It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injuries reported after shots were fired at Ft. Lauderdale Airport

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Someone on twitter said something strange, did the guy go off to soon and the hit was supposed to be Mar A Lago

yikes

Do you have the twitter link for that?

twitter.com...

scroll down a bit

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

How was he able to get on a flight with all these supposed "mental issues", especially if FBI was aware of him?

I don't see how "mental issues" would preclude someone from getting on a plane, i know several people who suffer from one kind of mental illness or another and they fly quite regularly, at least twice per year so i guess my question is, why should "mental issues" be a reason to stop someone from flying?
edit on 6/1/2017 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ph03n1x

How was he able to get on a flight with all these supposed "mental issues", especially if FBI was aware of him?

I don't see how "mental issues" would preclude someone from getting on a plane, i know several people who suffer from one kind of mental illness or another and they fly quite regularly, at least twice per year so i guess my question is, why should "mental issues" be a reason to stop someone from flying?

Because he went to the FBI saying either he was being forced to join ISIS or voices were telling him to join ISIS. That poses a potential danger.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

and the FBI obviously decided he wasn't a threat at that time, i understand what you are saying, the point im trying to make is that if everyone with "mental issues" was to be banned from flying then half the population of the earth would be grounded, there is a lot more mental illness in the world than any of us would like to believe

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
Also, air Canada is saying no such person that flight.

We confirm we have no record of a passenger by the name Esteban Santiago, or checked guns, on any of our flights to Fort Lauderdale #FLL 5/5

and a reply to a comment:

Air Canada ‏@AirCanada · 1h1 hour ago @IfritisSon We can confirm that we have no record of such a passenger by that name, or checked guns, on any of our flights to FLL.

Archive

Vid also exaplins a legislavite vote pending in FL pertaining to firearms that's to happen in a few days.

ETA he arrived on Delta Flight 2012?

Level 2 of T2, the Departures Level houses check-infacilities, currency exchange, staffed business center, baggage storage, and the Urban Market with healthy grab-&-go food, security check with access to Concourse D:
Concourse D with gates D1 to D9 - presently serves Air Canada & Delta, and houses Miami Grill, Great American Bagel, Torn Basil & Starbucks.

www.ifly.com...
edit on 6-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

and the FBI obviously decided he wasn't a threat at that time, i understand what you are saying, the point im trying to make is that if everyone with "mental issues" was to be banned from flying then half the population of the earth would be grounded, there is a lot more mental illness in the world than any of us would like to believe

No, I get it. I'm not saying all mental issues but in my post I said THESE supposed "mental issues", inferring the ISIS statements. That suggests he could pose a danger to the public.

And look what he just did...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Santiago was charged with fourth-degree assault and damage of property in January 2016, stemming from a domestic violence incident.

In March, Santiago settled the charges by agreeing to complete unknown requirements demanded by prosecutors in exchange for dismissing the case.
DailyMail

Well I guess there's that too... Logically it would be something like anger management classes or something.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Noncents because: Expanded Upon

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

aren't they saying now that they named the wrong person? so was it this Santiago guy or someone else, this entire thing has me confused, so much conflicting information and terrible hatchet journalism have turned it into a sh**t show media circus with a tonne of conjecture and zero facts to back any of it up, so much for the standards of journalism, what a joke

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If it's true that the shooter was yelling "I am not Jewish!"...and it is true that he was hearing "ISIS in his head"...
Could it be that he was hearing 'ISIS in his head' calling him a Jew?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ph03n1x

95 per cent of terror plots in the USA are FBI stings

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
SMH. It depends which version you want to believe. Did he hear IS in his head, did he claim he was being forced to watch IS videos or did he claim he was being forced to fight for IS?

All three have been pitched.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

aren't they saying now that they named the wrong person? so was it this Santiago guy or someone else, this entire thing has me confused, so much conflicting information and terrible hatchet journalism have turned it into a sh**t show media circus with a tonne of conjecture and zero facts to back any of it up, so much for the standards of journalism, what a joke

I agree. Like Queenofswords said: I give up.

I wonder what the story will be tomorrow?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Someone on twitter said something strange, did the guy go off to soon and the hit was supposed to be Mar A Lago

yikes

Do you have the twitter link for that?

twitter.com...

scroll down a bit

I'm seeing that too. Was looking at other sites where people shared FB links and those pages no longer exist.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: UKTruth
Killer was an Isis inspired nut case according to Fox.
He reportedly turned himself in to an FBI field office to tell them that US intelligence were planting Isis thoughts in his head.

I don't mean to be accusatory, but this is being repeated like a mantra. Similar to many other things that people are saying over and over and over again within posts of each other. Do you think we could stop doing this with information that we don't know is actually correct?

And you think we'll truly know after it's all said and done, scrubbed and otherwise. Okay, might as well bow out of sharing anything at all. Move along nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I live in Fort Lauderdale not far from the airport. There were a lot of people, including a pilot, being interviewed this afternoon that claimed to have heard gunshots and saw people running in the garage yet the FBI claims that it didn't happen. How could this be? Santiago was never in the parking garage.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What ever happened with the second balding suspect in custody? Along with the reports of gunfire in the parking lot, and whatever else happened in that hangar.This all reeks something putrid.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gmm1022
I just reread this entire thread, skipping over the bs. The local live feeds, police and fire & rescue, clearly talked about multiple shooters in multiple locations. At one point mentioning hundreds of trapped people with the shooter chasing them. This is after Santiago was supposedly either killed or arrested.

Stories started off saying he was killed by police when he ran out of bullets. That then changed to he laid down and waited to be arrested when he ran out of bullets.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gmm1022

inquir.io...

This link has an interesting timeline re: the garage and also shots fired at another terminal (near 3-4) and Huizenga Hangar. I was listening to the law enforcement and fire/rescue radio feeds and the timeline seems accurate. They switched channels many times due to heavy radio activity but the activity noted on this timeline was what I heard over the course of @ 1.5 hrs. Maybe the other shots were misheard or assumed. I'd love to hear from someone who was in the hangar or another terminal.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
What ever happened with the second balding suspect in custody? Along with the reports of gunfire in the parking lot, and whatever else happened in that hangar.This all reeks something putrid.

Fox News claimed that there was a second shooting, only it was unrelated. Huh? A second shooting at the same airport? Why is this not a story?!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join