It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpocalypse? Suddenly Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns And Emergency Supplies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Firearms are the new Gold.

Yes.
Yes they are.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

They prayed to Obama for their every need.

Before that? I don't know.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I make Beef Jerky all the time in my Dehydrator. It's awesome!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Yep I can believe it.

But i wouldn't get rid of your gold and silver.

Gold and Silver have healing properties. If you rub gold on a cut it will heal faster, and silver? The Millitary uses it when their Men go out of Country. It's one of the things they take with them in their packs.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: imjack

Everyone's different, but I've noticed more 'liberal' people tend to shop differently also. Many health nuts, don't eat food that can easily be preserved or specific specialty items. I feel like they also shop for specific meals they are cooking that day and a couple of perishables to get by, while conservatives focus more on generic meals that can be...'stockpiled'.

Dried fruits and veggies, beef jerky (k, not totally healthy), nuts and seeds. Dried beans and lentils, rice, barley, oats......honey as a sweetener lasts forever if you have enough. Herbs, spices......other than the jerky, very healthy eating.
Need massive amounts of water though, and purification tablets.

I think Americans need to lose the political labels. They're really causing a lot of division in your country.

I put it in 'quotes', and disclaimered people are different, what more do you want man, what really needs to be dropped is PC.

I'm not claiming conservatives don't eat healthy, or that healthy food expires. I do think a Liberal is more likely to buy that roasted chicken than a frozen one though, and so in terms of an apocalypse the next day, my money is on the conservative.

Short of that, consumers consume everything.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

lol, boiling them for hours.. that made me laugh.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Swills

I'd hazard a guess that most non-liberals don't stock up on food that'll keep for 25 years. Most of that stuff is rather nasty...it may keep you going, but it's not gourmet.

Most of this stuff, if it doesn't, should cross ideological barriers. It's just, to me anyway, good common sense. Canning veggies, fish, meat--or at least knowing how, and how to get it is stuff I learned as a little boy from my parents and grand-parents.

Most canned goods will last 25 years. It might be a little mushy, but it will be edible. Actually, buying dried beans and rice, putting them in mylar with oxy absorber does the trick quite well. You can have buckets upon buckets of rice and beans (used canned goods to put over the rice and beans).

Here is my thread from 2009 on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Bet the ER's get swamped with liberals with self-inflicted gunshot wounds .

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Why weren't leftists stocking up on firearms when the government wanted to ban them?

Now they want to stock up when it is realized that more Americans might get them?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost

lol I bet they do!

They need to do a remake of the TV Series ER 'The Liberal Version'.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Why weren't leftists stocking up on firearms when the government wanted to ban them?

Now they want to stock up when it is realized that more Americans might get them?

I know, it makes no sense. But then again, we're talking Liberals here. They've never made sense.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I think it makes perfect sense.

Leftists want to side with the authoritarians, and fascists.

They see anyone who is a Constitutionalist as an enemy.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes... hmm, they may have to reinstate that as a Mental Illness.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost

/shush, that is supposed to be a secret.

>.> /looks around and whispers ...

There is a plan. And it is working. At the end of the video all the zombies shoot themselves.

See most of these firearm sales are about business. Not revolt. Its one of the few industries that the buyer can be certain is still made here in the USA. And they have a fair resale value. Unlike Jewelry.

But what happens when the music stops and all the zombies wake up and realize they are the zombies. Stats show that suicide is an impulse and 96% of people do not try a second time. But that is because it is hard, messy. Guns make it easier. Fewer people survive their first attempt if they own a firearm.

Some of us are just investing in firearms, they will appreciate and make decent supplemental income later in life. Some of us were raised with the culture and traditions. But a lot of the children of the liberal nanny state who are buying fire arms probably will not make it to be senior voters.

Now if the touchy feely political class in this country had not removed riflery from the schools in the first place... or if people actually get themselves trained properly... (lol), yeah....(heh), no...., it's pretty much going to be a lot of suicides when the libs get old enough to become conservative.

TLDR: But other than that neither party has a clue what is really going on. They are not part of the plan.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh a little inside. I also can't help but have a smug grin on my face when the people that were shrilly shouting about banning guns and gun laws finally look at Trump and begin to understand the reason for the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Swills

I'd hazard a guess that most non-liberals don't stock up on food that'll keep for 25 years. Most of that stuff is rather nasty...it may keep you going, but it's not gourmet.

Most of this stuff, if it doesn't, should cross ideological barriers. It's just, to me anyway, good common sense. Canning veggies, fish, meat--or at least knowing how, and how to get it is stuff I learned as a little boy from my parents and grand-parents.

Most canned goods will last 25 years. It might be a little mushy, but it will be edible. Actually, buying dried beans and rice, putting them in mylar with oxy absorber does the trick quite well. You can have buckets upon buckets of rice and beans (used canned goods to put over the rice and beans).

Here is my thread from 2009 on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

25 Years? I did not know... what about Radiation?

That movie from 1983 The Day After.. Those people couldnt eat canned food because of the radiation.

Stock up on Silver!

edit on 22-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I think the Kid with the Gun in that second photo is about to shoot his Teacher.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

I think the Kid with the Gun in that second photo is about to shoot his Teacher.

I like how most of the young children in that picture _know_ that kid doesn't know what the hell he is doing. They are all crowding in behind him to be in the least danger. The one kid in class who doesn't know how to handle a firearm is handling a firearm. These days it's all of them.

I like the one covering his ears best. He knows what's up.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 22-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

There may be more than a little truth to that!!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Ive Had my stock pile of firearms and ammo for a long time. But I'm damn sure gonna get me some of this potato soup.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join