It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen Up ATS! You Are Light Being Alive!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The problem is that if one were to impact a positron with and electron they would get way more than two photons.

Fire produces photons which is the light it begets.

Further reading..

van.physics.illinois.edu...

To be apparent matter cannot be destroyed. Therefore even in a matter-antimatter interaction the result could very well be dark matter where the mass is still observable due to its gravitational effect.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Matter simply changes form, energy can't be destroyed either just harnessed by matter or form and released from it; certainly explains all the cosmic background radiation doesnt it?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness
Given a mass element transcends matter-antimatter interactions it would explain the radiation as well as cause for the formation of galaxies as we comprehend them today.

Scientists at the University have bolstered the case for a popular scenario of the big bang theory that neatly explains the arrangement of galaxies throughout the universe. Their supercomputer simulations show how dark matter—an invisible material of unknown composition—herded luminous matter in the universe from its initial smooth state into the cosmic web of galaxies and galaxy clusters that populate the universe.

In previous studies, other researchers had already verified the main features of this scenario, called the cold dark matter model. The Chicago team extended this work by comparing the results of their supercomputer simulations to the newest, most detailed astronomical observations available. They found an excellent fit, and they did so without basing their simulations on a lot of complex assumptions.

“The model we use is really, really simple,” said Andrey Kravtsov, Associate Professor in Astronomy & Astrophysics. “We want to see how well this framework can do with a minimum number of assumptions.”

A paper describing these findings appeared in the Tuesday, June 20 issue of the Astrophysical Journal. Kravtsov’s co-authors are Charlie Conroy, a former research assistant at the University, and Risa Wechsler, a Fellow at the University’s Kavli Institute for Cosmological Physics. The National Science Foundation funded the project with a grant, and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration provided additional support.

chronicle.uchicago.edu...

edit on 13-1-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I personally think this sort of thing goes on all the time on small and larger scales of various sizes and it did not occur from a single point called a big bang but one and perhaps many did occur as all chain reactions go... sure a chain reaction; but it is still going on as a ripple outward in the expansion seen. Like throwing a rock or a bunch of rocks cause a ripple or many ripples on the pond but are not responsible for the pond itself... like a shockwave from matter and animatter colliding speading out a pop corn kernel turning itself inside out or gasoline spreading as long as there is fuel for it to do so... expansion says that it will keep going until it can no longer do so... if that means until all dark matter is turned or converted into one solid mass from all of those interations? Who is to say? One hell of a huge conglomerate of solid matter though... but on the scale of space? There's solar bodies larger than this entire solar system... so no biggie.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

A proposition is that matter-antimatter does present as a solid mass we today call Dark Matter.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Got caught up in smiling at the light train, and had to go back to the beginning and go on a star spree on each post to absorb some of that bright light!

Its no coincidence that a light worker in action drops that in 11 posts... thanks for the warmth... best wishes!

a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I think it is expressed as the pop corn sort of thing; and why it is difficult to detect... the energy is there as a radiation but for it to present as observable mass it has to turn itself inside out but by then it is no longer dark matter but matter observed.

Also 1D and 2D are not dimensions that even exist... except as a concept; everything has depth so 1D and 2D is a fallacy, the shape decides how the matter can manifest or expand or express as dimension. like this period or point -> . could be a line of infinite length in the dimension called the side instead of what is seen as an end point. Of course it extends from the monitor to your eyes as well in a dimension unseen; but is seen although it's expression appears as a single point...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
With Einstein and in respect to real physical evidence we could relate to the idea that given space and time are related. Matter form contributions. are to time.

In consideration symbiosis comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You definitely went straight up my alley! I'm glad I'm not alone in knowing these things. Much love to you as well!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Well, the Planck distance is not only a measure of time but also of space as simultaneously expressing itself... in thought experiements of such a thing down to that infantesimal size and time it becomes a sort of dimensional worm hole that can blink in and out of time and space at any time or place... if the Planck distance/time were to turn inside out then it would rapidly expand from the infantesimally small as time and space being one; to inconceivably huge as the opposite expression in an instant which as an expression would likely appear as a big bang occurance. Or the Planck being like the normal kernal and then instantly expand from one extreme in expression into the other extreme in expression. All of time and space at a single point that cannot be distingushed to all of it instantly that can contain all of time and space infinitely.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You missed the part where you show us how to project our love into a lightsaber!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The strong force is about 137 times that of the electromagnetic force allowing for electromagnetic repulsion and in which case the atom has no problem with the electromagnetic force structurally.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: namelesss

Let's debate.
Only if the goal is to better understand other Perspectives.
There are no 'invalid' Perspectives.

But first please define or express what "Mind", "Thought", or "Consciousness" is.

'Thought', basically the language that is perceived 'in our heads'.
Mind/Consciousness is completely transcendental, Universal, unconditional.
All 'definitions' are 'conditional', of dualistic conditional 'thought/ego'.
Thus it is not possible to define Mind/Consciousness.
That is why it has not, yet, been defined!
It is not possible.
To be Known, things must be experienced.
The things of 'thought', when perceived, what is now Know, are 'thoughts', not the subject of the thought.
Like the map is not the treasure.

My contention is that these "things", our "Sentience" or "Cognitive Capability" which brings us "Experience", is in fact Light Energy.

What is 'Light Energy'?
Photons ARE energy.

I am saying that the qualification "Light" is the base term which describes the fundamental level of what on a higher, more developed level, could be called "Thought" or whichever of these terms you'd like to apply.

That "Light" is the bigger better word that describes more and explains more than the more vague terminology of "Thought".

'Light' (vague)/ 'photon' has never been synonymous with with 'thought', much less Mind/Consciousness!
You are going to have to explain/support your unsupported assertions scientifically, logically, as that is the terms that you use; 'photon' is scientifically defined.

And you have shown no correlation, whatsoever, between the 'thoughts' that we perceive, with eyes open or closed, and the 'photons' that we perceive under 'special' conditions.
Thought is perceived just about all the time, light or dark.

I will patiently await your response.
It's ok if you concede immediately but I'd prefer it if you at least put up a fight and make me work for it.

Concede? You haven't said anything other than to offer your unsupported opinion!
Is this an attempt at humor?
Keep at it, perhaps some day... *__-

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: namelesss

Let's debate.

Only if the goal is to better understand other Perspectives.
There are no 'invalid' Perspectives.

But first please define or express what "Mind", "Thought", or "Consciousness" is.

'Thought', basically the language that is perceived 'in our heads'.
Mind/Consciousness is completely transcendental, Universal, unconditional.
All 'definitions' are 'conditional', of dualistic conditional 'thought/ego'.
Thus it is not possible to define Mind/Consciousness.
That is why it has not, yet, been defined!
It is not possible.
To be Known, things must be experienced.
The things of 'thought', when perceived, what is now Know, are 'thoughts', not the subject of the thought.
Like the map is not the treasure.

My contention is that these "things", our "Sentience" or "Cognitive Capability" which brings us "Experience", is in fact Light Energy.

What is 'Light Energy'?
Photons ARE energy.

I am saying that the qualification "Light" is the base term which describes the fundamental level of what on a higher, more developed level, could be called "Thought" or whichever of these terms you'd like to apply.

That "Light" is the bigger better word that describes more and explains more than the more vague terminology of "Thought".

'Light' (vague)/ 'photon' has never been synonymous with with 'thought', much less Mind/Consciousness!
You are going to have to explain/support your unsupported assertions scientifically, logically, as that is the terms that you use; 'photon' is scientifically defined.

And you have shown no correlation, whatsoever, between the 'thoughts' that we perceive, with eyes open or closed, and the 'photons' that we perceive under 'special' conditions.
Thought is perceived just about all the time, light or dark.

I will patiently await your response.
It's ok if you concede immediately but I'd prefer it if you at least put up a fight and make me work for it.

Concede? You haven't said anything other than to offer your unsupported opinion!
Is this an attempt at humor?
Keep at it, perhaps some day... *__-

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

of course that means if such a thing were pinched or compressed and had a way out when the force hit a certain point it would escape in a such a manner that it would be propelled at or close to light speed almost immediately as an escape velocity... likely what the black hole vents/hawking radiation is all about. Since blackholes can be at any angle and there are quite a few of them it would explain a lot of particle stream at or near light speed... just think of the rate that cosmic winds are at from just being released at normal pressures of solar radiation, get particles being pinched or compacted down to that tipping point in a black hole and the force becomes so great that it accelerates fast enough to achieve escape velocity from it... of course the pull of the black hole would also slow it down a great deal but at not enough to where it couldn't escape... so theoretically faster than light velocity in order to hit escape velocity, if the black hole didn't slow it down in force after it hit that point to achieve escapse velocity I wonder at what speed the particle would be traveling at?

as a visual if one imagined an atom like holding a marble and then started squeexing it down between the fingers and as friction holding it there was overcome it instantly accelerates from the energy applied as a potiential away when that point of potiential to transfer over is achieved and zips out from the pressure across the room... of course angular momentum in the pushing against it would determine the vectorization.

edit on 13-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Youd just have to destabilize the crystal material to shake off raditation but not at such a rate for it to come apart or lose structural integrity... much the same way a filiment in a light bulb produces photons.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

thats all a great, and i agree with most, i just dont understand how Jesus has got anything to do with it though, to me he is a made up story used to direct a religion, i believe in the power of Christ consciousness as well as any consciousness that a mass of people put there belief in, but to me Jesus has only ever existed, as a thought, an idea a consciousness, thats not to say he is more than consciousness in another dimensions/realm because that would mean the idea existed before someone made him up, but i dont think he ever existed on this Plain. But see if im wrong and Jesus asks me why i didnt believe in him, i will just say, not enough hard evidence mate. I believe in God, but when i say god i mean an all powerful thing, that i couldn't possibly fathom with my little human brain.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

we are only on level 2, that is some level 4 shhhh you are talking about...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I'm not so sure Jesus ever existed either. If he did exist then he was just a normal man whose words have been twisted and who was deified after his death in order to push a religion of thought control.

I only mentioned Jesus in order to draw an easy parallel between the archetype he represents and us as conscious beings. The archetype he represents is the image that we see with our eyes, that of light. Jesus (along with every other deity in other myths) represents aspects of ourselves and the world we live in.
edit on 1/14/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ahh ok, sorry!
Is interesting that a lot of conspiracy theories say luciferian this and that as if its a bad thing........
but what this wiki page says about it, well i believed in a lot of which is said here, before i read it, and im not changing my opinons cause people say it is bad (unknown)
" Luciferianism is a wholly different belief system[26] and does not revere the devil figure or most characteristics typically affixed to Satan. Rather, Lucifer in this context is seen as one of many morning stars, a symbol of enlightenment,[27] independence and human progression, and is often used interchangeably with similar figures from a range of ancient beliefs, such as the Greek titan Prometheus or the Jewish talmudic figure Lilith.
They support the protection of the natural world. Both the arts and sciences are crucial to human development, and thus both are cherished. Luciferians think that humans should be focused on this life and how to make the most of it every single day. The ability to recognize both good and evil, to accept that all actions have consequences, both positive and negative, and to actively influence one's environment, is a key factor."
Also supposed to be the bringer of light and knowledge, maybe that knowledge is the light, and if so i welcome it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join