It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Clinton Foundation CEO Missing, Presumed Dead

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:
(post by MALBOSIA removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CeladonJade
the problem is when you do search in the Faculty Directory,other lecturers are listed..but no Eric Braverman

Wrong again, you must have "missed" this
som.yale.edu/search#?s=braverman

which shows

Pages (4)
News (3)
Faculty Profile (1)

Some people are so invested in silly conspiracy theories they refuse to accept reality!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

where does it say in any of those links that he's current?? i checked all of them..his listings were all older..just sayin

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

where does it say in any of those links that he's current??

Duh, som.yale.edu...

Oh look, there he is, in the faculty directory!

Where does it say any other faculty member is current?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

the problem is when you do search in the Faculty Directory,other lecturers are listed..but no Eric Braverman

Wrong again, you must have "missed" this
som.yale.edu/search#?s=braverman

which shows

Pages (4)
News (3)
Faculty Profile (1)

Some people are so invested in silly conspiracy theories they refuse to accept reality!

If they are so silly, why give them any attention?

Snopes is claiming is not proven and that may be true. But it is not proven that he is not.

I don't believe that Braverman being possibly in protective custody is a "silly conspiracy theory". The idea that he could be used as evidence against Hillary is very possible. I don't believe that anyone who has faith in justice believes Hillary is off the hook completely.

Snopes claimed to have called his voice mail and left a message that was unanswered. Maybe snopes can post their phone bill and the number they called so we can verify.

Just because snopes says something, does not mean it is true.

Do you always listen to silly "fact" checking sites?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

youre obviously joking..so youre saying YALE has other lecturers,professors,assistant professors, that work there currently,but they AREN'T listed? does that seem logical?
You have a great night

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

where does it say in any of those links that he's current??

Duh, som.yale.edu...

Oh look, there he is, in the faculty directory!

Where does it say any other faculty member is current?

Eric Braverman is listed on the Faculty page here:
som.yale.edu...
You can see him listed if you scroll down further under the category heading "Affiliated Faculty".

(Yep I was replying to you. Just thought I would demonstrate a more polite way to inform a fellow forum member, less the sarcasm.
)

edit on 1/4/17 by BlueAjah because: eta

(post by hellobruce removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

i thought i was replying to you..i apologize..i saw him in the affiliated faculty..SORRY GUYS..seriously..

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

SORRY I WAS WRONG..i didnt see that part..i was just trying to help..

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CeladonJade

It's fine to make a mistake or miss something.
No worries. No need to apologize.
I just wish some would be more understanding and less cruel towards people for something so silly.
You did not deserve to be treated like that.
People could have used patient manners while pointing out to you where he is on the list.
I guess its just a way people make themselves feel superior or something?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This looks like S.O.P. for a media request about the whereabouts of a private citizen to an employer (Yale), though it proves folks - who are paid journalists - are taking this seriously enough to investigate.

The Free Thought Project spoke with Nathan Williams, the Managing Director of Public Relations at the Yale School of Management, who commented “we have nothing further to add to your story” and referred us to the University’s main Public Affairs office. He repeatedly stated he had no comment to specific questions regarding the completion of Braverman’s Fall 2016 courses or the expectation of beginning the Spring 2017 courses. The university’s main Public Affairs office is currently processing the request. Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Interesting.
The replies from Yale are strange. They could have easily settled everything and got the media off their backs by a simple statement something like "Mr. Braverman has been in recent contact. He will be back at Yale for the coming semester. Everything is fine".
But - they didn't.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Read the rest of the thread, not just one damn post.

I have, and I just did again for good measure. My assessment that your use of the Snopes page as "evidence," coupled with what you claim is a necessity for someone to be missing (a spouse mentioning it, a filed missing person's report, etc.) does not meet my standard for the burden of proof needed to call this a hoax, as you have done.

Skepticism is a good thing on both sides, and I've noted more than once that I bet that Braverman is alive and well, so I throw your comment right back at you and tell you to read the rest of my posts and not just one damn one.

If he's alive and well, that's fabulous. If he doesn't make his whereabouts known relatively soon, that's just going to keep fueling the fire over the concern that he's missing, regardless of whether there's a missing-persons report filed (they can be filed and not made public), or if his husband is openly discussing it. You're basing your conclusion off of an assumption, as are people who are fully vested in the claim that he's missing.

There's a grey area in this whole topic, and that's where I'm sitting. Just because I (and many others) have called you out on your use of Snopes doesn't mean you have to get angry or frustrated. Believe what you want, but you don't have enough actual (not circumstantial) evidence (I mean real evidence, like video of him since the claimed disappearance) to disprove the claim that he's missing yet. And you certainly don't need to direct your anger at me--things will be okay.

Repeat after the video:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

In this case, the claim is that he's MISSING OR DEAD.

There is no proof of this - 'he hasn't posted on twitter lately' ain't proof of jack.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
a reply to: SlapMonkey
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Agreed. But citing a website that has not made contact with the person claimed to be missing or dead, and then using that site--which notes the rumor as "unproven," not a "hoax"--as proof that he's doing just fine...well, that misses the mark as well.

Like I said, I'm not married to either conclusion, because there's zero proof either way, at this point. As for me, I really don't care much about this whole issue unless his body turns up floating down the river or as part of a pile of mulch--I just assume that the dude likes his privacy and could care less if people think that he's missing. I can't say that I wouldn't play the game the same way, personally, if a rumor like that started about me.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Neil Brown, Eric Braverman's spouse, seems to have participated in the Atlantic Council's Global Energy Forum today.

Unfortunately, the presentation he was a participant in was off the record, so there's no video.

They have a bit more info about Mr. Brown. Looks like he has a lot of influence in various areas. The man may be a workaholic, given the amount of organizations he's a part of and the number of conferences he attends.

Eric Braverman is still not missing, so far as I am concerned. I did see a potential person to contact, we'll see if anything comes of it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Clinton probably did to him what she suggested to do to Julian assange; and I quote from Hillary about assange "can't we just drone this guy".

Probably knows now to stop asking for permission and to just do it with her own armed drone.

edit on 13-1-2017 by Matt11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So, anybody found or heard back from this guy yet? He's got to turn up somewhere sometime, right?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join