It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Urges "Civilized World Must Change" After Today's Terror Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The underlying tone of warmongering on this thread is chilling. Reminiscent of whispers in the 1940's.

Careful. You might get what you wish for.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst
Adress what?

None of these happend in the USA.

So why is its trumps damed buisness?

Let germany and Europe destroy itself.

UK had the balls to say no, so if the rest of Europe want to fix it they need to man up like did.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Its not like the U.K has made a clean getaway yet through.

We still to my knowledge don't have any working plan to implement Brexit and we also have our own problems to address regarding immigration and refugees.

I agree with what you say about Trump through, its not his problem and im sure both he and the rest of the USA have there own issues to address without concerning themselves with others. End of the day Trumps just doing what he always has, that being playing to the masses by telling them what they want to hear.

edit on 21-12-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

I think you mean, continue the policy of the previous president, the president before that, the president before him, and so on and so forth.

I will tell you this for free. Trumps administration will not be able to prevent your tax dollars from being spent on the arming of terror groups, any more than Obamas administration was. Those choices are not made by the president, they are above his pay grade.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You would have think Americans learned the lesson that any president claiming he will change everything during his campaign is basically lying.

But no.

They somehow believe Trump like they believed Obama, because? Because Americans love a good sales pitch especially when it's for the American dream

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Both Obama and Trump responded. Then Trump gets on Twitter to say something useless 'civilized worls must change thinking!'

Below is one if Obama's responses from The Atlantic . It it is an interesting article dissecting the responses of both.

Team Obama’s response to the Ankara assassination was also state-centric. It offered its “condolences to the Russian people and Government” and declared, “we stand united with Russia and Turkey in our determination to confront terrorism in all of its forms.”

Your assertion that 'no one else has said anything' is completely false.

He may as well had said nothing.

Russia are fighting terrorism.

And Obama adminitration is critizing them every day over it as Russis are fighting US sponsered terrorists.

At best obama looks a clown.

At worst he looks like a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
can't wait for president trump to save the world through the power of Twitter

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
The underlying tone of warmongering on this thread is chilling. Reminiscent of whispers in the 1940's.

Careful. You might get what you wish for.

Yet I cannot believe the people who say the world is just fine and it's just Trump that needs to change. Seriously people? Are you all that delusional?

War is a part of human nature. Evil must be defeated by good people dying, It is a natural action in a fight of good vs evil.

If it's my time to die in war then it's my time. I will bring as many of those evil bastards as a I can down with me before I go. Still in uncle sam's brigade.
edit on 21-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It amazes me that there are so many people who have drank Trump's Kool-Aid (probably calls it Trump-Aid) and just blatantly assume that everything that he says will happen.

He is now a politician--yes, he's less politician-esque than probably all other elected officials in the world, but he is still a politician nonetheless. Stop taking him at face value for his vague words and claims and just wait to see what happens.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
It amazes me that there are so many people who have drank Trump's Kool-Aid (probably calls it Trump-Aid) and just blatantly assume that everything that he says will happen.

He is now a politician--yes, he's less politician-esque than probably all other elected officials in the world, but he is still a politician nonetheless. Stop taking him at face value for his vague words and claims and just wait to see what happens.

I wouldn't go as far as to say Trump as any kind of hero or savior or believing blindly whatever he said. After 8 years of half-assed planning and execution and the after thought foreign policy actions. Trump is a breath of fresh air for the moment. No telling if the air could turn into CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) in the next 6 months or not.

I think everyone in general is just sick of the Dynasty presidents back to back with no goals or half-realized asparations that look like disasters right now.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Trump is a breath of fresh air for the moment.

Lmao! You know what Trump means in british slang right?

Anyway. Truly the guy doesn't smell like a breath of fresh air at all. Whatever he said during the campaign and that so many of you believed:

- Trump doesn't care about protecting American jobs, his company is actually outsourcing them
- Trump doesn't want to drain the swamp, he just want to replace some elites with others (his buddies)
- Trump is not independent, he does depend from the same political structures for the execution of his plans, and he is close to a lot of the existing elites

He is just a loud-mouthed used car dealers that could sell you your own mom without you even noticing. Because that's what he is good at. Selling you stuff by using his mouth.

And he sold dreams to most Americans.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: galacticgoat

Trump is a breath of fresh air for the moment.

Lmao! You know what Trump means in british slang right?

Anyway. Truly the guy doesn't smell like a breath of fresh air at all. Whatever he said during the campaign and that so many of you believed:

- Trump doesn't care about protecting American jobs, his company is actually outsourcing them
- Trump doesn't want to drain the swamp, he just want to replace some elites with others (his buddies)
- Trump is not independent, he does depend from the same political structures for the execution of his plans, and he is close to a lot of the existing elites

He is just a loud-mouthed used car dealers that could sell you your own mom without you even noticing. Because that's what he is good at. Selling you stuff by using his mouth.

And he sold dreams to most Americans.

When he starts making policies we will see. If he does do the opposite then it just means no matter who takes office they will do whatever they want in their own self interests.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Then you had better make damned sure you are not on the side which engineered the whole thing, and everyone currently fighting for "Uncle Sam" is under the control of the Machiavellian types who set this whole shebang in motion. Be VERY careful to what, and to whom you swear your loyalty, because your enemies are not who you are told they are in the press.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Evil must be defeated by good people dying, It is a natural action in a fight of good vs evil.

Spoken like a good Manichean. I can see why the new president appeals to your type.

I guess in the present you are one of the "good" people and everyone standing in your way must be the "evil" ones?

I think we are doomed to repeat the same mistakes forever.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Then you had better make damned sure you are not on the side which engineered the whole thing, and everyone currently fighting for "Uncle Sam" is under the control of the Machiavellian types who set this whole shebang in motion. Be VERY careful to what, and to whom you swear your loyalty, because your enemies are not who you are told they are in the press.

No worries, I hold loyalty to no man. I only do what I think is right based on the options I am given. Everyone knows not to trust the press either no matter which side they are on.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: galacticgoat

Evil must be defeated by good people dying, It is a natural action in a fight of good vs evil.

Spoken like a good Manichean. I can see why the new president appeals to your type.

I guess in the present you are one of the "good" people and everyone standing in your way must be the "evil" ones?

I think we are doomed to repeat the same mistakes forever.

I try to be the best I can with what I got. Those who kill and murder and destroy everyone elses way of life. I think the world is doomed because right now people are too afraid to import action and decision and plan to hand out justice to those who have committed the henious acts against innocent people. Say what needs to be done and threaten to make action and follow through. Everyone has lost the will to fight back or at least be unafraid to say or do anything.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
seems like some of you that can't wait for carnage and bloodshed on innocent civilians to increase....after jan 20th...you may get your wish.... I hope not

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
but, but.....
if he does anything about it...
they might target his trump towers he has around the world.
and that would be very bad for business..
at least his business..

just what are we supposed to change? Bush changed quite a bit, didn't he?? everything from torture to bombarding the passengers in our airports with radiation and physically assaulting them. didn't do much good did it?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: galacticgoat

The only loud mouth here is you. Like the OP said, get a grip man you sound like another Libflake on skip.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Adress what?

None of these happend in the USA.

So why is its trumps damed buisness?

Let germany and Europe destroy itself.

UK had the balls to say no, so if the rest of Europe want to fix it they need to man up like did.

Correct, not our problem right? Wrong. It will be if this spills over into the rest of the West. Nip it in the backside now before it nips you.

If you allow a wound to fester it's not going to unfester itself.

Trump simply just speaking out against it, is akin to Moses holding up the rod for the lost sheeplets to look up and have hope that Yes Obama is Finished. Just a nudge of encouragement from a Man not afraid to speak up about the atrocities taking place. Europe's barely making a dent thus far in dealing with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join