It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
hello all..hope your day is full of fun...

CC

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi CC. My day was fun I got home from work at 3:am unpacked from my move and now I have to go back to work. We are super busy because many people are off work this week.

Enjoy your day and tell Syx I said thanks for sending dragons and riders to help me move.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

WOW..it sounds like tons of fun..maybe some day you can help us unpack...been here a year and still not unpacked..call in sick..or i can call in sick for you...haha...then you can get your stuff unpacked...

CC

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I am a pro unpacker now and would love to help.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Mine is full of something.
Not neccessarily Fun though. LOL!
Hint. Sounds like Pull Spit.

J/K actually as My day is going fine so far...

edit on 28-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Hey JD! The Dragons I take it were helpful then? I hope so. At times they can be a real P.I.T.A.!! No that is not he same PITA for animals. LOL!!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Lol, thank you for sending the dragons they were super helpful. You even sent a baby dragon who helped unpack boxes.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

While I was busy at the Cathedral I had almost forgotten about Eleanora, and it wasn't until later that I had discovered what had happened to her that day. The following events are what I had learned occurred:

"I wonder how Liv really feels about me?" Eleanora pondered as she walked swiftly through the street.
"Oh gosh, I need to stop thinking about that. I'm getting distracted again. She's so modest and doesn't show her feelings very much. Wait, I'm thinking about it again..."

"I gotta stay focused, I wonder what this missive is all about? Do they really want me to join the Guild or is this some sort of trap? I think it's a trap, it's always a trap with these people. Oh great, I'm talking out loud to myself again..."

Eleanora was headed to a shop that served as a front for thieves and assassins called Trias' Cheese to get directions for her contact. She knew the drill, take the long way and backstreets, make sure no one was following, the basics. She spent perhaps an hour on the scenic route, just enjoying the sights of the city.

When she finally arrived at Trias' Cheese, she gave three loud knocks and then two soft ones, came in, walked up to Elling and Elaine Trias and said the code phrase "I came for Dalaran Sharp and Darnassian Bleu, but on the way I decided I'd prefer the Alterac Swiss and a glass of wine."

Elaine responded "We're all out, would you prefer the Stormwind Brie?" and Elling interjected "or perhaps the Dwarven Mild?" which Eleanora then asked "how about the Redridge Roquefort?"

Elling then said "Our son Ben has the letter for you, but we haven't seen him today. Something must be wrong, he would normally be here right now."

"Hmmm, do you know anything about this letter? And could I please get some cheese while we talk?"
"Oh yes, Elaine please get her something. Bring us some wine too." Elling said as he motioned to his wife to go to the backroom.

"Look, this letter... there's something not right about it. The seal didn't look exact, as if it were forged." he whispered to Eleanora softly.

"Who would forge a letter from Ravenholdt? Strange..."
"I'm not sure what to tell you. We need to see what the letter says first. Ben is bringing it from our house and is very late." Elling said, looking over to the side as Elaine brought back a plate with Alterac Swiss on it with a glass of wine.

Ben Trias had been delivering the letter to his parents shop this morning, but he ran into a snag and was slowed down significantly when an Elf jumped out of the shadows and grabbed him putting a blade to his throat...

"Do exactly as I tell you, you've got to listen to me it's extremely important." he whispered into Ben's ear.

Ben was trembling and didn't murmur a sound, and just nodded in agreement with this would-be assassin or kidnapper or whomever it was.

"When you deliver that letter, tell Eleanora not to respond to it. Instead tell her to go to The Blue Recluse in the Mage's Quarter and look for Steven Lohan, he will give her further instructions. That letter is a trap, and if she responds she'll die, as will many others. Do as I tell you or you'll die with them!"

Letting Ben go, Ben nodded again in terror and ran off, hoping to reach his parent's shop in time.

As Eleanora was sitting down having cheese with Elling and Elaine, Ben suddenly rushed in. His parents got up and hugged him, seeing that he was anxious and sweating.

Ben could hardly talk, he was almost out of breath.
"It's a trap Eleanora! Well, maybe? Some guy put a knife to my throat and said don't respond to the letter and instead go to Blue Recluse and look for Steven. He didn't say anything else."

"I knew it! It's always a trap." responded Eleanora chuckling, "well at least you're ok Ben. What do you think I should do Elling?"

"Don't respond to it, of course. This situation just got real dangerous. But open the letter and let's see what it says."

Ben handed the missive to Elling, and he tore the seal off and started reading it,
"Eleanora, we found out who your father is. Come to the tavern in Southshore in Hillsbrad, don't tell anyone and come alone. Bring 1,000 gold coins."

"Wow that does sound fishy!" Elaine shouted, "Obvious trap is obvious" remarked Eleanora, thinking herself clever.
"So should I go to the Blue Recluse? It's seems sorta safe being in the city, but you never know."
"Yes, Ben and I will follow you at a distance and make sure you're alright." Elling proffered.

"Please be safe guys" said Elaine as they were headed out the door with a quiver in her voice, knowing this had suddenly become a very dangerous situation. "We will, I'll make sure the guardsmen are nearby just in case" Elling suggested to calm her nerves. And with that, they left for the short walk over to the Blue Recluse.

edit on 12/28/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Eleanora was feeling a little uneasy about all of this, and so was becoming frustrated and angry.

"So who the heck is my father anyways?" she asked herself as Elling looked at her puzzled.
"If they know I'd like to find out soon. I might still go to Southshore."

After crossing the bridge over into the Mage's Quarter, Elling insisted that Eleanora take friends for protection if she decided to go to Southshore, but she wasn't really listening.

"You know why I hate the Mage's Quarter?" she asked.
Ben and Elling looked at her blankly.
"Because it's almost impossible to pickpocket a decent Mage." she stated.
They all laughed a bit, and despite Eleanora's efforts to lighten the mood the air was still tense as no one knew what to expect next.

"You go on in, we'll come inside about five minutes afterwards and sit at a table away from you." Elling suggested as they approached the door to The Blue Recluse, a tavern more popular with magicians, wizards, and sorceresses than with the average type of patrons around town.

Eleanora walked in and saw Steven Lohan at the bar, and walked up to him.
"Hello Eleanora, I'm glad you came." he said calmly as he was flipping a coin.

"What do you want?" she asked angrily.

"We just saved your life." he responded,
"Yeah whatever. Just start talkin!"

"SI:7 wants to recruit you as an operative, but first you will need to meet someone, your father. Master Mathias Shaw informed me that I'm to direct you to meet your father immediately. Stop by Old Town and pick up a package behind the bushes around the back corner of The Five Deadly Venoms, then head out of town to Moonbrook in Westfall." Steven instructed nonchalantly.

He added "And while you're there meeting him, please find out anything you can about the Defias Brotherhood and if they have any connection or knowledge of the Scourge, then report back to HQ here in Stormwind. This is an espionage mission so follow your regular protocols."

"What!? This is going to take forever! I'm suppose to meet my friend at The Gilded Rose tonight in just a few hours! And how would I get there anyways? Moonbrook is a few day's journey from here!" Eleanora asked, this time far more frustrated and upset than before.

"Don't worry about Livias Lightbringer, she's to build a party to set out on expedition later in the week, you'll have time to catch back up with her. And we'll be providing you transportation, one of our best black stallions. Ride at night so no one sees you. Now get outta here, and welcome to SI:7 Agent Eleanora."

And with that Eleanora turned around looked at Elling and Ben, waved to them to come, and left The Blue Recluse.

She informed them of what she had learned, thanked them for coming with her, and split off from them to go to find the package left for her. As she was wandering through the city she was far more focused now than earlier, and she was deeply considering the implications of the intrigues that she had now found herself within, especially wondering who her father was and if this would really be him.

Once she discovered the package she opened it without taking it anywhere, it was somewhat large and she didn't want to lug it around without a good reason. Inside she discovered a sizable satchel, a box with small drawers containing various herbs from around the Eastern Kingdoms, some vials, a mortar and pestle, and a book of recipes for potions, elixirs, and poisons.

She arranged everything in the satchel, walked down the street a little over a block to the stables and saw Steven again, this time holding the reins to that black stallion he promised. She mounted upon it, looked at him, and asked "Who do I find in Moonbrook again?"

He responded with a grin "You'll find out, now make haste."

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

LOL! That little one must have been on the back of a larger Dragon, otherwise He would have been seen by His elders and sent back home! Much too young to be out wandering around! Especially in California!! LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Very Intriguing Tale so far! Looking forward to more from You!!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

In the story In what is being corraberated by Me and some others, the evil came from a rip in the sky. Opened by a couple of The Sarn. 15 foot tall four armed/handed Behemoths. A warring race in general from a planet in the Orion star system...

The evil came in the form of a Mist. Some Wizards here cast a spell on it that turned the mist into more of a solid form. Easier to battle that way!

Thought I'd let You know that in case You wanted to join the fight!

I promise that I'll try to get there and somehow intertwine things into the Shedlands mythos.
'Try' being the keyword, *wink*.

Right now I'm doing character development and am totally immersed, I apologize I really can't help myself.
Hahah I'm having way too much fun with this!

And I promise I won't bring Star Trek or Terminators into it, I know yall want me to but I'm focused on what I've got going here. Maybe in The Shed 24 or 25...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I simply must say that your addition to the story, or your chapters rather is amazing and has kept me spellbound for days and enthusiastically looking forward to your next entry.

The league of Shed writers coming back together, in their story collaboration, has given me renewed hope for the New Year and the fact that we are all here...in this place...is quite the affirmation of the beauty and longevity of the Shed's love and reach.

I am so grateful for you all and love you dearly.
((hugs))

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

hey when is the fastest you can get here..syx needs more help then me...as he cant get rid of cords well cant get rid of alot of things..my stuff is just craft stuff i need to go through and keep it or get rid of it...then i can start working again on my family tree and do some scrapbookings...but i can do kitchen..just cant get things in the bathroom put away either...and our bedroom is just full of clothes...i think we might just might have to many clothes...lol..

CC
edit on 28-12-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
thought i would share some pictures..
oh i have one more to find...sorry syx i am posting it..

CC

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
darn it this is the wrong pictures..lol..this was taken out by our airport...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
here it is..syx was pretty messed up..sorry syx i just had too...hope you can forgive me...lol..

CC

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

OMG Flash! I am in love with your Writing!

You are sooooo good! I'm blown away, MORE MORE MORE!

Hi Everyone I hope your Holidays are filled with Happiness and Drinks lol.

(((((HUGS)))))

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Oh what lovely photo's CC I love them. You guys make a perfect pair!! So Happy I love that

~Happy Holidays- to you both and everyone here!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

CC You dork! That's not fair. That was the night I was in the E.R. right? Well I guess it is fair. I was in so much pain all that day and was worn the heck out from it all!!! Oh YAh. That pic must have been right after one the Morphine shots, right?! Looks like it! LOL!!

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join