It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot tries to rob gun store - receives instant justice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is natural selection at its finest. Like others posted, how did these guys think that robbing a gun store would actually pan out for them. Wouldn't of been better to rob a gas station?

Either way justice was dealt, hopefully the one that got away will live with the memory of losing his him boy in an armed robbery will stop him doing it again

But then again .. they tried robbing a gun store, between their two brains they couldn't see that this was a bad idea

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

And what you need is to stop posting one line comments, especially ones which add nothing to the discussion at hand. Honestly, it may suit you to reduce all discourse to the length of a tweet, but for those of us who actually have standards for communication, that does not wash.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Having been involved in a shooting & having to do just what this shop owner did......just watch the very small amount of time it takes for ones decision to rob another, to end in death. Two more that made a damn poor decision to rob VS work. I applaud the shop owner, but I know the mental stress he's going thru. Not to sound cold...but that's damn impressive shooting in an extremely stressful situation. IMHO....some how, some way, the family of the man on the floor dead, will find a way to blame the shop owner for his death. To be so stupid as to rob a damn gun store, man what an idiot. Dead idiot now.

I would go as far to say that their " strong arm tactics" had worked in the past........but they picked the wrong gun shop. I've been around guns, firearms, all my life. Never in 54 years have I ever seen this happen. Go stand around in a gun shop. Ask yourself after about 20 mins, do I have the balls to rob this place...I mean damn the dog's even carrying!!!
edit on 10-1-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Its not any kind of tragedy.

Youre being dramatic.

When armed robbers get shot dead in the commision of their crime, its a celebration.

This guy placed his bet, his life against the shop owner. Sometimes you lose that bet and you deserve it.

This is known as Justice and is in no way tragic.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Wake up in the morning..

Dude.

YA Bro.

Need money for crack. we should rob someone...

OH.. lets rob that old ass man at the gun shop, hes old as #, it will be easy, maybe we can score a few new toys while were there.

BRO, that's a great idea.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Dead.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wow,powerful video.Crime doesn't pay and can cost you your life.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Great video to start the day. Some quick and accurate shooting on the first guy! The family may be here shortly to tell us how racist this guy is for shooting their bible thumping son.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: JinMI

Well that dead guy felt the true consequences of the judicial system known as a .50 cal desert eagle. Or 1911, or whatever it was.

What gets me is that robber has likely seen videos just like this, of robbers getting killed, and still he chose to try it. The damn gall you gotta have to rob a gun store in broad daylight, knowing the owners and employees will likely be packing? I don't know that common sense is even at issue here. This goes beyond common sense. This is all out brazen disregard for anything other than trying to be a badass. Well yeah he's a badass. A DEAD badass.

Agreed...stupid criminals going after a gun store in which 1) the staff is most likely armed and 2) the staff is most likely trained in use of firearms to a large degree and 3)there are cameras all over the place.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Youtube removed the OP video, but it is also available here:
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Youtube removed the OP video, but it is also available here:
www.liveleak.com...

Thanks, YouTube whimped out.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Youre being dramatic.

When armed robbers get shot dead in the commision of their crime, its a celebration.

This guy placed his bet, his life against the shop owner. Sometimes you lose that bet and you deserve it.

I'm first going to say that the thieves got what was coming to them, and i applaud the store owner. Im ashamed that here in Canada if we defend our lives or property with deadly force, often the defender will be charged and put away longer than the attackers should they survive.

That being said, of course it's a tragedy. While the crooks deserved to die, they may very well have family members. Wives, parents and especially children who will have to suffer with what happened and grow up fatherless, and with immeasurable heartache.

But hey, it's a great thing, right? No tragedy here, just happiness and justice! Yeesh.
edit on 10-1-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Youre being dramatic.

That being said, of course it's a tragedy. While the crooks deserved to die, they may very well have family members. Wives, parents and especially children who will have to suffer with what happened and grow up fatherless, and with immeasurable heartache. But hey, it's a great thing, right? No tragedy here, just happiness and justice! Yeesh.

It's not a "great thing," but you're making stuff up you don't know about, then reacting to your own fiction. For adults who grieve, well, maybe they should have raised better kids or chosen better spouses. Choices have consequences. If these idiots have children I can almost guarantee you the kids would have grown up fatherless anyway. That's how these guys roll. No responsibility for anything. Being a father is not in their mindset.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

This is the ONLY thing that will deter criminals.....

You're assuming that criminals are smart....

So unfortunately it won't deter them.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: nightbringr

Youre being dramatic.

That being said, of course it's a tragedy. While the crooks deserved to die, they may very well have family members. Wives, parents and especially children who will have to suffer with what happened and grow up fatherless, and with immeasurable heartache. But hey, it's a great thing, right? No tragedy here, just happiness and justice! Yeesh.

It's not a "great thing," but you're making stuff up you don't know about, then reacting to your own fiction. For adults who grieve, well, maybe they should have raised better kids or chosen better spouses. Choices have consequences. If these idiots have children I can almost guarantee you the kids would have grown up fatherless anyway. That's how these guys roll. No responsibility for anything. Being a father is not in their mindset.

And I'm the only one making up scenarios?

A million tragic things could have happened. A passersby hit by a bullet, families ruined, etc. But hey, none of that matters i guess as long as people are dead.

Can you at least concede that if the man who shot and killed this criminal has post-traumatic stress syndrome over having to kill another human being, that would at least be tragic? Maybe nightmares about it? Hell, who knows he is probably happy about it, but many people who kill, even righteously so often have misgivings or related stress over the act. It happens often with police officers.

But hey, put your head in the sand and pretend nothing bad is ever felt by anyone who has to kill another human being or have a loved one die, even if they are a criminal. No tragedy here, move along.
edit on 10-1-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I actually think someone robbing a store with a gun getting shot is appropriate. Play with fire and you may get burned. I think criminals know they might die in a holdup, if they don't, maybe more robbers getting shot is a good thing. It will educate the criminals to know they may die.

If the threat of dying to a firearm wasn't present I am sure many more people would be robbing them. Obviously they are already serial robbed so that just make sit even more profound.

If dumb people didn't exist no one would try and hold up gun stores. I think. I hope.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

No sympathy for stupid people. Good kill. Police are minutes away when seconds count.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Funny, YouTube removed it because of violent content. Had it been someone using a gun improperly or anything to show the "bad" side of guns....it would be all over YouTube. Damn snowflake leftie liberals. I'll find it elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Aww bummer, they pulled the video. Sounds like the guy had good gun control.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Of all the stores a person could try to perform an armed robbery of, a gun store seems like a hard target to crack.

I know a few gun store owners and they along with there employees are armed.

Many of the owners and employees are veterans.

And in some states even the customers may be armed.

the only worse place to try to rob would be a cop bar.
bearingarms.com...
www.theblaze.com... be-a-69-year-old-retired-nyc-cop/
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Maybe youtube doesn't want a video that shows that private gun ownership is at times needed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join