It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Clinton Foundation CEO Missing, Presumed Dead

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Indigo5

Your right, logic does "effen" matter, so let's discuss.

A story surfaces that a guy has gone missing.

Full stop..."story surfaces"? from the same troll army and fake news outlets that comes up with Pizza-gate?

That doesn't qualify to be taken seriously..For you "story surfaces" is someone claiming it despite all logic or evidence..

No one is obligated to respond to crazy BS just because crazy people demand it.

There is no evidence that he is "missing or presumed dead" beyond the idiots who published the fake story saying he was "missing or dead"..

They are just baiting him because he hasn't responded to their trolling around the Clinton foundation.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I agree, but full-stopping where you did apparently made you forget that my comment is about the illogical nature in which Snopes is being used as "proof" that this is a hoax.

I could not care less if the story is real or not (and like I've noted multiple times, the dude is probably alive and well)--that's not what my discussion is about. it was about citing Snopes as proof of a hoax, when the linked page on Snopes isn't proof of jack s**t, other than the fact that they couldn't get in touch with the guy.

edit on 4-1-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

it was about citing Snopes as proof of a hoax, when the linked page on Snopes isn't proof of jack s**t, other than the fact that they couldn't get in touch with the guy.

What confuses you? When a "news" article declares someone "Presumed Missing or Dead"...usually their is some evidence to support the claim, like a wife or mother or brother asking for help on TV or a missing persons report or other news articles...most often all of the above...

NONE of that exists here for this Fake News Story...It simply is because some troll said so.

edit on 4-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Again, not arguing the veracity of the story, I'm arguing the illogical leap that some have made that cite a Snopes page that claim the story to be "unproven" (which is not tantamount to being "disproven") as proof that it's a hoax.

Now, I'm going to full-stop my discussion with you--it's pointless.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well somebody should be able to reach him by email or phone right?

Yep! His email address is listed for all to see on the Yale School of Management's page. Have at it

I've been waiting for 2 days already.

No answer from an email I sent.

anybody else try this?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It's not just that he's missing though.

What's being said is that "he's missing and presumed dead" and it's being implied that "Clinton is Responsible".

(post by CHONGO removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yep! His email address is listed for all to see on the Yale School of Management's page. Have at it

anybody else try this?

Hats off for encouraging more crazy people to Dox the guy..

You guys suck in a special way.

(post by CHONGO removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Again, not arguing the veracity of the story, I'm arguing the illogical leap that some have made that cite a Snopes page that claim the story to be "unproven" (which is not tantamount to being "disproven") as proof that it's a hoax.

Now, I'm going to full-stop my discussion with you--it's pointless.

Read the rest of the thread, not just one damn post.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

anybody else try this?

Hats off for encouraging more crazy people to Dox the guy..

You guys suck in a special way.

Dox

For those of us who don't speak computer geek.

dox
däks/
verbinformal
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Snopes is making the claim that he is NOT missing. They used the word "hoax" just like you.

Care to show where snopes used the word "hoax" regarding this matter?

Of course you cannot, it is just more crap you just made up. You obviously did not even visit snopes!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
You would think the whereabouts of a former CEO who has been missing for over two months

Where is any evidence that he is actually missing?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Another hoax.
Please stop with the hoaxes.

Someone not using twitter for a couple of months, especially one who historically is not a regular user, does not mean he is missing.

It does for some people, those whose whole life revolves around social media. If they are not posting pictures of what they are doing every hour, or retweeting every bit of crap they find their whole life is meaningless!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Did you ever stop to think that Yale is not teaching yet?

Also ever stop to think that he would not answer an obvious troll email?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i checked his LinkedIn profile looks active..but a BIG RED FLAG is he is well known lecturer..and seems like he has a very busy schedule(Facebook had his 2011 lecture schedule,very packed) ,
so anyway..i could find NOTHING current or in the near future for his lecture schedule..so what do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CeladonJade

Are you sure you not looking at the man with the same name who is an M.D.?

The Eric Braverman who is the subject of this thread also lectures, but the M.D. lectures much more, and has a long list from 2011.

edit on 1/4/17 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Eric Braverman...Yale has his profile and picture and the title "Lecturer in the Practice of Government"

the problem is when you do search in the Faculty Directory,other lecturers are listed..but no Eric Braverman..i also searched the faculty to see if someone else took his position,i didnt see anyone with that title. I also checked Faculty Opening..nothing there. Red Flag i say!

som.yale.edu...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

you may have a point with that one..but the LinkedIn was def him..cuz it shows he was the CEO for Clinton Foundation til Jan 2015..hmmm

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join