It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpocalypse? Suddenly Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns And Emergency Supplies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oh this is the best story ever. Good for them. Especially considering what they've been doing...

Finally growing a pair, some of them anyways. Good news!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

That can't be true!
Liberals don't like guns.
But from all of the hatred they've been venting, I guess they do have their panties in a wad.
What happened to their compassionate, softer side?
Why can't they merely hate Hillary, she alone--aside of Oboma's dismal eight years--caused their train wreck.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnIntellectualRedneck

Enjoy it I Am

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

That can't be true!
Liberals don't like guns.
But from all of the hatred they've been venting, I guess they do have their panties in a wad.
What happened to their compassionate, softer side?
Why can't they merely hate Hillary, she alone--aside of Oboma's dismal eight years--caused their train wreck.

They also really bad liars.

They're running scared right now. They're frantically trying to process the fact that their Obama Phone Upgrades aren't gonna happen now.

Sad ... But Not lol

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
And how can you be truly prepared with out some of these beauties.

edit on 22-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

lmao that is the freakiest gif i've seen since... I can't remember lol.
edit on 22-12-2016 by JesusXst because: gif it's a gif!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

What liberals fail to understand is that we are not interested in charming them over to our point of view. We won the last round on gun debate. They seem to be laboring under the delusion that it is now our imperative to engage them in discussing our culture and pitching how wonderful it is. No. Go away .

We are way past ready to start living on a solar system wide scale, and some of us are getting pretty fed up with the media-crisis-merry-go-round always interrupting the dialog and ending the space programs.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Better safe than sorry. For want of a nail a shoe was lost.

Luck favors the prepared.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I think the Kid with the Gun in that second photo is about to shoot his Teacher.

I like how most of the young children in that picture _know_ that kid doesn't know what the hell he is doing. They are all crowding in behind him to be in the least danger. The one kid in class who doesn't know how to handle a firearm is handling a firearm. These days it's all of them.

I like the one covering his ears best. He knows what's up.

Mike Grouchy

lol yeah your right, I wonder how this ended.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Well said!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Ive Had my stock pile of firearms and ammo for a long time. But I'm damn sure gonna get me some of this potato soup.

lol, Yum! Not.

Damn is that really Baker? Holy Crap!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I'm sure that's a valid source you got there and definitely not anywhere in the realm of fake news.

But, for all the liberals out there who want to stock up on vitamins, food, water purifiers, and gold/silver then just tune into Alex Jones , Glenn Beck, or that hack blog the OP used as a source for more info!

You're talking to a member that made a thread about muslim "ray guns" raping 1 million white children in Britain and how it all was covered up by the police.
Almost all of his threads link to blog looking fake news sites

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Ah my hand puppet has escaped again.

Forgive him, he know's not what he does.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
My gas mask is old. It is from WW11 and the rabbits chewed part of it away when we had them running around in the house. They were litter trained. I guess maybe I should buy another one to hang in the bathroom.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I've been there with all of those little "Joys" of learning self-sufficiency.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That and fear mongering liberal's,with their made up story's how Trump will kill us all,the media once again doing their job,sounds like it worked on some,any thing you read,better read a few more sources,get the truth that way

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Liberals don't stockpile food and stuff?
If that's true, American liberals are just weird.
How have they got along in catastrophes in the past? Food stockpiles are just common sense for any political faction.

No it's not true. Some Americans do and some don't. There's no liberal or conservative angle about it. Ironically, many "treehugger" progressives get ridiculed for having urban gardens, strictly organic gardens, etc. Those obviously produce stockpiles of food.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Squirrels store nuts, its what they do.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Funny how progressives are so anti-gun, yet now they are afraid of their government and may have to re-examine that line of thinking.

I think the difference is that Conservatives are almost always afraid of their government or what their government might do and understand that the second amendment gives them the opportunity to defend themselves.

Another interesting point, let's say Trump decides to round up gays and non-whites to put them into detention centers. I and many armed conservatives would be the first ones to stand up and defend them, because regardless of our opinions on certain subjects or lifestyles we recognize that those actions would be wrong and too far over the line to stand.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
A new cold war was declared today. All people should just enjoy what little peace we have this Christmas. This time it will go full escalation with mighty men like trump and putin ruling the world.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join