It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyButterfly

thanks so much..Happy New Year too you...

CC

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

yes more like your second shot of it...check your U2U..i wrote 2 or 3 to you..
edit on 28-12-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Well then that would definitely explain the Dopey look I had!!
Well, more Dopey than normal anyway!!LOL!!

(OK goin to U2U's now....)
edit on 28-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Flash

Hey don't apologize for doing something You love! NEVER!! As far as The Collaberative Story goes, if it works out for You to drift into it, if possible kinda soon. I'm thinking We might wrap up the war like this weekend? (Night and Shep Your thoughts on this?) Don't rush Your Tale for it though. NOT at all!! I am loving Your story, and I see that others are too!!

There will be more collabrative tales in the near future I'm sure so there will be plenty of chances to write with Us....

Chirp

Awww Chirp that was very sweet of You !

I ditto this,
"I am so grateful for you all and love you dearly. ((hugs))",
and I'm sure CC does as well!!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

hugs right back to you...syx and i also love you dearly as well..i so love that picture...

CC

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

wow

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

...this was taken out by our airport...

Ah ha I knew some one in here was stink'n rich.
CC. You guys have an airport? How could you hide that for so long?
Could you fly us to Shed Island when I am done creating it?
You can pick us up all around the world.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Man am I ever behind!

I didn't say hi to Jess earlier, so Hi Jess Honey!

Flash, I finally got caught up in your story! Great work!

CC, LOVED the pics you shared with us! Wonderful!! You made me laugh when you mentioned sorting trough your craft stuff again. I still haven't gotten around to sorting mine! Is there any hope for us? LOL

Syx, yes, we can wrap up our battle by this weekend. It has been so much fun writing with you, John and Shep! It has also been challenging for me doing battle scenes. Hope I have pulled my weight in this. LOL

Olaru, I apologize for not being able to watch the vid you posted yet. I have been crazy busy lately and still am.

JD, you must be exhausted with all the work hours and moving on top of that! I hope you can get settled in your new place and get some rest soon! I LOVE the image you posted! Wow!

Chirp, we are all grateful for you and love you too! I know I can speak for everyone because I can't imagine any Sheddite who wouldn't feel the same.

LadyButterfly, so lovely to see you again! Christmas was wonderful and New Year's eve will be spent quietly at home with a few drinks and maybe movies to watch. OR...I'll be partying here in the Shed with whoever is around.

Hello Beautiful Zazzy!

Ok, my book (All my replies) is done and I am terribly busy. Will try to keep an eye on the shed to see if anyone pops in. Love you all!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

You snuck up on me like Syx used to do all the time! Hello you beautiful soul!

I have to get into my nighty and get comfy. Have a few things to do around the house and need to make ciggs. I usually go to youtube to find a movie to watch while I'm doing that. Hugs!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

The league of Shed writers coming back together, .... has given me renewed hope for the New Year and the fact that we are all here...in this place.......is quite the affirmation of the beauty and longevity of the Shed's love and reach.

Very well put my friend, I have found this place illuminates peoples character and encourages compassion and growth.

I am so grateful for you all and love you dearly.

May I join your choir, dear, in gratitude for this magical place made of mystical beings.
Thank you. I love you too.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Fourth Day of Christmas

Four Calling Birds.
It is actually "Cally" to blacken with soot. Or as in coal. How it became calling I haven't figured out.
Any way happy Fourth.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
a reply to: zazzafrazz
a reply to: LadyButterfly

Oh cmon lol.
All of you are being way too nice!!

I really want to add more, I already thought out several more posts but I won't be able to add them till tomorrow.

I'm embarrassed but since yall are tricking me into doing more I guess I've got no choice!

When Night, CC, Syx, and everyone else finally gets fed up with my antics I'm going to blame all of you for pretending to enjoy it!!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Bahahaha! We all seem to be enjoying it, so don't worry about it.
Got to make those ciggs and find a movie like I should have done earlier but got side tracked.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You write well.

I am an author myself for what it is worth, you have talent, a lot of talent.

P

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Hey Great Intro really cool stuff!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hi Star, I hope that all is well with you.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
And I'm back.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

You write well.

I am an author myself for what it is worth, you have talent, a lot of talent.

P

Thank you, that means a lot to me.
I really do appreciate the kind comments (very much!).

Since I was just writing this thing on the fly and I'm coming up with it as I go (with only a general idea of where I want to go), I would really like to go back and edit a few tiny details to improve the consistency as I felt a few words were misplaced.

If people actually enjoy what I'm doing I'll spend a little more time on each entry and try to improve, I can personally see a lot of room for improvement and as a perfectionist I am strongly compelled to do so.

For example when writing legal documents I always want to go through 5 or so rough drafts before a final copy and it drives me nuts to the point where I had to decide only 1 rough draft then final copy (because of time constraints).

To be completely honest, I am NEVER happy with my work no matter how much I edit it. I am perpetually disappointed with it for dozens of reasons. It's just what I see in my mind is never replicated into the physical anywhere near what I envisioned and so many ideas or the way I'll word it when I conjure it simply doesn't survive when I finally put something down into text. I always feel like I'm losing my best stuff and it can be very depressing.

What happens usually is that I'll sit on something so long that I either have to let it go (which kills me) or just decide "ok I'm gonna write this right now" and actually just write it (and it's never what I initially wanted it to be).

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

To be completely honest, I am NEVER happy with my work no matter how much I edit it. I am perpetually disappointed with it for dozens of reasons. It's just what I see in my mind is never replicated into the physical anywhere near what I envisioned and so many ideas or the way I'll word it when I conjure it simply doesn't survive when I finally put something down into text.

Hmmm, another brilliant Shed writer has made similar statements in the past about her writing which is always entertaining and captivating...
There must be a common thread amongst you writer folks

*turns to go fluttering about the Shed*
"Yooooohoooo"! "Kaelci......."

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Hey Great Intro really cool stuff!

You guys/gals really brought some positive energy into my life the last few days and I am very grateful for it.

I think what I needed most in life was encouragement right now (more so than criticism - which I always welcome), and everyone here and the folks around me in life have all been very good to me lately. I'm very hopeful and actually sorta happy about all of it, which happiness has always been something very difficult for me to find within myself.

So I want to genuinely thank everyone for that - for making me feel like I'm not wasting my time. I am having a ton of fun writing this tale and it's a huge deal to find out others are having fun following along.

I've come up with a bunch of plot devices and potential directions to take the story and I'm not even sure what will happen today but as I create it I'll decide what to keep/discard and let it evolve on it's own as it flows. In a way this story already exists in the nether and I'm just letting the Spirit direct me each step of the way.

Of course, I keep worrying that each post could be the beginning of the end as I progress into it. Like, I'll think "Am I about to kill my story here? Is it going to become super boring and lame? Did I already kill it and just don't realize that yet?" So as I move forward I get more and more tense and I gotta keep thinking "just relax, let it go, flow"...

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join