It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injuries reported after shots were fired at Ft. Lauderdale Airport

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

WEll if they were yelling shots fired and these guys come through asking and they say no... perhaps it was more like a warning of you had best not keep yelling shots fired...

Some of the folks set down in place could have been under suspicion and they thinking it funny might have been yelling shots fired.

The Cop could have been warning those people that if they do keep yelling shots fired that there would be trouble...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Timothy Mc Veigh territory

Maybe worse, maybe ELF targeting using HAARP and the electromagnetic grid, and not mere "schizophrenia".

Maybe he was telling the truth. Went in to report and ask for help even, then he goes off just to get the devil off his back... (not to justify any such thing).

Like I said, if there is a black bag black op employing things like HAARP or certain space tech, or a "whistle" of some kind that's used for psyops, to finish winding up the weak-minded patsy target until he gets the job done according to some devilish scheme - then it simply MUST be destroyed. It's no way to operate any more. Black magic in all its forms is so damn yesterday. I wish they'd just give up this whole bag of tricks, it's always so transparent when the data comes out, and as we watch the MSM go with their talking points.. pathetic!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

You have the most magnificent and beautiful avatar I've ever seen. It makes me feel like a kid again for some reason. Thanks!

link   
They sure seem "concerned" and in a "RUSH" to help here don't they.???....same guy and girl shown later in other MSM videos

www.youtube.com...

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hmmmm...

JUST NOW on @CNN
Mayor Barbara Sharief @bestmom39 says name #EstebanSantiago may not be correct identity of Fort Lauderdale Airport shooter

twitter.com...

Except his social media photos, one with him in is military camo's with his name on the chest, are all over social media.

Are they hoping to pin it on someone else?? This entire story seems unreal to me, very false flag, and I am not normally one to say such things.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Flight from Guantanamo arrived in Ft. Lauderdale @11:40 am.

twitter.com...

The first search I did after reading the OP was on that topic. The only article I found stated they were already in Saudi Arabia but of course, the releases are continuing. Then I talked myself out of going down that rabbit hole because I assumed freed detainees would be on military transport. Then BAM, you post that pic. Great addition. Now I'm again going, Hmmmmmm.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Except his social media photos, one with him in is military camo's with his name on the chest, are all over social media.

Are they hoping to pin it on someone else?? This entire story seems unreal to me, very false flag, and I am not normally one to say such things.

Maybe because that is his real social media account, and they have named the wrong person, that's like saying a guy accused of robbing a bank definitely did it because he was wearing a name tag on his shirt on his facebook picture, the social media account is most likely his, that doesn't mean he's guilty of anything when they have quite possibly named the wrong person

Edit** i think i may have misread your post, i think the point you are making is, that is his name because his social media confirmed it, not that he's guilty because his name tag on social media, my apologies
edit on 6/1/2017 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Its a combination of technology and the occult,for example with Martin Bryant in Australia the SAS Brigadier investigating commented on an almost satanic efficiency and skill at arms that only Special forces operatives should have,his favourite movie was Childs play about a demon possessed doll,in the end I believe he was possessed by what Id call a terminator spirit,now this guy was watching ISIS videos 24/7...that can't lead to anywhere good spiritually.

link   

Does anyone know at which terminal he claimed his baggage ?

EDT: Also what time the shooting occurred?

The shooting was first REPORTED at 12:55. Sources say he picked up his bag at same baggage claim in terminal 2 but there aren't any witnesses who saw this. At least not that I know of.

link   
Crazy coincidence. The shooter lived 1.6 miles from the only Mosque in Alaska.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal
They sure seem "concerned" and in a "RUSH" to help here don't they.???....same guy and girl shown later in other MSM videos

www.youtube.com...

That is weird!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I usually don't go with False Flag theories either but this story is very odd.
Here is some more info. Guess we'll have to wait and see what the official story ends up being.

A suspect identified as Esteban Santiago, 26, was taken into custody without incident. He reportedly retrieved a gun from a checked bag and started shooting. A veteran of service in Iraq, he had been discharged from the Alaska Army National Guard last August for unsatisfactory performance, according to its public affairs office. He had gotten into an argument with a passenger on one leg of his trip from Alaska, which ended with a Delta flight to Fort Lauderdale, according to a CBS News report that quoted federal law enforcement sources.

www.msn.com...

So he did get into an argument on one leg of the flight. It's possible he could have snapped and it wasn't premeditated. PTSD and rage induced. Too early to say for sure.
edit on 6-1-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
MSM reports are saying he pulled the gun out of his "checked" baggage. How is that?

Looks like friends family are safe on my side. I do believe we have locals to Ft. Laud on this site and of course ones who frequent flights, hope all is well.

Regards to my hometown.
edit on 6-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Someone on twitter said something strange, did the guy go off to soon and the hit was supposed to be Mar A Lago

yikes

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Someone on twitter said something strange, did the guy go off to soon and the hit was supposed to be Mar A Lago

yikes

Do you have the twitter link for that?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Family pic of Santiago

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
MSM reports are saying he pulled the gun out of his "checked" baggage. How is that?

Looks like friends family are safe on my side. I do believe we have locals to Ft. Laud on this site, hope all is well.

Regards to my hometown.

How was he able to get on a flight with all these supposed "mental issues", especially if FBI was aware of him?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: SaloonSal

www.youtube.com...

That is weird!

What the heck?!! Very weird!!

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Looks like friends family are safe on my side. I do believe we have locals to Ft. Laud on this site, hope all is well.

Regards to my hometown.

How was he able to get on a flight with all these supposed "mental issues", especially if FBI was aware of him?

Exactly and he apparently was working for a security firm. Where have we heard of that one before.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Killer was an Isis inspired nut case according to Fox.
He reportedly turned himself in to an FBI field office to tell them that US intelligence were planting Isis thoughts in his head.

I don't mean to be accusatory, but this is being repeated like a mantra. Similar to many other things that people are saying over and over and over again within posts of each other. Do you think we could stop doing this with information that we don't know is actually correct?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join