It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Urges "Civilized World Must Change" After Today's Terror Attacks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: JesusXst
Adress what?

None of these happend in the USA.

So why is its trumps damed buisness?

Let germany and Europe destroy itself.

UK had the balls to say no, so if the rest of Europe want to fix it they need to man up like did.

Correct, not our problem right? Wrong. It will be if this spills over into the rest of the West. Nip it in the backside now before it nips you.

If you allow a wound to fester it's not going to unfester itself.

Trump simply just speaking out against it, is akin to Moses holding up the rod for the lost sheeplets to look up and have hope that Yes Obama is Finished. Just a nudge of encouragement from a Man not afraid to speak up about the atrocities taking place. Europe's barely making a dent thus far in dealing with this.

Eerily enough I can see this same comment having been tossed around as Hitler was stomping all over Germany right before involving other Euro countries. Yesteryear we had one defined person to pin everything on. Now it's a multi-headed belief system we are partially responsible for with our past meddling in internal affairs of ME countries.
The haters were gonna hate regardless, but we conveniently gave them ourselves as a "target".

From Vietnam all the way to NOW our own US hands aren't exactly "clean".

That said, Things simply boil down to life or death. Those espousing radical ideologies christian or otherwise are anti-life, anti freedom, plain and simple.

Slippery slope aside, we put down rabid animals for a reason. Genocide is never a good option but possibly repatriation to their home countries? If a country see's fit not to deal with ISIS or Al Queda let them suffer with their choices.
With firm borders enforced isolation may be the most humane thing to do compared to the alternative.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: crazyewok
Adress what?

None of these happend in the USA.

So why is its trumps damed buisness?

Let germany and Europe destroy itself.

UK had the balls to say no, so if the rest of Europe want to fix it they need to man up like did.

Correct, not our problem right? Wrong. It will be if this spills over into the rest of the West. Nip it in the backside now before it nips you.

If you allow a wound to fester it's not going to unfester itself.

Trump simply just speaking out against it, is akin to Moses holding up the rod for the lost sheeplets to look up and have hope that Yes Obama is Finished. Just a nudge of encouragement from a Man not afraid to speak up about the atrocities taking place. Europe's barely making a dent thus far in dealing with this.

Eerily enough I can see this same comment having been tossed around as Hitler was stomping all over Germany right before involving other Euro countries. Yesteryear we had one defined person to pin everything on. Now it's a multi-headed belief system we are partially responsible for with our past meddling in internal affairs of ME countries.
The haters were gonna hate regardless, but we conveniently gave them ourselves as a "target".

That said, Things simply boil down to life or death. Those espousing radical ideologies christian or otherwise are anti-life, anti freedom, plain and simple.

Slippery slope aside, we put down rabid animals for a reason. Genocide is never a good option but possibly repatriation to their home countries? If a country see's fit not to deal with ISIS or Al Queda let them suffer with their choices.
With firm borders enforced isolation may be the most humane thing to do compared to the alternative.

Yes. Germany has been a whipping post for decades. The energies there must be plagued with Positive Ions. A rendition of the past attempting to repeat itself into the Present. It's crazy because the last 120 yrs have been 2 major world wars and so close together, and it seems to gain speed each decade that passes. This is clearly an Elite pissing contest for power money and control.

This won't go on much longer, all evil things must come to a close. Once people become angry enough, they will stop the madness spontaneously. The Human Spirit cannot be lead this way for long. One break in the chain and the rest of it falls apart until all that's left is the doorway out.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Of course this will go on much longer, evil things have been happening to Humanity throughout recorded history and probobly long before. How do you break a chain that by design we are part of?

Religion will not save Humanity, capitalism/communism will not save Humanity, and nether will the TPTB aka Trump and his minions. The only hope we really have to save our species is to get off this rock and on to greener pastures before we manage to destroy ourselves or some form of ELE takes us back to the stone age.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

You know what else was thrown around in Germany a lot when Hitler was in charge? Animals rights. I guess PETA is a Nazi-inspired group, eh? Nobody here is advocating rounding Muslims up and gassing them. There might be a handful of nutjobs on the extreme far right who hate all Muslims and think extreme solutions are needed, just like there's a handful of nutjobs on the extreme far left who hate religious people and think anyone who questions their climate industry should be put in jail.

I'm not trying to sound abrasive, I come across like that when I'm not meaning to be. I'm curious what are you trying to argue here? It seems like you're arguing both sides of the issue. If the jihadis are gonna hate us regardless, as you actually pointed out, would it not be prudent to take some security measures then? Like checking out people's background before letting them immigrate here? We are not responsible for wackos in the fringes of Islam thinking we need to die because we don't adhere to their religion. People can try to spin it all they want about people being mad that we have done x y or z in the Middle East but to the majority of the jihadis it's a religious war, plain and simple. That has NOTHING to do with anything we've done in the ME. When's the last time Belgium sent some troops or fighters to the Middle East?
edit on 22 12 16 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

It seems such a waste of resources to pin a tail on a donkey, and then let (dereliction of duty) that donkey crap on our soil...like-
dude, we saw it coming so we just got out of the way...? We already watched 19 donkeys crap in NYC because cia didn't give intel to fbi...?

Or were they working together? Seems a waste of resources to pay so many derelicts? Were they derelicts or did they do it on purpose?

Why is it so difficult to respect the boundaries of others? Because the pay grade is so perfect?

Sorry,
I'm having trouble keeping my emotions in check.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's not that I'm arguing both sides, it's more that the whole ball of wax is MORE complicated than we usually acknowledge. While the main ME radicals in following their "religions" are already really off the rails, they hate us as much for what we've done to them by getting involved in backing leaders of their countries they opposed. So yeah, I'm going to mention to a degree we are responsible for the hate directed our way.

That aside we're told the only way to oppose terrorists is to kill them.

I don't think genocide is our only course of action. Nor are sanctions aside from weapon sales. We haven't tried firming up borders and isolating nations who think this rampant ideology is legitimate. By isolating I also mean keeping their citizens within their own borders, no travel to ANY other country for ANY of their citizens for ANY reason as long as the radical ideology is the majority. They will fix their own messes themselves or not.

Instead of the rest of the world getting involved on any level it would force these countries to deal with their own issues, if they all kill each other, then so what? Or they could finally go from poverty and no infrastructure to their own economies and a more livable society. They will get tired of dictators and corruption eventually but those are their problems to solve, outsiders can't do it for them. We've pretty much proven that.

The OP's words just "struck me" as being very reminiscent of conversations in the US prior to WW2, so it was shocking.
Not that I think we're moving towards WW3, just the similarities were echos of the past.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have to add it's not like any society is perfect, but because we are literally with our fingers in so much globally that is truly not our place to interfere, it also detracts from our own issues so we can ignore that our own shyte stinks and needs cleaned up.

Honestly all of us need a time out and a reset.
The US, the UK, Germany, and any other nation you can think of.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Finally we have a president that addresses problems for what they are instead of pretending they don't exist.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Trump already did something.
Mad Dog.
Enough said.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
What Trump is really saying is... Get ready for a real war on terror...
A holy war is coming... A war on Islam... And it will be ugly...
It matters not who likes it or not...
Or who is so afraid now... because all will soon feel the fear...
Did you think we would have over 30 billion on earth in a little more than 20 years?
Thats the projection... but when this plays out mankind will dwindle to a little more than 3 billion...

I once asked my grandfather "when will the third world war be?" his response came with little thought... "When the number of people on Earth begin to eat into the profits of the worlds richest men"

If you ask me its time to fight a real war alright...
One that ends the slavery and oppression of mankind because of the greed of thieves and liars bound to evil...
We are all being played for fools break free from your bonds and unite!
edit on 23-12-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Something's got to give.

I don't want to say it but...

It will be epic. The Last Battle.

Blood will flow and the Earth will burn,

but in the end, there will be peace.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum
Yes something has to change

By now we've worked out that stomping into the terrorist breeding grounds with guns and drones blazing does little apart from creating a whole new generation of terrorists to be dealt with. Let's hope his change (if he has any non-genocidal solution that is) is better than all the previous attempts to solve this.

He will establish safe zones in Syria or other Islamic countries. The refugees created by Obama, Hillary and others. So they won't be forced into Europe or other western countries. Then when it's time they can go back to where they belong instead of staying in incompatible countries. That's what Trump is probably going to do kiddie's.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join