It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Clinton Foundation CEO Missing, Presumed Dead

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

Neil Brown is the spouse of Eric Braverman.

Eric Braverman was alleged to have gone missing in mid October.

Neil Brown hasn't said anything about him missing, at least when he was at those conferences in November.

Meanwhile, the only evidence that Eric Braverman is missing is that he hasn't been on twitter lately. He wasn't ever on there regularly.
edit on 18Tue, 03 Jan 2017 18:43:12 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Neil Brown hasn't said anything about him missing, at least when he was at those conferences in November.

And he would smart not to say anything !!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You know the more I look into this the more I'm starting think I might know who the WikiLeaks leaker was.....

This will need a thread of its own but I believe that both Eric Bavermann and Chelsea Clinton leaked those emails.......

This blog lead me too the idea, I'm am current going for the WikiLeaks emails.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's simply a pathetic response. As you're perpetuating this nonsense, you must believe this an accurate.

Show real evidence this guy is missing because nobody has presented any - and any evidence based on 'lack of tweeting' doesn't count.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
A very interesting avenue of thought! I would love to see you explore this more in it's own thread!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Wow, with all the Trump and Pizzagate investigation I complete missed how much the CF was in turmoil.

Chelsea it would seem is/was cleaning house.

Check out this scolding!

.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12401

Wow, didn't know we couldn't link to WikiLeaks.

This site amazes me xD
edit on 3-1-2017 by ALSGoes4th because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I'm going to.

Bed now

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Are you thinking Bruce Lindsey?
edit on 3-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There was definitely some sort of power stuggle between him and Chelsea.

It appears our main man Eric got caught between them.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Don't know much about Lindsey...beyond he has a history with Bill & Hillary.
It's clear he didn't appreciate Chelsea's involvement in the foundation.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALSGoes4th
You know the more I look into this the more I'm starting think I might know who the WikiLeaks leaker was.....

This will need a thread of its own but I believe that both Eric Bavermann and Chelsea Clinton leaked those emails.......

This blog lead me too the idea, I'm am current going for the WikiLeaks emails.

www.americanthinker.com...

I find it hard to believe.

Knowing what we know of Satanists, pedophiles, spirit cooking and the Lolleta Express, I'd bet Chelsea was knee deep since she was as tall as one's knee.

If in fact all or even some of those stories are true, she's almost certainly a victim of abuse. So if be surprised if it took an internal investigation to realize everything wasn't on the up and up.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Knowing what we know of Satanists, pedophiles, spirit cooking and the Lolleta Express, I'd bet Chelsea was knee deep since she was as tall as one's knee.

Its certainly a logic twister if you subscribe to those theories.

Perhaps a momentary lapse of humanity?

She is a very interesting character and I'm looking forward determining the relationship between her and Eric.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Since my previous post, I found that Neil Brown (Eric Braverman's spouse) will be speaking at yet another conference on Thursday, Jan 12.

Busy man. No wonder he doesn't tweet much.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

He skipped town.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

Whether I used social media alot or not, If people thought I was dead and I was alive and not in witness protection, I would pop up to say "hey I'm alive, cut it out."

That depends on who thinks he's dead. Maybe he's just laying low on purpose.

If a bunch of internet conspiracy theorists wonder if he's dead, he probably wouldn't make an effort to pop up and say that he's alive. If his family,m friends, and loved ones think he's dead, then he would probably WOULD pop up and reassure them that he is alive.

However, so far his family has not reported him missing. That makes me think he is alive, and they know he is alive.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Since my previous post, I found that Neil Brown (Eric Braverman's spouse) will be speaking at yet another conference on Thursday, Jan 12.

Just because his husband is going on with life does not mean that Braverman is not in FBI witness protection custody or in asylum at the Russian embassy.

edit on 1/3/17 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Just because his husband is going on with life does not mean that Braverman is not in FBI witness protection custody or in asylum at the Russian embassy.

Just because some website claims a guy hasn't posted on twitter and therefore he's dead or in custody does not mean that this is actually the case.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

That is not the only evidence, it is the thing that brought it to people's attention.
Many people have been trying to contact him as well as trying to contact others who would know.
There are multiple sources saying this.
They are getting no response.

All Braverman would have to do is respond once, and this would end.
Even Snopes is not able to confirm that he is not missing, and I'm sure that they tried hard, because finding him would be more in line with their agendas.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Okay, what's the other evidence?

Multiple people all citing each other in a circular echo chamber also doesn't count.

Does Braverman even know or care?

I know - how about you give him or Neil Brown a call and report back to us. Clearly you are concerned with his safety.
edit on 22Tue, 03 Jan 2017 22:15:06 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

edit on 3-1-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: He is just busy on a particular island...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join