It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Urges "Civilized World Must Change" After Today's Terror Attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: JesusXst

He should, because for the last 8 years, the Obama administration has done nothing but apologizing for the terrorist calling them isolated and lone wolf.

The only reason you don't see people in the US screaming round up and deportation is because we so far have been lucky and the terrorist attack in the US are scarce. Then by the time foreign immigrant or refugees became wannabe terrorist they are already citizens and is called domestic terrorism

Once that change, lord forbid and people will star singing a different tune.

Attacking innocent people during the holidays in majority Christian nations is war against religious views of those that practice Christianity.

It is a religious war what terrorist are wagging after all.

Is about time we addressed this acts of terror for what they are, terrorism by radical individuals

The snowflakes will be forced to wake up and smell the sh't they've been sitting in for 8 years. That's the bottom line, they've been brainwashed into believing nothing is going on when in fact a whole lot of indignities have been taking place with the help of insane people like Clinton, Soros, god knows who else is involved, anyone that could be paid off I imagine.

Indeed, Terrorism is at our doorstep and it's time for people to get that through their brainwashed minds.

You are more likely to be killed by a police officer or by deliberate use of a firearm than a terrorist attack in America.

Yeah, let's talk about brainwashed minds.

Cops kill more Americans than terrorists do. Americans deliberately kill more Americans with guns per year than terrorists do.

Get a grip.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

He should, because for the last 8 years, the Obama administration has done nothing but apologizing for the terrorist calling them isolated and lone wolf.

The only reason you don't see people in the US screaming round up and deportation is because we so far have been lucky and the terrorist attack in the US are scarce. Then by the time foreign immigrant or refugees became wannabe terrorist they are already citizens and is called domestic terrorism

Attacking innocent people during the holidays in majority Christian nations is war against religious views of those that practice Christianity.

Is about time we addressed this acts of terror for what they are, terrorism by radical individuals

The snowflakes will be forced to wake up and smell the sh't they've been sitting in for 8 years. That's the bottom line, they've been brainwashed into believing nothing is going on when in fact a whole lot of indignities have been taking place with the help of insane people like Clinton, Soros, god knows who else is involved, anyone that could be paid off I imagine.

Indeed, Terrorism is at our doorstep and it's time for people to get that through their brainwashed minds.

You are more likely to be killed by a police officer or by deliberate use of a firearm than a terrorist attack in America.

Cops kill more Americans than terrorists do. Americans deliberately kill more Americans with guns per year than terrorists do.

Get a grip.

Well no Sh't sherlock. Did you read what I wrote? Read it again.

I use the term get a grip and now I've got followers, how interesting.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Its not the world that needs to change, its Trump!

Maybe it's you who needs to change your opinion of Trump. Just Saying.

Trump is trying to make a dent in the Liberal minded to which isn't being well received thus far. Why?

It's all in the MIND.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Both Obama and Trump responded. Then Trump gets on Twitter to say something useless 'civilized worls must change thinking!'

Below is one if Obama's responses from The Atlantic . It it is an interesting article dissecting the responses of both.

Team Obama’s response to the Ankara assassination was also state-centric. It offered its “condolences to the Russian people and Government” and declared, “we stand united with Russia and Turkey in our determination to confront terrorism in all of its forms.”

Your assertion that 'no one else has said anything' is completely false.

Of course Obama and the DNC are sending condolences where they should be sending apologies to the families instead as THEY are the ones who created ISIS in the first place.

I feel sad for the innocent citizens of Germany and other European countries that are being affected by these radicalized people.

Trump is right, civilized people don't purposefully plow into crowds celebrating Christmas...oh wait, with being PC these days, the victims were celebrating "happy holidays"...right

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum
Yes something has to change

By now we've worked out that stomping into the terrorist breeding grounds with guns and drones blazing does little apart from creating a whole new generation of terrorists to be dealt with. Let's hope his change (if he has any non-genocidal solution that is) is better than all the previous attempts to solve this.

I keep hearing this as an excuse and it may well be what and how the terrorist think, but it is a pretty stupid way of thinking and acting, as far as I am concerned.

A company comes in and bulldozes your land. You don't retaliate against the company, you attack the people that took you in, sheltered you, fed you, and clothed you. That sure showed that big bully company that bulldozed your land, didn't it?

Now enough of you have had your land bulldozed so you band together and decide to attack as many innocent people that have tried to help you as possible, in the mean time the companies are continuing to steal your land. The most likely outcome is the people that were against the companies invading, destroying, and stealing your land, those same people that took you in and provided for you, will also turn against you.

Instead of supporting you and helping you, they are most likely going to side with the usurpers, and support their efforts of eradicating you, as you have now presented yourself as an enemy, that is only interested in doing unto others what has been done unto you.

In my solitary opinion, it seems like a very stupid defense.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

My opinion being hes a racist xenophobic sexist fool or at least that's the gist of what seems to spew forth from his puss thus far.

But you are correct, after all he is your POTUS now, im sure he will get his chance to make his mark on the world stage.

Hopefully he proves us all wrong learns some decorum and restores your nation to the once great place it used to be(whatever that means), but i would not hold your breath.

edit on 21-12-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

My opinion being hes a racist xenophobic sexist fool or at least that's the gist of what seems to spew forth from his puss thus far.

But you are correct, after all he is your POTUS now, im sure he will get his chance to make his mark on the world stage.

Hopefully he proves us all wrong learns some decorum and restores your nation to the once great place it used to be(whatever that means), but i would not hold your breath.

He can't be more of a puss than Obama, come on that's completely laughable at best.

He's not Potus yet, Obama is still the current Potus until January 2017, and has done nothing but stir the pot rigorously in the final throes of his own Deletion. And he will continue to stir sh't until He's nothing more than a bad memory in the minds of those imprisoned under the stroke of his Iron pen.

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas (with actual Snowflakes) and a great next 8 yr trip with Trump.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well i agree on the white Christmas.

As to Trump only time will tell i suppose.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Get a grip.

Yeah, but, AUTOMOBILES kill more people than cops. You are more likely to be killed in an auto collision than by a cop. Therefore, using your logic, if you pay any attention to, or show any concern about, or have any inkling of fear about, being killed by a cop, you are BRAINWASHED!!! Because there is something else that is causing more deaths, we need not worry or deal with cops killing people.

One thing I do Kind Of agree, that somewhat seems to go along with your implied line of thinking here... The religious extremist jihadis absolutely LOVE the media attention. It helps them, it does half their work for them. If we reported the incident, without sensationalism, or fear, and then moved on until an update is needed, without devoting hours of coverage of cameras watching the scene of the crime afterwards, it Might help a Little. Then again, it might actually do More harm... because, ignoring them probably won't make them go away... they will probably just say to themselves "we need to do something much bigger to get their attention and fear then...". So more effort will be put forth to execute a more disastrous, deadly attack.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Both Obama and Trump responded. Then Trump gets on Twitter to say something useless 'civilized worls must change thinking!'

Below is one if Obama's responses from The Atlantic . It it is an interesting article dissecting the responses of both.

Team Obama’s response to the Ankara assassination was also state-centric. It offered its “condolences to the Russian people and Government” and declared, “we stand united with Russia and Turkey in our determination to confront terrorism in all of its forms.”

Except what Obama says is just empty words. "We stand united to confront terrorism" It is pure bullsht and that is all it is. Obama has done nothing to confront terrorism except to try and tell everyone to excuse and ignore them by his lack of action to stop them.
Obama is only a blow horn of words, and only words, never any action.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: robbeh

I think you mean, continue the policy of the previous president, the president before that, the president before him, and so on and so forth.

I will tell you this for free. Trumps administration will not be able to prevent your tax dollars from being spent on the arming of terror groups, any more than Obamas administration was. Those choices are not made by the president, they are above his pay grade.
true its the same for all govs

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Except what Obama says is just empty words. "We stand united to confront terrorism" It is pure bullsht and that is all it is. Obama has done nothing to confront terrorism except to try and tell everyone to excuse and ignore them by his lack of action to stop them.

This is the other reaility "conservitives" are living in thing we keep talking about. Because if what you said is true that would mean, we are not supporting the Iraqis in their fight vs ISIS and the bathists that Bush kicked out of the Iraqi Military and government. It also means we did nothing to help fight Boko Haram. Nor are we helping squash insurgents in Afghanistan.

I think you are confusing are current policy with helping people sort out these problems instead of moving in our own ground troops as a means of fostering pride in their countries. But you know we have done those things. So maybe you should look around the world and see that what you say is wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

This is the other reaility "conservitives" are living in thing we keep talking about. Because if what you said is true that would mean, we are not supporting the Iraqis in their fight vs ISIS and the bathists that Bush kicked out of the Iraqi Military and government. It also means we did nothing to help fight Boko Haram. Nor are we helping squash insurgents in Afghanistan.

I think you are confusing are current policy with helping people sort out these problems instead of moving in our own ground troops as a means of fostering pride in their countries. But you know we have done those things. So maybe you should look around the world and see that what you say is wrong.

Everyone else in the world says Obama's foreign policy is a failure which means his actions, if there are any, to stop terrorism has also failed, plus he has funded the Muslim Brotherhood along with Hillary Clinton doing the same, so he has helped promote terrorism.
Either way you slice it, Obama is totally and remorselessly full of BS and fail when it comes to fighting terrorism, and that is all.
And he made it easier for terrorists to get into the USA under the guise of "refugee" status just hoping they will vote for democrats. He is willing to sacrifice the threat of terrorism being carried out in lieu of votes for democrats. If that isn't selling out your soul and your country, then nothing is.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Let me guess, more war is the answer. So predictable, this is how they've been doing it for decades now, create a problem then offer a solution. The solution is usually more war and more money in the pockets of the MIC.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That wasn't President's Obama's response. It obviously states "TEAM Obama's response"... Do you understand the difference? President Obama was probably playing golf meanwhile all of this was happening... Heck, he is probably the first U.S. President to spend more time at the golf course than any other before him. He probably wanted to break the record... Actually maybe we should have wanted him to spend even more time playing golf...then maybe, maybe he and his team wouldn't be coming up with new authoritarian ways to screw regular Americans.

edit on 21-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This whole angle of "blaming Muslims radicalizes Muslims" is a fallacy. What were we blaming them for before they started blowing us up? Chicken or the egg people. We are not the cause. I don't think all Muslims are bad but percentage wise they certainly have more problems than the other major religions. In defense leftists like to point out Christians bombing abortion clinics. Can you even tell me when the last time that happened was? And did the guy scream "in the name of Jesus" when he did it? Not to mention that Muslims are not even #1 in terms of hate crimes against a religious group in the US.

There are actually over 5x as many hate crimes against Jews in the US than there are against Muslims.

Now, there are twice as many Jews in the country as there are Muslims, but per capita Jews still get more hate crimes. So stop whining about how bad we are to Muslims, it's a non-issue.

My favorite is when they bring up the Crusades. What's your point? That jihadis are 1000 years behind us in terms of civility and problem-solving? Well played, well played.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

A prediction, this Christmas in America, "proceed with great caution possible ambush up ahead" code 77. If some nastiness occurs, we will have a state of emergency declared which will stop the smooth handover of power. Then guess what.? Just take care folks.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Resources; a hot commodity the world over.
Everybody on the planet needs a resource in one way or another.

National leaders in every nation promise to gain enough resources to sustain their people.
No single nation is more important than the next, but, each nation struggles to win their own fight.

All we are doing is fighting for resources...something to sustain us...

How are we going to find out that sharing the burden evenly is obtainable-
if we never apply reason to the reality of the situation?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

A prediction, this Christmas in America, "proceed with great caution possible ambush up ahead" code 77. If some nastiness occurs, we will have a state of emergency declared which will stop the smooth handover of power. Then guess what.? Just take care folks.

I appreciate your concern.

7 and 7 is 14 broken down is 5, a death number.

I know there's going to be a power struggle, we're already seeing it. It will be Futile, it will not work. Trump isn't an idiot, he's well aware of what they may try. He's also got people in high places watching out to make sure that doesn't happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You're far more likely to die by standing next to a jihadist or a suicide bomber than you are by standing next to a cop.

Your attempt at logic fails miserably.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join