It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Trump supporter's view on what would happen if he 'Betrayed' us.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Trump appears to have many people worried, and a large percentage of them are people that don't have the country's best interests at heart. I would hope he can make as much change as possible and he isn't forced to knuckle under and to allow the corruption and treason to continue. But I think if he really did try to stop it and would go after the traitors in Washington and the highest levels of our industry, they'd kill him. They're trying to hamstring him which says they are worried. That's good. But he has to be pushed and we have to keep pushing him all the more as they push against him. He'll be emboldened if we support him and there's always been the chance that a POTUS might snap and suddenly do the right thing. Trump has some measure of a backbone, he's no wuss like Obama or a creature of decadence and corruption like the Clintons.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
Trump appears to have many people worried, and a large percentage of them are people that don't have the country's best interests at heart. I would hope he can make as much change as possible and he isn't forced to knuckle under and to allow the corruption and treason to continue. But I think if he really did try to stop it and would go after the traitors in Washington and the highest levels of our industry, they'd kill him. They're trying to hamstring him which says they are worried. That's good. But he has to be pushed and we have to keep pushing him all the more as they push against him. He'll be emboldened if we support him and there's always been the chance that a POTUS might snap and suddenly do the right thing. Trump has some measure of a backbone, he's no wuss like Obama or a creature of decadence and corruption like the Clintons.

Well said. Our support, our "Hey, what about..." likely will be needed by Trump.

I suspect the opposition have been mollified by Trump's apparent 'outreach'...he IS a negotiator, after all, and that gives the impression that perhaps some small token of cooperation with him would ease potential attacks by his Administration. This buys Trump time to consolidate. Not a over night process, but better than being snuffed.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

This is a example of fake news

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid
a reply to: nwtrucker

This is a example of fake news

LMAO. No, it's nothing but opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Trump said the entire time that we would pay for it and that Mexico would pay us back..... it isn't a "check" - do you know how ridiculous that even sounds?? Do you work for CNN? The pay will be done according to trump, through trade and leverage, using our economy and import exports to pay for it.......

But talk about buzz words: reembursement check, biggest campaign promise, believe anything, ignorant and apathetic,

The DEM hype is real folks, that's right, trumps biggest promise was to build a wall, 90% of the people who voted for him did it just to get that wall, you heard it here first folks, now back to CNN

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join