It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Clique Revealed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
At least I'm smart enough to realize there is a lot that's not known.

Perfect. You can start with this thread, the goofy hand signal nonsense it proposes, their relation to Masonry and lumping it all in together with Satan.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

The okay symbol's meaning:

TWENTY-FOUR
OK—Sign of the Divine King
"Annuit Coeptus" - He approves our undertaking.
— Latin inscription atop the all-seeing eye on the U.S.A. one dollar bill
Westerner s know it as the "okay" (or "OK") sign. It's done with the fingers and thumb of right or left hands (usually the right). Simply touch the index finger to the thumb, creating a circle. The other three fingers then spiral off and there you have it—the well-known symbol for OK. Universally, this sign means alright, acceptable, good, right-on, you bet!, A-OK, satisfactory...

But to occultists, the OK sign takes on darker significance. First, we have the circle, indicating the sun deity and the Mason's never-ending quest for more light. To Freemasonry, the circle also represents the female genitalia, or yoni. In the Hindu religion, the OK sign is a revered mudra (sacred gesture) meaning "infinity" or perfection. It is associated with the female genitalia — thumb and forefinger pressed together at the tips with the other three fingers extended.

In the practice of tantric yoga (sex rituals), the OK sign is a token of ecstasy, spiritual and physical. In ancient Sumeria and Persia, charms and amulets have been discovered of fingers and hands in the modern OK position, joined along with horns implying fertility. The three fingers extended outward are symbolic of ecstatic union with the Goddess, the third member of the pagan trinity.

In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (antichrist). Some go so far as to adopt the view that the bent three fingers are shaped as three number six's, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign. Oh what a web of evil wicked men can weave around something seemingly so ordinary and mundane.

In the Illuminist philosophy, the OK sign becomes a sign indicating approval of the Divine King, their coming Lord of Light, whom we as Christians know as antichrist. To them it means, "He approves our undertaking." This meaning is roughly equivalent to the words in Latin atop the all-seeing eye of Osiris on our U.S. one dollar bill—Annuit CoeptusRead More at Source

Annie are you okay= Annie are you 666 (MJ Smooth Criminal song)

Who is annie?

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, uh, #9 is not a symbol for Satan, however it can steal your soul.

correct 9 = 6 Mirrored as above so below. (Key to the Kingdom of heaven/Key of David.)

Isa_29:16 King James Bible
" Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?"

Symbol Example's

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I took an oath not to tell you five secret passwords and show you five secret handshakes, everything else is not secret and if you really wanted to find out about them you can learn it with 5 minutes on Google.

I wish everyone did that. I also recommend Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike (Page 85 ex. below) also found on google within 5 minutes. Excellent Book by former master Mason.

edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 04 Jan 2017 22:27:33 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Jan 2017 22:27:33 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

(post by SuicideKing33 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
correct 9 = 6 Mirrored as above so below. (Key to the Kingdom of heaven/Key of David.

Well, that went right over your head.

Excellent Book by former master Mason.

He was never a 'former' Mason unless you mean that he is now deceased.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Why bother? You are the self proclaimed know it all on everything the masons are about at the very top right? If you don't say it it isn't real right?

I could take that as an overly childish display of passive aggressiveness but it is right so you have that going for you.

(post by SuicideKing33 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Do whatever it is you want.

If you think hand symbols are kicking your paradigm in the nuts you really need to revisit how you allow inanimate objects to affect your life instead of worrying about which fraternal group is running the Federal Reserve or not.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not worried about hand signals, though that is a very real element in magick.

But to couch speculation of anything esoteric as "fairytales" or pretending to know everything is just irresponsible.

edit on 4-1-2017 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2017 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I find the idea that loads of celebrities worship Satan openly with each other, while interesting, doesn't make that much sense. However, I will say that occult symbols and symbols in general, are used by the artistic community.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So basicly I should not use my hands or it will seem as something like this.

*Wait till this comes to feet, arms, hair and belly button gestures*.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Enough with the personal slander, people.

Not sure why it goes this way in these threads concerning the Masons, but it's almost inevitable that it does...

Stop with the personal attacks.

ATS expects a certain level of behaviour outside the mudpit. This ain't the mudpit! Either discuss the topic in a respectful manner or don't participate if that's beyond you.

Do Not Respond To This Post

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

But to couch speculation of anything esoteric as "fairytales" or pretending to know everything is just irresponsible.

Stop being obtuse, I made it clear the entire time I am referring to Satan as being a fairytale. Which he is.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yin Yang

Passion versus growth.

We continue the struggle. All 5 billion of us.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i swear..another catholics worship mary. No they dont worship mary. its similiar to how muslims pay respect to muhammed. Its not worship. Im a baptist and even I know that.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Jay'z Rocawear shows an affiliation.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

In 2010, on the Rick Ross song entitled, "Free Mason", JayZ stated:

"B**** I said I was amazing
Not that I’m a Mason"

Once again, flaunting symbols to increase buzz-factor and mystique.

edit on 1/5/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Satan's Energy Drinks.

Satan's Beer.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
Satan's Beer.

Stop. Seriously.

Everyone knows that Satan's beer is Natty Ice.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

In 2010, on the Rick Ross song entitled, "Free Mason", JayZ stated:

"B**** I said I was amazing
Not that I’m a Mason"

Once again, flaunting symbols to increase buzz-factor and mystique.

Jay'z exposed as a Mason.

edit on 5-1-2017 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Kanye West album cover and Rolling Stones magazine cover mocking Jesus

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join