It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Encounter With A Strange Kid Today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So, this afternoon I'm working in my study and I hear a knock on the front door. It's raining hard out...and I'm not expecting visitors.
I open the front door...and standing in front of me on the porch is little boy about 5 or 6 yrs old.

I look around, expecting to see a parent(s) or other kids with him...collecting $ for band camp or something...but the kid is alone.
We live in a cul-de-sac with a long driveway and gates...and, from my office window, which has a view of the front, I didn't see or hear the kid approach.

I know what you're all thinking: 'Black-Eyed Kid'.

Almost as weird.

The boy looks up at me and says: "Have you seen any Zombie Gnomes around here?"

Okay, so I'm thinking this kid is too young to be on drugs...but this is definitely a strange question to ask a complete stranger.

I'm worried this kid might have some issues...or is living in a fantasy world...so I tell him there are no such things as Zombie Gnomes...and that he shouldn't be afraid...because I've never seen either a Zombie or a Gnome around here.

The kid gets upset and says: "They ARE real!"

I'm really concerned for this little kid now...and wonder why he is walking around the neighborhood asking strangers if they've seen Zombie Gnomes.
I also wonder why his parents are letting him walk around on his own.

I ask the guy if he lives in the neighborhood...and he points to a house up the street.

The boy then tells me that not only are Zombie Gnomes REAL...but that he has THREE golden ones...and that someone stole one of them from his house.

Finally, it clicks that this little guy is talking about some kind of new toy he probably got for Christmas, but lost.

I told the boy that he should go straight home...and I will tell his mom and dad if I come across any Zombie Gnomes.
I walked him to the end of the drive...and watched him walk back to his house about five doors down.

Zombie Gnomes...Who'd have thought?
I haven't been to 'Toys R Us' in a long, long, time.

edit on 26-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Bizarre story lol, On an unrelated note, be careful of any strange encounters at your doorstep, It is a common trick used by thieves, one keeps you talking at the door while another comes in the back door and steals from you, it happened to a friend of mine's grandmother last year. She lost a lot of jewelery.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"The END is NEAR!".

Holy Ballz............

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You sure it wasn't DB effing with you?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Come to the Track with me sometime.

I will introduce you to a few.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Creepy, wait till he gets older...

Danny isn't here anymore Mrs. Torrence.

Redrum!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Bizarre story lol, On an unrelated note, be careful of any strange encounters at your doorstep, It is a common trick used by thieves, one keeps you talking at the door while another comes in the back door and steals from you, it happened to a friend of mine's grandmother last year. She lost a lot of jewelery.

Come to think of it...it WAS weird that my dogs didn't bark at him. The didn't even come to the door...and they always go nuts when people come down the drive.

He WAS a pretty strange little kid.
edit on 26-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Well, in that case, did anyone try to get into your backdoor when the kid was chatting you up?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You sure it wasn't DB effing with you?

Oh, did DB survive the Yukon? Glad he's home safe.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Well, in that case, did anyone try to get into your backdoor when the kid was chatting you up?

I haven't checked the moat...but looks like the back perimeter hasn't been breached.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Future ATS material right there haha. Very odd indeed. Good for you making sure he arrived home safely. I also probably would have avoided the chat with his parents or parent/wannabe guardians.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Probably talking about garden gnomes that look like zombies... google them on google images. they're not that unfamiliar.. someone probably stole one out of the garden that he probably played with...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I haven't checked the moat...but looks like the back perimeter hasn't been breached.

That is always a good thing to know, but if you have to check, then you are way to numb somewhere

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
Probably talking about garden gnomes that look like zombies... google them on google images. they're not that unfamiliar.. someone probably stole one out of the garden that he probably played with...

I'll bet that's it!---Although, he said HIS were 'golden'.

No wonder the kid is a little odd.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Makes ya wonder who the parents might have voted for.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'd run a check on his family. With the local LEOs.
edit on 26-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Definitely Jill stein voters....

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Makes ya wonder who the parents might have voted for.

Nah...the Podestas are lovely people...keep to themselves...Cool art collection, though.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Tell the kid I have his Zombie Gnome and if he wants it back he has to give me all of his next Halloween's candy.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I did a google search on gold zombie gnomes.
Apparently there is a game called 'Garden Warfare' that has gold zombie gnomes.... According to a gamer site.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join