It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Clique Revealed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: Crunky

In 2010, on the Rick Ross song entitled, "Free Mason", JayZ stated:

"B**** I said I was amazing
Not that I’m a Mason"

Once again, flaunting symbols to increase buzz-factor and mystique.

Jay'z exposed as a Mason.

It is alleged that the photo depicts JayZ in a Freemasonic Lodge meeting. However, there are many details about the photo to discredit this claim.

1. Women are present in the photo. Women are not accepted as Freemasons nor allowed to attend Lodge, other than in Co-Freemasonry, and this is no Co-Freemasonic gathering.

2. The doors are transparent with no Tyler or Inner Guard present, which indicates that no Regular Masonic Meeting is taking place.

3. The Officers (guys with the Jewel collars/necklaces) are not properly Stationed or Placed. They would not be sitting in a pew next to each other.

4. No Lodge Furniture, Ornaments, or Lights are in the room. Definitely not a Lodge meeting.

The photo appears to be a funeral at a church with Freemasons in attendance. In such case, it is normal to see Freemasons and non-Masons sitting together at a funeral. There is no evidence that JayZ is wearing any Freemasonic regalia. The photo is neither a Freemasonic Lodge nor Meeting.

Jay Z in Freemason Lodge/Meeting

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Devil Worship.

Athletes

Celebrities

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Did you know that Eliphas Levi's illustration of Baphomet is not the Devil, but is instead a creation of the late-modern period used to symbolize and illustrate the unity of duality?

The name "Baphomet", as speculated by academics and scholars, is thought to be a distortion of the word, "Muhammad", being a heretical accusation against the Knights Templars.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Celebrities by their nature try to be edgy, and do things that garner attention. I imagine the actual # of devil worshiping celebrities and even politicians, is actually pretty darn low. Just making hand symbols doesn't magically make someone a worshiper of anything.

Just because the OK symbol has "darker meanings" to some fringe groups, doesn't mean that 99.9% of people that make that symbol are secretly flashing devil symbols. Odds are.. they are just saying.. ok! Or being stupid. Being a showoff, grandstanding, gang-sign-throwing idiot doesn't make you a devil worshiper.

This is as reach-y as people who basically take -any- business branding.. and turn it into something sinister. Heck.. even purposely sinister stuff is not -actually- sinister. Again.. just attention grabbing / showboating, being edgy, so on..

I know some people would like to maintain the illusion of everyone secretly worshiping the devil or being part of some evil cult.. but alas, life is much more mundane than that.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Satanic Bathtub Rituals.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
More Satanic Celebrities.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
More Satanic Celebrities.

Add this:
Do you see Lucy now?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MagicCow
It goes against everything they are to realize that we live under Satans rule.

And what about people who do not believe in this Christian fairy tale boogeyman? Whose rule are we under?

So, this is a good spot for me to enter here.
First, this is a chaos thread, due to the number of collected single evidence of symbolism. There cannot exist unity in opinion about the proof/validity of the OP statement. It is just impossible to judge over a thesis like this "with easy feather". For that task, if to be done properly, we need to investigate throughout every single symbol he posted, then comprehend, evaluate, summarize, and such... which is tough job even for a novel writer. The OP decided to save himself this job and presented in quite unscientific manner his thesis. Therefore chaos arises. And the real talk goes in the sink, exchanged for "table-talks", which in no case I find boring. Exactly these "table-talk" jokes kept me to the point where I decided to write this post.

Nevermind I would not agree with the way the OP presented the information, he is very much on the spot. There is something around which many celebrities and big-timers revolve. Well, some gutter-rats do revolve in that area too, but we miss to paint them on the canvas. What I talk about should be well-know to Augustus, as he is a mason, and should be with above the average intelligence. His quote I will use for my own purposes in a second.

The "Christian fairy tale boogeyman" is a very true one. However quite naive in its own form. That's why many scholars try not to involve that modern cliché "Satan" in their works. Let's better call it - "The Bartender". Sound better, right?

What the bartender does? - He pours you drinks, for a price of course. After time you might even become so obsessed with his cocktails, that you would just throw away all else, even your own soul(whatever that is mom) for a glass of his magic. Yes, Satanism is no different then Alcoholism. Then, why should we hate our brothers and sister who just like the bottle a bit too much, or worst.. be afraid of them, which is pure nonsense...

Yes, most of the symbols OP showed have meaning. Occult meaning. Some even have two or three meanings, some even more, some have meanings as many as many are the small villages in India. Understand? There is a lot of hype about this "symbolism affair". It sounds very sensationalistic and the fish bites on it. It swirls around and drains your brain, while you try to understand what is happening...

But yet, I must admit, behind it lies a stone hard truth of ages. There are circle of people, as also ungrouped individuals who love Bartender and they stick to him with all they have. But that is in no way a deed of evil-hearted persons. In reality it is a deed of confused drug addicts. They believe with their lives in the "liberation" of lucifer a.k.a. spiritual alcoholism, other half-brainers mostly Jesus-freaks believe in "the salvation" a.k.a. spiritual nihilism, third ones, like most ATSrs believe in "the utopian dream", a.k.a. spiritual naivety, fourth believe in... you get my point. Everybody believes in some extremity. Confess it, right now, right here! Yo do too! I am personally Artistic Extremist, a.k.a. "painter-idiot-syndrome" I believe in "The way". Or, one of my close friends has "The butcher syndrome" - he worships all things that grow and are edible and usable - nothing else. Every second woman I meet has "The connection syndrome", every child "The power-syndrome"... and of course there are the guys with the "Satan syndrome". But who cares... take the stick first from your eye before cursing others - Jesus said it, or was it Eminem?

Or my mom?

Mom is that you?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
Mom is that you?

Yes, dear, it is. Satan is still not real, nor are all these symbols Satanic.

Now, go clean your room before dinner.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Satanic Clique promoting suicide.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The OK hand sign or does it mean something devilish like 666.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I encountered an illuminati high priest mid ritual today, he said he was just directing traffic but I wasn't about to fall for it. When I showed the sheeple passers by my evidence they predictably mocked me. Forgive them father.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

haha awesome !

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The problem with this is that it loses a lot of credit when you put things on it that obviously do not represent Satan in any fashion, the Dallas cowboys is a satanic symbol because it has a star on the logo?

Do you believe that every time a star a used it can be for no other purpose but to represent Satan? Those "Masonic State Police" logos you have, are not the logos for the the state policy but emblems for state police who are also masons.

Not one of those black and white hand signs represent Satan except MAYBE the sign of the horns, due to its shock factor use in heavy metal....

The gang signs have nothing to do with Satan, take "Crip Killer" for example the thumb and index finger make. "C" the other 3 fingers make a "K"

the only weird stuff going on is the celebrities all doing the same hand sign, and I'm 95% sure they just do it so that you will post pictures of them online. So they can be more famous.

Not saying that certain things aren't real, I'm just saying this is why people think consoiracy theorists are crazy. No evidence and a complete misunderstanding of cultural deeds, you are trying to explain the meaning of 1000s of year old hand signs that existed before the Bible was even written, and trying to relate them to the Bible.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Your post said a lot but never explained how you related Annie to allah.......

And that isn't a picture of baphomet next to the uterus.

It is pan, the Greek god of shepherds, between two squirrels

Brass squirrel crumb catcher and pan

See here is a squirrel and pan together again, look at the 5th image down, illuminati

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
if you do all these gestures you do not become one of them, it
can annoy your wife and she will kill you but she will not Illuminati. they are another blood and genetics, they have a strict hierarchy, although the social elevator up they can have, for red is excluded. for certain countries such as the Soviet Union was possible identic rights for all

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
There's no such thing as satan. Many entertainers are smug scumbags however.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Post I found on a forum about enlightenment.

Nurturing a belief system is not enlightenment. 

It is "nurturing a belief system".

Feeling empowered with knowledge, isn't enlightenment.

It is "feeling empowered with knowledge".

The call to arms against the NWO is not enlightenment.

It is a call to war.

Warlords and Religious masters have been using these tactics for years to create a sense of unity and faith amongst the masses.

There is a fine line between spiritual wisdom and black magic. One serves humanity with absolute altruistism. The other serves the "self".

The mathematics look the same, but one deals with equations of love, the other measures the reflections of the illusory self, against numerous self-imposed belief systems.

Careful that your own enlightenment isn't anything other than Morton's demon.

So these entertainers are mostly snooty rich people. You're either a humble servant or you're "me-me-me."

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Many stars directly and indirectly telling you whats what, believe what you will, but there has to be something going on!!
edit on 6-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join