It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX Comedy Features 6yo ‘Trans’ Boy Wearing Bondage Gag

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It is a new show that takes us to a low in "comedy". This is just some more easy bathroom humor.

The boy, who is apparently transgendered, is seen wearing the gag after burning his tongue licking a hot grill at a Benihana style restaurant in exchange for $1,000 from his older teenage brother.

The FOX show is named “The Mick” and it aired on January 1st, 2017.

www.infowars.com...
The trans boy likes to wear dresses and says things like wearing a dress breezes on his vagina. What a hoot, where is the trans outrage?

Other scenes show the boy dressing like a girl and commenting how the dress he’s wearing “kind of breezes on my vagina.”

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I've seen both episodes of the show so far, the kid doesn't strike me as trans at all. I just think the writers are trying to make jokes at the expense of his age if you know what I mean.

Family Guy does that a lot with Stewie.

Only bit of the first few episodes that I found were over the top, but otherwise, pretty funny.

Like most Fox comedies though, it'll have like 5 good episodes, then it's all downhill until a cancellation in April lol

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Cancellation is possibility. I find it funny that there isn't more fake outrage by the who evers that don't have anything better to do.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
What a hoot, where is the trans outrage?

You fishing to piss people off or something? The fact of the matter is that this is Fox comedy programming. It's always been set to the lowest bar setting.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Fox programming was always degenerate but at least married with children was funny.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I'm not sure you're looking very hard. Two minutes on google and I found articles complaining about the show being offensive, up to and including complaints about how the name is offensive to Irish people.

Hell, Breitbart is running an article from another site about the Planned Parenthood reference in the premier and how upsetting that was for them.

So where's the outrage? On Breitbart, for starters

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

This is awkward.

I found the show funny.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not looking to piss anyone off, I just would like some consistent outrage from the leaders in it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

No. You are looking to bait people then make fun of them over being outraged over something silly. It's pretty damn obvious when you say things like you did.

Plus you are ignoring the fact that the VERY Infowars article you linked is Infowars being outraged about the show.

A sickening new “comedy” show on FOX features a 6-year-old boy wearing a bondage gag.

While Sam Hyde’s show was canceled from Adult Swim for jokes vaguely referencing the alt-right, utter filth like this is aired during prime time on FOX.

edit on 5-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

No, this is just a sign of the times. And "making fun" isn't what this thread is about.

What I was really wondering if this would be a job for Social warriors?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It's apparently ALREADY a job for conservative warriors according to your Infowars link. I think we'll let them cover this whine brigade for us and make themselves look silly while we sit it out. Thanks for the link. I enjoyed laughing at Infowars making a big deal out of some stupid comedy on Fox that will be canceled in short order anyways.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just when you think hollyweird can't go any lower, and who are the deplorables again!?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just hit the arrow up or down on the remote, problem solved.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Just when you think hollyweird can't go any lower, and who are the deplorables again!?

If someone like Trump can be President, (ugh) anything is possible these days!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
That doesn`t sound like a show I`ll be watching, it doesn`t even sound funny.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Dear god if people are offended by this then be glad you dont watch Always Sunny (obvious relation to The Mick), SouthPark, Family Guy, SNL, insert many other comedies.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Im a little outraged at what I consider "child endangerment" seriously filming a 6 year old of any persuasion being cajoled into licking a hibachi, its just wrong.

I dunno call me old fashioned, but the last thing my wife and I would do is cause minor or otherwise any harm to our 6 year old daughter for a laugh.

imo the world has lost some valuable compass readings particularly we the people in the USA.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
And some people aren't completely jaded, either.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

This is nothing new with Hollywood and kids though. There are any number of parents willing to exploit their children for money lining up at Hollywood's door. This is nothing new with today's generation either. You can find examples of child exploitation by cinema dating all the way back to its roots. Fact is that #ty parents exist.
edit on 5-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Oh I agree, I guess I was more effected by the harm perpetrated to a child in this case more than any issues of gender identification. Wrong is wrong, then and now.I don't find humor in abusing children was my only point.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join