It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen Up ATS! You Are Light Being Alive!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Jesus Christ could be the result of Punctuated
Equilibrium in relation to Evolutionary theory.

In other words Consciousness as well as evolutionary developments otherwise occur in spurts, resulting in issues related to paternity and how such individuals would be accepted socially.

Especially in relation to a culture that actually expends time believing that instinctual behavior can be defined as relevant to something otherwise than essential survival skills.

Otherwise in my opinion it is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

One way of relating to matter is that all of it is virtual.

There is a temporal value to consider but otherwise....

edit on 15-1-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Very interesting post - like the theatrics of it.

And the idea of light being everything - that is, in essence, already consistent with the astrophysical beginning of our solar system i.e. supernova, and the expulsion of matter.

I think most of us who think about our experience of being Human understand what is going on.

1) The core or "hole" at the center of all creation is the heart, love, i.e. unity. The phenomenal experience of this inner unity emerges between organisms through the force of recognition - this in itself being what I imagine as the "missing" dimension implied by Terrence Deacons interesting book, "Incomplete Nature". Think of the whirlpool, or a galaxy - and the hole, the center, where the power of self-construction emerges - which moves against entropy at a rate that seems to defy our understanding - deemed by a leading thinker in the field of origin of life studies (Andreas Wagner) to regard life as emerging from a 'timeless' platonic realm of infinite possibilities - that then actuates itself, probably through something like Stuart Kauffmans recent idea (2016) of "the poised realm".

Life is light - yes - but it is a particularly organized light - not arbitrary, that is - the organism made up of light exists by virtue of particular electromagnetic microscopic 'field relations' (molecular relations), and so everything is really just a composition of the tendency to come together (positive) or pull away (negative), somehow existing in so many different modes (positive, negative nuclear charge; electromagnetism, gravity) and organized over time to generate emergent structures.

Think of the Human beings power of consciousness - something universally agreed to be an emergent function of the number of cells which make up our brain - around 86 billion neurons, with a similar number of glia - 85 billion. 16 billion of these neurons exist as the 6 layered, 5 cent coin thick neocortex, with an astounding 69 billion in the cerebellum. That means, that in between the neocortex and the cerebellum - where most neurons are, are small groupings (if 20 or 30 million is small) of "islands", or nuclei, that emerged in our mammalian (cingulate, insula) and reptilian (brainstem, ventral forebrain) periods of evolution - theres 600-800 million neurons in these regions.

Indeed, around 95% of the brains white matter - the bulk of the brain, essentially, works to mediate connections BETWEEN the neocortex i.e. other cortical areas.

This activity generates consciousness - and yet, as evolutionary and developmental biology teaches us, our brain is built AROUND and ON TOP of the dynamics of earlier brains, and so represents a 'regulatory' enhancement upon its primitive functions.

I just want to point this out to add some complexity - that were not just light - but profoundly, and magically organized light that is dynamically 'in flow' with everything else on this planet.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

One way of relating to matter is that all of it is virtual.

There is a temporal value to consider but otherwise....

Sure; even a mountain one day will just be sand grains floating in some space forming a planetoid, planet, moon, fuel for solar bodies & black holes... and all of those eventually the same for each other and those yet t form into some mountain and yet again.

Kind of like the boat paradox... removing one piece at a time port by port at which point does the boat cease being the other boat. Especially if using the old boat to slowly make the original back, obviously old boat being made new boat in pieces in parts until the original boat is made again from all the old pieces... then old and new boat. So not much of a paradox...

But when is the mountian not already part of the whole? When does the wood cease to be wood... when it is called a boat? Everything is already one huge mass; with only concepts and labels of those concepts as a representation of the all or everything.

So... the illusion is all matter and energy are separate things; yet not as it is only the names given to form making them seem as separate things.

It is one thing; to rotely grasp such a thing... it is another to experience this directly; still another to be able to live without such distinctions.

That illusion is called Maya on dogmatic terms. The concepts, labels and belief attached to as some separate self? Makkyo... just a dream of this illusion; so what is there to come and go, when there is no coming and going, and yet all is coming and going...

Being cause for things to arise? They will and yet not being cause for such to arise? Still there... no name to the form of sight, sound, smell, taste or touch and yet there it all is. Contact left as contact... can you cease such a thing for anyone else? No... it will be rote beyond all comprehension without direct realization of such a thing.

Personal responsibility to task up the task and experience it; no one can experience it for you nor anyone else... just words, just typing, just writing and just reading. Pointing is kind of futile; but it is what it is... because separation and suffering ends; but not for those still attached, so of course empathy lets time do it's thing or you point like some fool and hope. Once one's task is done; it's done, so it just is what it is.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
About 11 billion years the material that makes up our bodies was created in a supernova.

The information related to that event still exists.
edit on 16-1-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Sure, silica are not only a storage device but also a transciever and transmitter of waves and frequencies. 3rd eye or penial and the ear both have crystaline masses, understanding how they operate on the universal or macrocosmic scale vs. microcosmic animalistic scale... makes all the diference in ones consciousness or state of being in relation to such contact.

Those with a limited perception of that contact; and attached to self important data... are going to miss out on the universal data; or be limited as one faceted, instead of multifacted.

Or basically how one shines, reflects or bends light as a being... that is both matter and energy able to do so; all living beings known and unknown microcosm and macrocosm are able to do so.

Of course; one has to purge the knowledge stored that has made one self important as well as all that supports such notions... it's why the historical Buddha said don't believe experience it, and do not think him above anyone else in the potiential as in such all are equals; so concepts of title can serve to only limit that potiential.

Equanimity does not discriminate, differentiate, in bias to any polarity or state of being... it just is as it expresses the nature of being itself, the attachments or polarities are what have the differentiation. All particles etc. that have those attachments and polarites do their thing without any help.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

there is another possibility of course, since the rule is nothing can be created, what if the energy from the beginning was transferred from somewhere else, like another universe. what if the collapsing of a star and the creation of a black hole is just a big bang and a new universe... We are forever being recycled, i still cant get my head around no beginning or end though, but maybe im not supposed to though, although 8 is my lucky number anyway. who put that 8 there though....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Ego has an orbit of ones own; it self feeds... and does so with little regard to all else involved. Turn that inside out and then one actually starts living.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry I haven't replied to the last few pages of comments yet.
I'll try to get around to it today.

I've been busy building a few upcoming threads and hopefully I can get one posted today sometime.
I'll try to get back in here and address everyone and continue the interesting discussions this thread spurred.

I do want to thank yall for reading it and commenting though, it was a pleasant surprise.
I didn't expect to have this much attention so it's always a really nice treat.
Love yall! Be back soon....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Great pictures and much positivity

I am not sure what an enlightened being would want a fight for

It's ok if you concede immediately but I'd prefer it if you at least put up a fight and make me work for it.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Perhaps you have an incorrect definition of 'enlightenment'?

You know, there's a time for everything.

Ecclesiastes 3:

For all things there is a season, and every will under the heaven has its time determined.
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

That was supposedly written by Solomon in his elder years.

He's not saying you should hate or war, or that it's ok that you might do so.
He's saying you WILL hate and you WILL war at some point in your life, it's inevitable.
You are a human being, it is who we are, and our lives were written before the Earth even existed.
It's Destiny. There's a time for everything.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

It's Destiny. There's a time for everything.

Or free will or the lack thereof?

io9.gizmodo.com...

Here's why you probably don't have free will. Indeed, historically speaking, philosophers have had plenty to say on the matter. Their ruminations have given rise to such considerations as cosmological determinism (the notion that everything proceeds over the course of time in a predictable way, making free will impossible), indeterminism (the idea that the universe and our actions within it are random, also making free will impossible), and cosmological libertarianism/compatibilism (the suggestion that free will is logically compatible with deterministic views of the universe). Now, while these lines of inquiry are clearly important, one cannot help but feel that they're also terribly unhelpful and inadequate. What the debate needs is some actual science — something a bit more...testable. And indeed, this is starting to happen. As the early results of scientific brain experiments are showing, our minds appear to be making decisions before we're actually aware of them — and at times by a significant degree. It's a disturbing observation that has led some neuroscientists to conclude that we're less in control of our choices than we think — at least as far as some basic movements and tasks are concerned. At the same time, however, not everyone is convinced. It may be a while before we can truly prove that free will is an illusion. Bereitschaftspotential Neuroscientists first became aware that something curious was going on in the brain back in the mid 1960s. German scientists Hans Helmut Kornhuber and Lüder Deecke discovered a phenomenon they dubbed "bereitschaftspotential" (BP) — a term that translates to "readiness potential." Their discovery, that the brain enters into a special state immediately prior to conscious awareness, set off an entirely new subfield.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I almost always argue against the concept of "Free Will".
I strongly favor the preordained theory.

I've got 100 reasons why.

I didn't know about that research though so thanks for the interesting link.

I promise I'll come back and comment in this thread soon, responding to the last few pages.
Stuff keeps coming up and I keep going crazy about all sorts of stuff.
I'm a mess right now, I apologize.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Nevermind.

I don't care to respond.
It's pointless.

Forget everything I said.
Why would it matter?

It was pointless to even bring it up.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You really are obsessed with this love thing.. I wonder.. is it really that great?

So many hearts.. you sort of went a little bit cheesy there, but I liked it. Though, I have to wonder about this love thing. All I've known until I came to this world was loneliness and darkness in the dark world.. Not life, love and light. Never before had I seen so many other beings.. so much life.. the light, the sun. All that after having spent an eternity of worshipping Death and having forgotten everything that ever happened before that.. if I even ever did anything else in the times before I was consumed by that yawning chasm of darkness.

I think I loved it, if I knew of such things.

Humans were so strange. To do things for others without expecting anything in return? I didn't get it, didn't get what was in it for oneself. Such a strange custom I thought.

And now this strange woman is in love with me.. She thinks I'm aloof and edgy but the truth is.. I'm just comfortable numb and dead inside from having been dead in the darkness for so long.. I don't have much of a personality, just vestiges of some former personality.. To be in my company is to be in the company of silent morosity. She's thinks I'm all artistic and depressed.. but the truth is, I'm just that boring.. there's virtually nothing interesting about me. Still, it sort of makes me laugh though, I mean, if only she knew she was dating a death god.. She likes fictional stories like that.

I miss the sleep in the warm darkness..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

The "Heart" is symbolic of the "Center or Core" of something.

So the point of the hearts was to express that everything came from the "Heart", which is also associated with God.

I'm glad you found a female that likes you, and I assume you are secretly happy about it.
I realize you cannot admit that because you gotta keep roleplaying so that's cool.

The fact you liked the hearts showed me the hidden truth about you.
Nothing remains in the darkness for long around me.
No secret can be kept for long.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

So many hearts.. you sort of went a little bit cheesy there, but I liked it. Though, I have to wonder about this love thing. All I've known until I came to this world was loneliness and darkness in the dark world.. Not life, love and light. Never before had I seen so many other beings.. so much life.. the light, the sun. All that after having spent an eternity of worshipping Death and having forgotten everything that ever happened before that.. if I even ever did anything else in the times before I was consumed by that yawning chasm of darkness.

I very much appreciate the honesty of that reflection. We Humans have lived in a world where we don't pay attention to how we work. From the moment of gestation, the mothers feeling reality filters into the placenta, and thus begins to molecularly guide the developing nervous system so as to 'anticipate' the environment about to be experienced.

Now translate that into a Human community in this emergent property we call the 'social-world' - made up of organisms - humans - that are themselves made up of 35-50 trillion cells - organized by a brain that exists to decode the signals of other bodies, at one level, and to organize social meaning through the use of language at another level, turning each individual into an organism that exists to itself solely as a function of the Other's implicit affective impact on their own motivational processes.

Ideally - and I think in favorable circumstances, Humans would develop in a way entirely different from the way we experience ourselves and others today.

As you admit, there are people who worship death, chaos, the chasm - and why do they this, other than for the purpose of "metabolizing" the traumas that each of them have psychologically - and biodynamically - have had to pass through.

Pride is a Human must - it is a "set state" which each of our bodies and minds turn to generate coherency. When the self experiences the value of its self, it is led into interacting with others with an exuberance that could not emerge if the self does not have such a relationship. Some people are conscious of this 'self-esteem' issue; others simply become confident without any awareness of the recursive relationship implicitly cultivated between reflection and the 'products' or 'objects' of self-experience (which are implicitly related with psychologically).

Occultists of course ARE aware of this, but are naive as to the ultimate end point - the fact that such entropy can only go on so long as their is a host to manipulate. The presence of 'demon worshiping' has much to do with the allure of what we call 'coolness'. Coolness - this sense of an internal detachment, or alienation to the other - paradoxically combined with a state of relaxation, and calm, and socially interpreted as 'pride'- gives people the very false certainty that this state is sustainable - or that somewhere down the road you will be forced to purge yourself of this structure i.e. demon because it is not a sustainable phenomenon i.e. it depends on the presence of dysfunction in the Human social world - a dysfunction that necessarily exploits the natural world, ignores sinks (that is, garbage and the effects of our actions on the surrounding environment) thus leading, inexorably, to a shrinking of the planetary pie, until we finally exhaust nature, and so condemn our species to extinction.

The cynicism of this perspective - or a person who can accept such a perspective - emerges upon and from the the unwitnessed silences of their past trauma, which means that just because something isn't phenomenologically felt, doesn't mean it acts within your brain as an attractor which stabilizes another attractor i.e. a person only holds to a philosophy of evil when his experiential life has been flooded with it for as long as he can remember.

This way you're talking, even opening up to the possibility that you may not have been knowing in the right way, is incredible to me. I see you and me as members of the same 'thing' - so why would I want you to stay there, stuck on the dark side, when you're a part of me, and I a part of you? I feel this! I feel happiness and tremendous delight when I read - or sense - a real effort to be honest, to not just speak to sound witty or 'cool' - but to speak to sense and correlate to what actually exists within yourself - to not hide, but to have the courage to letting the light expose whats there - and accept the way it burns - because it burns all of us, but ultimately, of course, towards that ultimate, blissful enlightenment: we are all one, and the way we see and know one another is the source of this sense we have of a deeper reality.

Humans were so strange. To do things for others without expecting anything in return? I didn't get it, didn't get what was in it for oneself. Such a strange custom I thought.

Think of your interactions with others - and the moral meanings of those interactions - as a fulcrum for angels and demons. Angels emerge from awareness and witnessing: when we know, and correlate properly, we release an 'angel' - or a burst of vitalization within our systems organism. We experience this as happiness, wellbeing, and a feeling of peace.

Demons are simply the absence of witnessing - that is, the opposite of properly recognizing the effects of your actions on others, and so trivializing and making unreal the reality - and horror - of the others phenomenological suffering. Demons, in fact, are real things - neither totally in us or outside us - but hovering 'in between', motivating behaviors and focusing self-experience towards the grandiose, spectacular, and self-obsessed. All of this functions within the structure of dissociative system - and so the 'stronger the self' (or so it seems) the more the self believes it had to do certain things to maintain it's strength i.e., in becoming so full of 'demons', it only expects or anticipates others to be motivated in the same way - and so they struggle to 'sense' a higher reality, because their own brain is structurally entrained toward metabolizing socially evil behaviors.

I don't have much of a personality, just vestiges of some former personality..

I'm sorry that you have to deal with this. From my experience, the witnessing of the other - a therapist, for example - is essential to helping release emotion. It happens when we see the others facial expression as we speak our realities. The other's face confirms externally what is felt internally - and so implicit recognition occurs - and in that recognition, tears begin to flow. The darkness, emptiness and darkness of melancholy becomes converted into the release of mourning: you've suffered, and the person who knows your suffering best, of course, is your own witnessing self.

This is how you overcome this state you're in. Admitting to a problem is the first part, and you seem stably related in this way. Next, you need that interpersonal matrix to facilitate transformation. Melancholy converts to mourning, and with the release of such emotion comes the possibility for new interpersonal feelings i.e. joy, pleasure, love, begin to enter your experience as a function of the gratitude you feel towards the actual human being helping you in this way: helping, because it feels GOOD to change another minds world.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I will come back and respond to people's posts in the last few pages.

I'm sorry I got upset and put it off, and then even came and said "# it" like that last week.

This thread was something I concocted in like 10 minutes and then spent 6 or 8 hours fabricating (the hardest part was digging up the pictures and then organizing them).

It should in no way be exemplary of what I can and will do in the future, though maybe it's a decent example of how I can have a neat idea suddenly one day and decide to actually post it just for fun.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I actually had a neat idea a few days ago and invested a few hours into concocting it the last few days when I had a lil time and will probably post it next. I'm going to go with different twists on things and see what comes out of it.

I also have laying around the half-complete workups of two other threads I'll try to get around to creating as well. These other ones will be huge and will be official chapters of TLT, the one I'm toying with currently from the other day is sorta small in comparison.

This thread is not a chapter of TLT though maybe I could merge it into one of these actual chapters and this thread would be just a mere footnote.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Well, Darkness buddy... glad to see you made it out of Platos cave; of course as all Harry Potter fans know? That only triggers the spiders web outside of it... yay I made it some where! congratulations on getting wrapped up in the she spiders web, from the inside it can appear oh so dreamy *sighs and gives long slow blinks* I waited outside of the cave then transformed into a praying mantis and took her head... what? It's nature plus it isnt wrong if it's cross species fighting the different gender.

Here's my advice now that you are getting wrapped up? Mind the other spiders one is always around you by studies less than 6 feet away... she knows when you are sleeping she knows when you're awake cause that web jiggles for goodness sakes... but the warning is? Demon or not it can be bliss just mind the damned wasps tho, they will come maggot brain you in a heart beat making a zombie out of you... then next thing you know you are off walled up in some damned nest waiting for a maggot to spawn and eat your soul... but you were married to a sexy spider woman right? Whut happen?..

Anyhoo... if you care for anything I ever say? Life is life just because one thinks one is human and by all appearances the world look a like the same? Um yeah no...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join