It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The next morning I woke up and didn't see El anywhere, so got up, stretched a bit, and went down into the dining area. Everything was remarkably clean and quiet. It was as if no one was here the night before...

"Would you like some baked eggs or honey bread, maybe some rye and murloc fin soup? It's on the house since you had a room." the innkeeper asked me. I responded by shaking my head and just took an apple off the counter, I recall I was too worn out to even talk.

As I was eating my apple I went out front and checked the mailbox to see if anything had come in for me in the last few weeks, as I hadn't been down here to Goldshire this month. There was nothing with my name on it...

"Hello there beautiful, I think I love you!" as voice behind me said.
I turned around and there he was...

It was Zinthos, probably one of the most annoying fools to be found in Goldshire. I think he says these things to every woman that comes through here, and I doubt any of them could put up with him.

"Since we're in love now, want to go get married?" he remarked appearing completely serious.
I just stared at him bewildered, wondering why I ever let El talk me into staying at this cursed inn, angry at her for just running off somewhere leaving me defenseless against these predators.

Then suddenly I saw a small dart fly into his neck, and THWAP!, Eleanora had somehow snuck up behind him and knocked him out with one punch with her iron knuckles in the back of his head.

"What did you do El?! He's bleeding!" I shouted.
She just sat down and looked at me, twirling a dart in one hand, and calmly said "Livi, he'll be ok when he wakes up and we'll probably already be in Stormwind. This guy's a real tool, spare the sympathies. Anyways, you're mine and I'm keeping you!"

She was my best friend since kids, so I'm used to her out of control roguery, but this time I noticed she might have severely injured this poor fool. I spoke a small prayer and a tiny bit of Light covered his head and healed his wound.

"Are you serious? This guy deserved it, he never learns!"
"Look El, I'm a Healer, I Heal idiots even if they walk into it." I replied.

"HALT! DROP YOUR WEAPONS!!" the town's guardsman shouted as he was approaching quickly,
"Run Livi!" she said as she was on her way down the dirt road...
I followed, regretting all of the trouble this woman was already getting me into! Grrrr!

We got further down the road, barely escaping, simply because the guard was wearing too much armor and was very slow. Eleanora looked back at me and laughed, "You healed him? What did you like that loser?"
"No", I responded sternly, aggravated. "You know who I like". She winked back at me and we continued onward.

After awhile we stopped by my aunt's house for a few minutes, which was on the way, but she wasn't home. There were about thirty cats running around though, as I remembered.

"Let's grab some fruit" I said.
"I can't believe your aunt is the crazy cat lady" El remarked with a chuckle,
"Shut up" I told her, "Let's get back on the road".

Several hours later, around noon, we arrived at the gates of the big city, Stormwind.
I had only been here a few times before in my life when I was much younger, and hadn't been recently. It looked bigger as if it had grown significantly since the last time I saw it.

edit on 12/27/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm really tired now.
That was fun, I'll continue to part 2 sometime soon.
I already saw it because this... is a Flashback.

Hope yall enjoyed the first chapter...

A lil secret...
I wrote (on paper) something like this when I was unjustly trapped in a cell a year ago.
I also came up with a few other stories in other universes (marvel, startrek, starwars, even a sherlock holmes tale).

I didn't work them out too deeply but I do have the concepts down and would honestly prefer to learn the lore of each universe more before actually committing to making a serious attempt at writing those stories eventually.

The one I'm posting here now I do know the lore fairly well (enough to immerse myself into it pretty deeply).

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hey there shedizens and shedurkers,

I thought I'd pop in a couple of photos from Christmas chez gordi...

G and Sis

(Those face mask place mat things were great fun! I just got them as stocking fillers for the boys but everyone ended up having a giggle with them!)
The clan (minus Dougie who must have been off up to mischief somewhere!)

Ahh there he is! (On Security Detail??? LOL)

And his big bro... hasn't he grown up in the last few days???

Meanwhile my first (current, and only) wife, queen of the squirrels, has found her new favourite place in life.... and it's in her shed!!!

Typical!

G

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Muzzle, fantastic story entries!!!!! Actually I think I shall call you Flash. Do you have a preference? Or...perhaps something different altogether? We like to shorten people's names around here. We're lazy like that.

Gordi, OMG, those pics were so much fun to see! It looks like you had a great Christmas with your family! Those boys of yours are just darling!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Flash is actually great especially as I'll be utilizing that for some upcoming themes in the near future.
It'll make sense when it happens.

As I was traveling around town this morning I reflected back on the silly posts I made (or should I say that Liv made?), and I wasn't sure how to feel about it. It's weird. lol

The weirdest part is that I wanna write more!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
G'day Shedarians!

Flash Thank You for the awesome writings! THAT was/is incredible!!!
It was nice to have something to read while having my mornin' coffee!!!

Night I am relieved to hear You had planned to write off the little Dragon. I know what Ya mean about too many characters. I have so many I don't know how to use em anymore... Hmmm, a mass die off is in store perhaps? LOL!!

edit on 27-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
(Continued from Page 18)

The Battle of Evil versus Good raged on. The death count was rising, on both sides of the War.

The two Wizards finally stopped Their arguing and wove Their spells as one of them pulled the spear from Syx's chest. Incantations of healing were recited and soon an eery light enveloped the clearly dead Dragon, Syx. Colors swirled all over His lax body and if one looked closely, They would have seen his eyes begin to roll under Their lids. His chest slowly rose and fell, taking in life bringing air!

"Just there! Do You see his chest move?!" CC asked excitedly.

"Of course it is moving Silly Woman. He is coming back to life." A Wizard calmly said as if it was nothing to get excited about. The rhythm of Syx's breathing chest became a little faster and deeper. He was coming around.

Suddenly His eyes sprang wide open and He gasped, taking in a deep pull of air! He sat up looking around. "What the. Where..." Syx said looking around obviously confused. "I saw Myself laying on the ground, not moving." He said locking His vision on His mate CC. "You were crying." He added.

"Well Yes I was crying dummy! You were dead!" CC exclaimed. Syx felt the wound on His chest. It was healed and had left a visible scar.

"I remember having a spear ran through Me!" He said looking over at the Two Wizards, Who were standing very still smiling. He began to try to stand up. He was very weak and unsteady as a Wizard spoke up. "Woaa there. Steady Syx. You will be weak for a while, as Your body fully recovers from your wound and fall. Just lay still a while longer."

As Syx lay back down he looked up into the sky. There were dozens of Dragons in the air, flaming enemy entities. Evil ones and some Dragons were seen falling to the ground after being killed.

Some Warriors arrived to take in the sight of the Dragon as He lay healing.

Dead Dragons bodies lay on the ground all around the small group. The evil ones turned to ash upon hitting the ground and were scattered to the winds....

edit on 27-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Flash, keep writing! It's great!

Syx, yay you're alive!!! Good job wizards! Great entry!

Looks like it's been pretty quiet in here today. Too quiet.

Hope everyone is ok.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

i'm gloriously well fed
sitting on human chair
made up from the household staff....

and you my dear ?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Encore, Gordi, these are great but......

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

G and Sis

Why did you force your sister to wear a mask when you aren't wearing one? LOL

Meanwhile my first (current, and only) wife, queen of the squirrels, has found her new favourite place in life.... and it's in her shed!!!

Queen of The Squirrels aye, well you must be a squirrel then mate? Now did you have Merlin enchant this lovely maiden who has the sense to retrieve to a magical place? Does she know who you are?
What a grand family Gordi, thank you for sharing

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

You've been hanging out with AugustusMasonicus haven't you? Oh and that 'human' chair...it's an illusion. This is a place of magic and it will turn on you like a fierce wild cat. I'd get out of that chair if I were you. That wasn't the staff you killed, that was an illusion as well. If you're well fed, it could be the pixie's magic dust. Sometimes it does strange things to people. Hope you don't explode.

edit on 27-12-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hiya Sweetie! How was your day?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome MuzzleFlash
a reply to: muzzleflash
Forgive my manners I would have greeted you earlier but busyness called.
I see they call you Flash but I like Muzzle it reminds of the soft gentle touch and scent of a horse.
Thank you for your stories and your presence.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Oh thank you for asking, hanging in there. I trust my faithfull steed.

So many new beings to say hello to and a tale to read and a heart to listen to.
We made a snow wolf in the yard during the thaw. It is wolf because people around here hate wolves. So I decided to be apposite. It is five foot tall, howling.

And another huge accomplishment. I have fed the crows for six years across the road. They never came into my yard until now. It has taken six generations for them to trust me. They caw at me in a low voice when I come out. It is so funny, the neighbor gets screaking and diving towards him.

edit on 27-12-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Letter for crying out loud

edit on 27-12-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Letter for crying out loud

edit on 27-12-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Another letter

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Love the image! Oh I would love to see your snow wolf! Could you get a pic of that? I think it's cool that you feed the crows! Wow, I'm surprised it took so long for them to trust you. Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well we are within the Twelve Days of Christmas and this being the third

here are Three French Hens

We should, I believe, use any occasion to celebrate and make merry. How ever silly it may be.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The crows trusted me, but to come within fifteen feet from the house is huge.
I am so honored. I can recognize several generations.

Their vocal expression is so varied. Towards the neighbor who yells at them and shews them away they literally "scream" and flee when he comes out. When I come out they "caw" gently.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

How do you recognize the different generations? I am intrigued!

Enjoyed the images and yes let's make Merry everyone!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

1 Cup of Laughs.
1 pound of smiles.
1 oz of giggles.
Mix and Whalla! Merry!!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Awwww, sweet!

How did CC do last night at the party?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join