It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot tries to rob gun store - receives instant justice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Two robbers walk into a gun store and threaten to kill the owner and his son. His son puts his hands up, but dad? Nuh uh.

One robber dead before he hit the floor, and the other took off running.

Have you become desensitized to things like this? I know I have. I can remember back in the day when if I saw something like this, I would feel terrible that it was such a tragedy for all involved.

But anymore? Nope.

I say good damn riddance. That's one less murdering robber walking this planet, that may have well killed his next victim. In today's day and age, with videos and cameras everywhere, there is just simply no excuse. You take a gun and enter a store, especially a gun store, to rob it, and you gotta know that your chances of dying are very high. And yet, still people do this. It's insane. And inexcusable. It's nice to know my tax dollars won't be spent trying to rehabilitate this fool in prison. And I am so glad that good old dad there lives on to see his family again. I just have no more sympathy for people who attempt these kinds of robberies. None. Zero. Nada.

Here's more of the aftermath:

NOTE: apparently the robber fired first.
edit on Tue Jan 10th 2017 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

We see these things almost regularly now. However you bring up an interesting point.

You take a gun and enter a store, especially a gun store, to rob it, and you gotta know that your chances of dying are very high.

This demonstrates complete lack of common sense. It is my firm belief that "good" criminals don't get caught. Criminals that do get caught are never mentioned again after the fact. We are missing true consequences in our judicial system.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

If you pull your rickety ass gun on a gun shop owner.

You got what was coming.

Anymore ? Those videos restore my faith in my fellow citizens.

We are not all fat and lazy...

ADD: That's some nice shooting. See that bullet grouping on the window ?

edit on 9-1-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Don't mess with old men.... They Don't Give A ****

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well that dead guy felt the true consequences of the judicial system known as a .50 cal desert eagle. Or 1911, or whatever it was.

What gets me is that robber has likely seen videos just like this, of robbers getting killed, and still he chose to try it. The damn gall you gotta have to rob a gun store in broad daylight, knowing the owners and employees will likely be packing? I don't know that common sense is even at issue here. This goes beyond common sense. This is all out brazen disregard for anything other than trying to be a badass. Well yeah he's a badass. A DEAD badass.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Good!

Glad the robber got dealt with. Plus dead hes less of a burden on the rest of the countries citizens. No sympathy from me for the punk. Good work to the gunstore owner.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Good for him. I'd like to bake a cake and send it to him.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Definitely looks like a 1911 to me. No way of knowing if he had seen videos like this but I'm sure he has friends in prison who are praised for being there instead of ostracized from society or culture.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I usually keep it to myself but Im actually against guns (haha) and I hate to admit this but the vid made me laugh.

Anyone who tries to hold up a gun shop NEEDS to be removed from the gene pool, His display of utter stupidity was so profound Im actually struggling to figure out how this guy was able to tie his shoe laces in the morning

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I usually keep it to myself but Im actually against guns (haha) and I hate to admit this but the vid made me laugh.

Well that's interesting. Even little old desensitized me didn't laugh. I somehow don't see people getting shot dead funny in any way whatsoever. Sad? Yes. Funny? Not hardly.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I saw this on another site... It's a gem with a great outcome. Thanks for sharing here TA.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Now THAT'S what I call proper gun control! At least one thug won't be victimizing ANYONE ever again!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WAstateMosin
Now THAT'S what I call proper gun control! At least one thug won't be victimizing ANYONE ever again!

True that. And if they find the other robber, he will go up on murder/manslaughter charges for taking part in the commission of a crime where someone was killed.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Natural selection is back in style.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I actually think someone robbing a store with a gun getting shot is appropriate. Play with fire and you may get burned. I think criminals know they might die in a holdup, if they don't, maybe more robbers getting shot is a good thing. It will educate the criminals to know they may die.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Hopefully, he'll do something equally stupid and save the taxpayers a lot of money!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I hate to be the owner with the other guy still at large. I would be afraid for my life. Even the family of the guy shot might try to get revenge. I'm not sure this is a good story.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Good the robber earned his Darwin Award .

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Well that's interesting. Even little old desensitized me didn't laugh. I somehow don't see people getting shot dead funny in any way whatsoever. Sad? Yes. Funny? Not hardly.

Some people arent worth being sad over, the dead guy is a perfect example of this.

I can only imagine his motives for robbing a gun store was to get guns which would have then ended up in more criminals hands and most likely resulted in the death of genuinely innocent people.
If he was just after cash Im sure a convenience store would have been an easier target.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Holy Hanna look at that pistol control!

he was on one target till neutralized then on to another.......

Looks like a Military man, and one that damn sure keeps up on his training!

I dont like when anyone loses a life, but damned if I dont get a bit stoic when criminals get whats coming to them....

This is the ONLY thing that will deter criminals.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join