It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wear a Gorilla mask and hold Banana at BLM protest You get---civil rights charges

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Spider879

The hypocrisy over First Lady Michelle is even worse than that. Remember how outraged they were when she first started showing her arms? But apparently Melania's nude and near nude photos are completely acceptable.

The problem is that I can't remember a single person on the left defending Melania when she was criticised. I don't recall anyone on the left condemning those that incited violence at Trump rallies. You see, this hypocrisy cuts both ways. So, until people actually start to reason beyond the lens of political ideology, throwing out the hypocrisy accusation is rather moot.

LOL Are you sure you understand what hypocrisy means?

Conservatives are the ones who claim they're the moral and religious "side" in America, not liberals. Conservatives then acted morally self righteous against First Lady Michelle because showing her arms was supposedly unladylike. They even pointed out that she should be more like First Lady Nancy Reagan and others, who apparently were more "ladylike" in their demeanor.

Then those same people voted for Trump and defended his nude model wife. That's where the hypocrisy is. How can they claim that showing arms is unladylike yet defend the one who goes fully nude?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I have issue with the whole gorilla thing.

Is it racist if I say Rafael Nadal looks like a monkey? Because he does. He looks like Curious George, especially when he wears yellow.

Do we want to create legal precedence that forms agreement that black people and gorillas have a relationship that deserves legal recognition via prosecution?

I know lots of people of all races. And I know a few who look like monkeys, again....of all races.

I guess im more of a mind that we sould ignore idiots who do things with racial intent so as to not ruin life for those of us wo do not. Because seriously.....some people look like monkeys. Black and white.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Is it racist if I say Rafael Nadal looks like a monkey? Because he does. He looks like Curious George, especially when he wears yellow.

Wow, good catch.

Is it wrong that I think all babies look like lizards?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Freedom of speech means only as long as you don't offend anyone. I'm pretty sure thats somewhere in the constitution

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

It isn't.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

did you forget the /sarc sign?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Right because all conservatives (I am not one) feel something one way or the other about M Obama's arms. Ut oh, what should people do now?????

edit on 23-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i think babies all look like chewed up wads of bubble gum

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Anyone with big nostrils, be they black, white, or magenta, looks gorilla-like to me.

if your eyes are round and close together, same..

Don't let your ears stick out too far. I've always thought Alfred E Neuman was monkey-like.

Then again, we are all apes.
So i don't know why we get offended about the truth of our taxonomy.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AlbanArthur

The cop wins every time unless you have video evidence that proves otherwise

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So you're agreeing or disagreeing that the conservatives who bashed First Lady Michelle but are defending Melania are hypocrites? I also don't recall you acknowledging that there are many forms of accepted restrictions on free speech here. Then again, I might have missed it if you did.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I didn't comment on your constant harping on the obvious parameters on free speech.

And is there a conservative/leberal test to comment on the first ladies attire?

Worry about things that count.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I don't think a riot was started. This seems like freedom of speech. Would I do that in my mid 40's nope.

Seems like a lot of people want "Freedom from speech".

This about it like this:

For what purpose would a barefoot WHITE person wear overalls, a GORILLA mask, carry a BANANA dangled by a ROPE, and have a bag with a Confederate flag on it at a gathering of mostly BLACKS if not to intentionally intimidate or provoke?

Hmm.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Why do people do what they do is that what you are asking?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Bunch of hypocritical cry babies should take a good look at their own behavior first.

The ant-trumpets are the new rise of the fascist Nazi state.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Take a breath, Nazi. Really.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Looks a lot more realustic than the effigy of Obama that was hung by a noose and burned. This only proves that the left is more artistic.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
the thing about racists, is that they are also cowards, and cowards are liars.

if you are going to cower and say i didnt mean anything racist by having racist effigy with ropes and everything whilst shouting racial epithets, you're not only a coward, youre a liar.
for those playing the sarc card and say, well i can say anyone look like a monkey... please cower behind your technicalities, a coward is a coward, and will always be that. you all know damn well how blacks and simians are compared, how an 'ape' first lady is in the white house ( i dont think any other first ladies were called apes or monkey in heels prior to black first lady, can you?).
so yea, be cowards, convince yourself you could have called anyone a monkey... and im sure the coward who came to the demonstration would also have done the same thing, monkey banana rope, if it was any other groups marching, right... ?

that coward and others here, would never have the testicular fortitude to say, yes this is why i said what i said im not going to hide behind technicalities of freedom of speech, and no i would not have gone to any other marches and brought a rope a banana and a monkey mask, or have the balls to say i called the first lady a monkey in heels because she is black.

i put you all in the same box as pedophiles; liars and cowards, hiding and waiting for an opportune moment.
go ahead convince yourself otherwise.

edit on 23-12-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
the thing about racists, is that they are also cowards, and cowards are liars.

if you are going to cower and say i didnt mean anything racist by having racist effigy with ropes and everything whilst shouting racial epithets, you're not only a coward, youre a liar.
for those playing the sarc card and say, well i can say anyone look like a monkey... please cower behind your technicalities, a coward is a coward, and will always be that. you all know damn well how blacks and simians are compared, how an 'ape' first lady is in the white house ( i dont think any other first ladies were called apes or monkey in heels prior to black first lady, can you?).
so yea, be cowards, convince yourself you could have called anyone a monkey... and im sure the coward who came to the demonstration would also have done the same thing, monkey banana rope, if it was any other groups marching, right... ?

that coward and others here, would never have the testicular fortitude to say, yes this is why i said what i said im not going to hide behind technicalities of freedom of speech, and no i would not have gone to any other marches and brought a rope a banana and a monkey mask, or have the balls to say i called the first lady a monkey in heels because she is black.

i put you all in the same box as pedophiles; liars and cowards, hiding and waiting for an opportune moment.
go ahead convince yourself otherwise.

i concur

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

And is there a conservative/leberal test to comment on the first ladies attire?

We were talking about hypocrisy and double standards. You jumped in without answering about either. I'm noticing a trend there...

Worry about things that count.

Things like your constant attempts to justify race baiting as free speech? Got it.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join