It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen Up ATS! You Are Light Being Alive!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

As an electrician in this electrical universe, I can't help but see the "light", its my job.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I used to sell LED lighting systems online. I've seen enough light for a lifetime.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

Two words:

Polarized sunglasses.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Aww yeah.

The best part is walking out with them on outdoors at night to test the systems.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, I agree 100%.

What are we on the most fundamental level? Light. Look straight ahead and you'll see your reflection in the world around you, the world is a mirror into your own soul and your light is what is reflected off of that mirror.

Jesus is said to be the image of God and light of the world. What is it that you see? An image of light that lights the entire world around you! Every morning you wake up and open your eyes you start the day seeing the image of God, the light of man.

We are created in God's image, an image of light. Look into a mirror and you will see yourself being created in God's image, the one that you see of yourself in the mirror.

People for the most part are unaware of their true essence which is light. We are the way in which the universe experiences itself and we are expressions of the universe in the form of light.

S&F
edit on 1/12/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Awesome Thread ! I Love It...

leolady

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Listen Up ATS! You Are Light Being Alive!

Nonsense.
All that exists, and that includes every 'elementary particle', of which there are many, and many more will be found, and everything else, is 'made' of Mind, information waves that must be perceived by Consciousness to 'be' (perceived as) anything!
Until perceived by Consciousness, and 'during' and 'after', all Reality is 'undifferentiated potential'!
Not quarks, not leptons, not antimatter, not photons! Those are just Perspectives of undifferentiated Reality!
The 'alive' thing (and 'dead' thing, all 'duality') just exists in/as 'thought'!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

reminds of a seance that CJ Jung witnessed where the poor illiterate little girl who was possessed by an articulate gentleman, and the gentleman was asked what the meaning of life was, his first reply was, on one side there is light on the other there is the power of attraction.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Let's debate.

But first please define or express what "Mind", "Thought", or "Consciousness" is.

My contention is that these "things", our "Sentience" or "Cognitive Capability" which brings us "Experience", is in fact Light Energy.

I am saying that the qualification "Light" is the base term which describes the fundamental level of what on a higher, more developed level, could be called "Thought" or whichever of these terms you'd like to apply.

That "Light" is the bigger better word that describes more and explains more than the more vague terminology of "Thought".

I will patiently await your response.
It's ok if you concede immediately but I'd prefer it if you at least put up a fight and make me work for it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

reminds of a seance that CJ Jung witnessed where the poor illiterate little girl who was possessed by an articulate gentleman, and the gentleman was asked what the meaning of life was, his first reply was, on one side there is light on the other there is the power of attraction.

That is fascinating, and I've heard of a handful of stories like that but I'm not familiar with that one particularly.

I've seen some very bizarre stuff along those lines too personally. So I know something strange exists out there, and I have a lot of ideas to share about all of that. I plan to get to it when I continue the Latest Testament, it's one of the primary aspects of several chapters and bleeds into a lot of other topics.

Thank you for that remark Davg!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

Awesome Thread ! I Love It...

leolady

Thank you.

I had a lot of fun coming up with it and putting it together.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

That was a very wonderful response and I'm thrilled to have recieved it, so a very big Thank You to you Lumen!

By the way, I absolutely love your name "LumenImagoDei" and think it's very cool that you saw this thread and melded minds with me here on this. I went straight up your alley didn't I? Hahahah

Much Love to you!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

As an electrician in this electrical universe, I can't help but see the "light", its my job.

Oh you "C" Light?

Hahahah.
Get it? Light is C see?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

That was an awesome quote from Alan Watts, and I gotta say that guy came up with a bunch of great ideas that have been turned into meme quotes these days. I see a lot of them that I really like.

Thank you for sharing his wisdom (with graphics).
I really like the concept of using a visual presentation for certain types of messages.

Really glad to see you are still around Ophiuchus!
It's always pleasant experience.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Your welcome...
the book i am talking about is quite short, and tbh i am only 3rd of the way through, i put it down when the next time, he writes down a diagram from the spirit that is the meaning of life, i will try and find the diagram online, i stopped reading the book at that point, because i want to go back when im a bit more clued up on all the terminology involved in the diagram.
but it is fascinating and relates to light so if you want to ever check it out heres the book....was quite cheap (coupla Quid)...
books.google.co.uk...

i couldn't find the diagram online so i took a pic from the book, see if anyone that sees it can make any sense, the line that i said is on the page also..

edit on 13-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
im sorry if im not challenging you but heres another that supports your theory, a relatively new finding
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Human life begins in bright flash of light as a sperm meets an egg, scientists have shown for the first time, after capturing the astonishing ‘fireworks’ on film.

An explosion of tiny sparks erupts from the egg at the exact moment of conception.

Scientists had seen the phenomenon occur in other animals but it is the first time is has been also shown to happen in humans.

.... im also going to start talking to my inner light now as well so thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

so what your saying is that the universe and everything in it has been constructed/created by thought???

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

In contact with countless phenomena arising and passing in contact with the sense spheres of consciousness that can percieve them and in contact with all the phenomena impercieved by them too? No. But for communication's sake in explaining contact? Yes.

All is in a constant state of contact; discrimination of that contact is thought, is entropy... whether it is intelligent or not? Debatible as far as action of body, speech and mind goes in relation to said contact of phenomena arising and passing in which perception and aperception grabs and take hold of it.

Everything exists as a concept as a label a place holder and the only place that exists when it is arising; is in either memory as in thought; or in perception as it is arising... yet contact with phenomena still arises as contact and passes as contact without any thought or memory to it's arising in perception required.

A sound in the ear consciousness; is just sound... concept says dog, cat, horn etc. but really just contact... same way with the other senses. Consciousness does not require any bias or discrimination in the arising and passing of phenomena to be conscious; of course what is there? Is simply awareness of phenomena arising and passing... or simply being in a state of conscious awareness in non attachment to the concepts that are and yet are not cause for their arising.

edit on 13-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp. clar.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join