It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Urges "Civilized World Must Change" After Today's Terror Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well. His commentary is rather lacking in depth and meaning.

My personal opinion is that the world IS changing- that is what we're experiencing.

I think the internet changed the game completely.
Information is power- information became available to everyone, to all levels of society, in all parts of the world. In parts of that world where the separation between have's and have nots has become huge, this will cause things to topple.

We're in for chaos. Not everyone can handle power and responsibility in an ethical or balanced way. This power has been flooded out to all. It's too late to stop it, and maybe in the long run we'll look back and see it as a painful, yet beneficial change. But we're in for some endings and deaths along with the beginnings and births. That's life.

The religion of over-consumption might be in for a painful ending.

But thanks, Trump, for your words of wisdom!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's a problem yes. But a short lived one. And to think, they almost took over the White House, scary thought. I've never seen so many Muslims in power in the WH, ever. This is a soverign nations, like all Western Nations ought to be. Sometimes it hurts when you have to cut off the Cancer at it's source. Only then, can everyone get on with making the Country livable again. People will have to get jobs. Oh the Terror! No more Obama Phones!

They'll get over themselves in pain or willingly.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

That's insulting to the many American lives lost fighting them over the past 8 years. Too many. We have intel working around the clock in operations you will never hear about. We've made a good dent on a lot of fronts. Your statement is false, divisive, and does nothing to promote a true discussion of the issue of terrorism. But then, that isn't what you are going for is it?

I hope this country can get past the election-speak--the rhetoric--and actually look at the issues. They are complicated, dynamic, and inter-woven with domino effects in every direction. But oh yeah, Trump is going to be our Rambo and tweet his way to a secure world -- without aforethought and experience. He will deliver the reality show that so many have been waiting for.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeBoo
They are complicated, dynamic, and inter-woven with domino effects in every direction.

I doubt the tone is going to change in the near future.

Trump did not get elected by explaining the world is complex and interwoven, but by claiming everything is either good or bad, and most of the things "the others" are doing are bad, while what the "real Americans" want is good.

It's overly simplistic, cliche, demonizing, divisive, alienating, but it works in this current world where it's easier to post a lie supporting your point and let it spread than to have to use solid arguments.

Unfortunately Trump isn't the first, nor is he a solution. He's merely a symptom of the times, like Farage, Wilders or Le Pen.

Manichean words for troubled times.

We've seen that far too many times before.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

That's insulting to the many American lives lost fighting them over the past 8 years. Too many. We have intel working around the clock in operations you will never hear about. We've made a good dent on a lot of fronts. Your statement is false, divisive, and does nothing to promote a true discussion of the issue of terrorism. But then, that isn't what you are going for is it?

I hope this country can get past the election-speak--the rhetoric--and actually look at the issues. They are complicated, dynamic, and inter-woven with domino effects in every direction. But oh yeah, Trump is going to be our Rambo and tweet his way to a secure world -- without aforethought and experience. He will deliver the reality show that so many have been waiting for.
what's insulting to many Americans is ur current potus arming moderate rebels then doin f-all when they bite the hand that feeds them the Don will change that tho when he's in power ..

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: reldra

No one else said anything positive.

Merkle? Nope
Obama? Nope
Anyone of any Consequence? NOPE

Obama, yes. I gave one of the quotes and linked to an article. I didn't look up Merkel. Shall I do this work for you?

If you are talking about all terror attacks in general, if you think Trump is the first to make a general statement that would also be false.

Team Obama ? Doesnt sound too much like Obama responded himself now does it ?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh

what's insulting to many Americans is ur current potus arming moderate rebels then doin f-all when they bite the hand that feeds them the Don will change that tho when he's in power ..

Well said Just wait till their fangs come out.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Obama couldn't respond himself out of a wet paper bag.

Really unfortunate the Potus is a big pus*y like many of his followers.
edit on 21-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Oh god i cant wait for the Donster to take control...it's gonna be a laugh a minute.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Terrorist are not the result of western politics. Terrorist are created because of the koran and the cult of islam.
Terrorist are created because the people who lead the islamic world incite violence. They open up the koran and preach hate and intolerance of infidels. They call for the death of people who draw cartoons. They order through religious decree, very publicly, the murder of anyone they deem guilty of any number of islamic tenants.
We keep fighting the followers of islam and leave the ones calling the shots sitting on their thrones to call for more violence and incite the followers to cause more harm.
Syria is mess because of islam, not because of assad. Irans electors dont scream death to America, the ayatolla, their supreme leader incites it.
Terrorism wont end unless these men and men like them start being the first ones killed. Sooner or later men with better thought out words will put on a turbine and become the leaders of islam, They should be preaching praise of the West for taking in refuges but instead they preach foulness.
The leaders of the local mosques, in your town.... right now. Are taking orders from their "pope".... wanna know whats being taught..... see what their pope is saying.
................ its time to clean house

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The EU has now come to an agreement to ban trucks and truck drivers from operating in Europe. So next move by terrorists should be to use vans and cars filled with explosive, maybe nuclear. Then the EU will ban cars unless they are self-driving, so there's no terrorist on board.
In fact, the purpose is to have remotely controlled terror attacks ran by EUropol! ... You know ... an Italian "accident" ... like ... "oh # the brakes don't work anymore!" let's crash on that crowd.

Uh, that's also good for the pro-immigrants I guess. They will finally prove that immigration is GOOD for Europe, because there was no migrant driving the self-driving truck that killed 20 people.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Team Obama’s response to the Ankara assassination was also state-centric. It offered its “condolences to the Russian people and Government” and declared, “we stand united with Russia and Turkey in our determination to confront terrorism in all of its forms.”

Your assertion that 'no one else has said anything' is completely false.

"We stands united with Russia", what a joke. Less than nothing, its a bald faced falsehood.

For main street american consumption.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

I don't know where to begin...
Just don't share any of your stash, I think you got a bad batch.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

The EU has now come to an agreement to ban trucks and truck drivers from operating in Europe.

No, just more checkpoints and armed guards. Which will also be easily defeated by 'security guards' that let trucks through the checkpoint on purpose.

Look at what happened in Turkey. How the hell did that ex cop be allowed to flash a badge and slip thru the security apparatus, armed and dangerous to kill the Russian ambassador?

New video of Turkish Assassin, nypost

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Too bad the United States have a rules of engagement and NATO standards in regards to how to conduct war. If it wasn't for those stupid rules we would be exterminating every terrorist that came out of the wood work.

The world must unite to search and destroy and deliver justice in the form of firepower and bombs. No trial, no jury. Being affiliated with terror is good enough to sentence those cave bums and goat lovers to die on the spot.

Trump needs to create a plan to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Oh and that certain religion with those extremist problems need to rethink how they practice and teach their religion and remove the ones causing the world hell.
edit on 21-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
..... "Civilized World Must Change"

Or more exactly...

the Globalist leadership/seizure of the civilized world must end

the fundamental Islamists, Mujihadeen, Wahhabists in Arabia funded by the Saudi Monarchs, the Salafist sprinkled all around the M.E....

all were fine when their populations were essentially quaranteened by the 'Civilized World" i.e. the west, up until the Pentagon/CIA/neocon War-Rooms of the Zionist infiltrated policy makers together with Think-Tank illuminati like Kissinger/Brzezinski and despicable evil-doer's like the man-Beast Soros decided to use the Afghani fighters against the Soviets - then to decimate the Mujahideen themselves (which had negative blow-back in the event called 911)

we-the-people of the 'civilized world that must change'...need to round up all the evil perps that poked the hornet's nest in their grand scheme to use the 'backward Muslims' .... then to kill-them-off-too
edit on st31148232288821212016 by St Udio because: spell JIHAD in Mu-Jihad-een

related newsworthy: www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

"Are Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait Funding German Salafism?

by George Igler
December 21, 2016 at 5:30 am
edit on st31148232362421332016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The EU has now come to an agreement to ban trucks and truck drivers from operating in Europe.

Could you provide a link to this please?
I can't find mention of it, and it is very important in the work I now do (importing and exporting) here in Europe.
Such a decree would be a disaster and there has been no talk of it in the industry so far....

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: JesusXst

Your assertion that 'no one else has said anything' is completely false.

To what you quoted from Obama (“we stand united with Russia and Turkey in our determination to confront terrorism in all of its forms.”) :

Actions speak louder than lies.

soulwaxer

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
How is it that this orange butthole never offers any solution to anything ?
Something has to change.
No shyte you bozo.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Its not the world that needs to change, its Trump!

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join