When the Conservative whining and crying stops. From here on in, everything you complain about the government will be no-one's fault but your own.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That's because Republicans live in the suburbs or rural areas. Draw your own conclusions, but those are the demographics.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: BlueAjah

That's because Republicans live in the suburbs or rural areas. Draw your own conclusions, but those are the demographics.

Even if that wasn't broad brushing it, which it is, being bused in rather than driving your own is a virtue or plus because it's simply provided??

We seriously need to expand options across the board, and I'm not speaking against "convenience", I'm speaking of having the ABILITY to go your own freaking way.

Most would agree public transportation sucks in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

blinks - so the actions of one person are now a reflection of " trump supporters " ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join