It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth source of Alien activity?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I was just reading this web page about theories that the Earth is Hollow and has a central sun. The page also theorizes that there are holes at the polar caps that are used by the underground race to take their crafts and fly around Earth or where ever.

I don't buy it at all. I would sooner believe the mathematical geniuses that say the Earth is not hollow.

Interesting subject matter none the less.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Like the moon been thought to be hollow,the Earth is also.Many ancient text,particularly from Roman and greek text,it says that the Earth is hollow,and its shows maps of it and everything.There are currently other beings just as intelligent as us living in there although i dont know much about what they say of them.The core of our Earth acts like a sun to this underground world.What holds the core in the middle,im not sure,probably gravity from the hollow Earth itself.Some people think that thats where the greys are from,and something the men in black are from there(its being thought that the men in black may be beings from earth also,besides the human species,instead of them beings government agents or greys disguised as humans).

While one man who was flying over antartica in the 60`s/70`s ,he started to notice that the snow landscape become more mountainous,dispite him flying over the flatlands of antartica.Then he began to notice green grass,then clear blue waters.Another plane,i think it was a spitfire,flue behind him and radio`d into him tell him to land over to the base he was coming up to.When he landed he was greeted by the locals,who were very freindly.They were very blonde and had blue eyes.They said that they had been trying to get into contact with the outside world but there efforts had been unsuccessful due to the overprotective governments who kept on shooting their planes down.The landscape discribed by the man was very green and many woodlands surrounded the base and town he was at.Also the blue sky was a mixture of blue and red,like dawn.He then left the base and managed to fly out back into antartica.When he told his fellow pilots who he met up with earlier,obviously they did not belive him.Yet he wrote about it in books etc.Oh yes and he saw the nazi simble on the planeds and the buildings,but this simble was faced the oppisite way to the original Nazi simble.

This might explain that antartica could hold an opening to this world if it ever existed.Its just some myth but it may be possible for something similar to that,to exist.

Sorry if i wrote tolong,i got carried away lol

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is all nonsence. The Earth, nor the moon, are NOT hollow.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This theory is what good sci-fi is made of.

Roper

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I was reading the ancient Indian theories of cosmology, which are very credible consider the overwhelming evidence of an advanced civilization that existed then, and it also says the Earth is hollow and has a central sun. It calls it "Patal Lokh" where intelligent beings reside. I am beginning to believe myself now.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Yea i agree,i does seem ``sci fi``.But bery interesting topic.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
Oh yes and he saw the nazi simble on the planeds and the buildings,but this simble was faced the oppisite way to the original Nazi simble.

I was looking more into the hollow Earth theory and I found a page that reminded me of what you said there.

I found this at about.com. It talks about a theory that Hitler and the Nazis escaped to the planet's interior.

Yet another paranormal involvement with the damn Nazi's.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yet another paranormal involvement with the damn Nazi's.

Yes, there is a lot of occultism involved with Nazis. However, it does make sense that Hitler believes in the hollow earth theory, as he borrowed a lot from the Ancient Aryans of India, who also postulated that the Earth is hollow(with a central sun) and in the ancient times there was a tunnel leading to it.

It is said that Nazis were very fascinated with India and sent expeditions to uncover Sanskrit literature. Now, considering how racist they were, it's surprising that they did not project the same racism towards the Indian - the original Aryans.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I found some sites with pictures of the holes to the Earth centre.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

seekers.100megs6.com...

But we all know pictures can be doctored.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I hate to ruin a fun little bed time story, but the earth just isn't hollow.

Three centuries ago, the English scientist Isaac Newton calculated, from his studies of planets and the force of gravity, that the average density of the Earth is twice that of surface rocks and therefore that the Earth's interior must be composed of much denser material. Our knowledge of what's inside the Earth has improved immensely since Newton's time, but his estimate of the density remains essentially unchanged. Our current information comes from studies of the paths and characteristics of earthquake waves travelling through the Earth, as well as from laboratory experiments on surface minerals and rocks at high pressure and temperature. Other important data on the Earth's interior come from geological observation of surface rocks and studies of the Earth's motions in the Solar System, its gravity and magnetic fields, and the flow of heat from inside the Earth.

The core was the first internal structural element to be identified. It was discovered in 1906 by R.D. Oldham, from his study of earthquake records, and it helped to explain Newton's calculation of the Earth's density. The outer core is presumed to be liquid because it does not transmit shear (S) waves and because the velocity of compressional (P) waves that pass through it is sharply reduced. The inner core is considered to be solid because of the behavior of P and S waves passing through it.

Figure 2. Cross section of the whole Earth, showing the complexity of paths of earthquake waves. The paths curve because the different rock types found at different depths change the speed at which the waves travel. Solid lines marked P are compressional waves; dashed lines marked S are shear waves. S waves do not travel through the core but may be converted to compressional waves (marked K) on entering the core (PKP, SKS). Waves may be reflected at the surface (PP, PPP, SS).

pubs.usgs.gov...

Scientists categorize seismic movements into four types of diagnostic waves that travel at speeds ranging from 3 to 15 kilometers (1.9 to 9.4 miles) per second. Two of the waves travel around the surface of the Earth in rolling swells. The other two, Primary (P) or compression waves and Secondary (S) or shear waves, penetrate the interior of the Earth. Primary waves compress and dilate the matter they travel through (either rock or liquid) similar to sound waves. They also have the ability to move twice as fast as S waves. Secondary waves propagate through rock but are not able to travel through liquid. Both P and S waves refract or reflect at points where layers of differing physical properties meet. They also reduce speed when moving through hotter material. These changes in direction and velocity are the means of locating discontinuities.

www.solarviews.com...

Now, I am saying nothing about underground dwelling aliens or anything like that. I'll leave that for another time...Just that there is no such thing as a "Hollow Earth"

[edit on 27-1-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
mpeake, I don't think the "Hollow Earth" you are talking about is the same as the "Hollow Earth" as the Sanskrit literature is talking about. Rather, it is talking about sub-terranian lands, and the central sun it speaks about, could be the core.

I think we all know that a Hollow Earth just could not exist, or we'd fall out of orbit. In some ways it is already proven that underground bases or cities can be constructed. If we take Phill Schneider claims of US bases hundreds of miles underneath the Earth as "fact" it would further verify the "hollow Earth" theory.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I was just reading this web page about theories that the Earth is Hollow and has a central sun. The page also theorizes that there are holes at the polar caps that are used by the underground race to take their crafts and fly around Earth or where ever.

I don't buy it at all. I would sooner believe the mathematical geniuses that say the Earth is not hollow.

Interesting subject matter none the less.

I could see it,
think of a small weak sun with a tightly compacted asteroid belt,
In a few layers orbiting closely to the sun revolving around it every 24 hours......

That would also explain the "liquid hot magma". lol

I do belive some caves go deep in to earth for 50 miles!
and they go further but it is not mapped......

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
To further expand on the Sanskrit theory. The "Patal lokh" or the sub-terrarian" worlds were described as hell words, where intelligent beings like the nagas, or the shape-shifting serpant beings resided. It is interesting the stories of underground serpant beings is present in every culture around the world. Even in the bible, reptillian demon beings are described as inhabiting the underworld.

This actually lends at least some credibility to Icke's theories.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
Like the moon been thought to be hollow

So is this a crator then, or a hole? Is it even at the south pole?
Any moon experts out there?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Planets form from the gradual coalescing of cosmic dust. As these dust prticles come together and attract other dust particles by the force of their own gravity, the more dense dust particles (containing the heavier elements) sink to the bottom of the pile while the lighter dust particles stay at the top. BTW, this is why the surface of the planet is less massive than the rest below. While the planet was forming, there would be no possible way for a sphere to form around a gigantic space because gravity would not allow it. I don't know why the idea of a mini sun existing in the center gets any credibility. Even if a mini sun existed (I could be wrong, but I'm not even sure if fusion could take place if a star was that small) it would just drag all of the dust towards it by its gravity and destroy it, and the planet earth wouldn't even have formed. The existence of aliens at the center is impossible. The heat and radiation generated by a sun of even that small a size would kill them all. Also, look at the sunburns we get from being out in the sun for only a short time at the beach. The sun is 93 million miles away and yet it still burns us. Now picture a star in the center of the earth. Although much smaller than the actual sun, the relative distance from it would be much shorter, and thus we would burn up much faster.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

mpeake, I don't think the "Hollow Earth" you are talking about is the same as the "Hollow Earth" as the Sanskrit literature is talking about. Rather, it is talking about sub-terranian lands, and the central sun it speaks about, could be the core.

I think this theory might be dead on...this is how I envisioned it...

Perhaps Hitler wasn't as bad as they make him out to be and maybe sinister forces made him look bad? I doubt he fleed though, I think his skull was possibly indentified with a 9mm Luger hole in it...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Zhang, I agree, I don't think that any beings could live near the core of the Earth. However, who says they do? Further, we know that a core as powerful as the sun could not exist, for the reasons you stated. However, does that rule out a mini sun? How mini is mini?

We know that the core is boiling hot, but is it as hot as the sun? According to this site it could be more than the surface of the sun: www.nineplanets.org...

Temperatures at the center of the core may be as high as 7500 K, hotter than the surface of the Sun.

Therefore, it could be true that earth's core is a mini-sun, and it may even be possible it is a natural fusion reactor.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here is an article I found that discusses the possibility of the Earth's core being a cold fusion reactor:

In SF#63, we mentioned the possibility that the helium-3 emanating from the earth might indicate that cold fusion was occurring deep down. In a recent issue of the New Scientist, a short unsigned article reveals that this "excess" helium-3 was an impetus for the cold fusion research at Brigham Young University. In fact, P. Palmer, a geo-physicist at Brigham Young, suggested the possibility as long as three years ago! We have not seen Palmer's speculation in print, but the stimulating effect of anomalies on scientific research is reassuring, whatever the final outcome of the cold fusion wars.

The same New Scientist article supports the above speculation as follows:

"Calculations show that more than enough deuterium finds its way into the upper mantle by this route (seawater in subduction zones) to account for the heat emitted by the Earth's core, although the heat obviously comes from other sources as well. The rate of fusion of deuterium nuclei required to produce the observed rations of helium-3 to helium-4 in rocks, diamonds and metals is similar to that observed by Jones in his experiments with electrolytes. Tritium can also be a product of the fusion of deuterium. Jones and his group say that the tritium detected in the gases from volcanoes is further evidence of cold fusion."
Jones has also wondered whether Jupiter's excess heat could be generated deep within the icy planet via cold fusion.

(Anonymous; "Rocks Reveal the Signature of Fusion at the Centre of the Earth," New Scientist, p. 20, May 6, 1989.)

Source: www.science-frontiers.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Okay, it seems many posts on this thread would agree that there is a possibility that beings could live below the Earth's surface.

From www.crystalinks.com...

The complex of approximately 600 pyramids of various sizes is dominated by the great Pyramid of the Sun which, it was discovered in 1971, was built over a natural cave with four chambers (cf. Sacred Caves). Mesoamerican belief saw caves as gateways to the spiritual world (called Xibalba by the Maya) The cave contained remains of offerings and may have been a focus for shamanistic rituals from a much earlier period. There can be no doubt that the Pyramid of the Sun was deliberately built over the sacred cave.

Could these caves be the gateway to this underground world?

Often on this board I've heard people speak of Reptilians being cave/under ground dwellers.
This brings me to Quatzequatl: Winged God - Feather Serpent

Quetzalcoatl ("feathered snake") is the Aztec name for the Feathered-Serpent deity of ancient Mesoamerica, one of the main gods of many Mexican and northern Central American civilizations.

I realize this painting was probably made long after the Mesoamericans had left Teotihuacan.
However Quetzacoatyl here looks just as the Dracos of the Reptilan race are described as.

Little is known by traditional researchers about the pyramids of Teotihuacan (pronounced tay-oh-tee-wah-con, and simply referred to as "Teo" by the locals). Built by the Toltecs, Teo was once a city the size of ancient Athens and Rome. It thrived as the primary center of learning and culture in America for over one thousand years, before it was abandoned about fifteen-hundred years ago.

Did they abandon their great city to go underground?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I found some more information about stars Indigo. To sustain fusion and actually BE a star, something needs needs a mass that is at least 0.08 times the mass of the sun. To put this into perspective, Jupiter is only 0.001 solar masses. You would need a star inside the earth that would have a mass 80 times that of Jupiter to work as a sun. To have something that massive in the center of the earth would at the very least pull the moon into the Earth because of its tremendous gravity. The mass of the Earth has been accurately measured by scientists and it is nowhere near that mass. The mass of Jupiter, 1.9 x 10e+27 Kg, is 318 times that of earth at 5.976e+24 Kg. This does not rule out that the 'sun' is really a molten nickel core like scientists agree on. This would give heat to people living there and not kill them with radiation, but I just don't believe that there could exist a hollow space around it for the reasons I provided in my last post. Personally I believe that it is much more likely that a race could live in caves beneath the surface, not in a 'hollow' earth like some others have stated.

www.faqs.org... ('Find' the term 0.08)
dl.jcc.kctcs.edu...
dl.jcc.kctcs.edu...

[edit on 27-1-2005 by zhangmaster]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join