It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth source of Alien activity?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Do you know how many coal, gold, silver, iron ore, nickel, copper, etc mines have been dug in the earth. I can guarentee that if this is true one of the miners would have said something by now.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Not that I believe the theory, but supposedly the crust is 800 miles thick before the earth becomes hollow. If I remember correctly mines only go down to a few miles max.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I haven't read all the responses...but I don't think the "whole" earth is not supposed to be hollow.....just parts, certain areas, that makes it more plausible anyway.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yeah, but Zhang, could the sun being the centre of the Earth, not just be a metaphor for the hot core, which is as hot as the sun? It could be, but I do think it means it literally. As I read in a Sanskrit text that all planets are powered by a central sun. They were sun-worshipers after all.

Further, the web site supposes that it would be to be 80 times larger than Jupiter. However, we know that fusion can take place in a reactor of far smaller dimensions. So, why cannot it occur in the core?

Finally suppose it was not a nuclear reactor, but a cold fusion reactor, as the article I posted earlier suggested evidence of cold-fusion. I personally am skeptical that fusion would require such enormous proportions. If it can happen in a reactor, surely it could happen in the Earths core?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

From illuminati-news.com...
There exists two openings at the North and South Pole, each hole having a
circumference of 1400 miles wide.

I have located a satalite Image of the south pole. In the picture the South pole is a dark spot that is about 621 miles wide. I don't know why its dark. Maybe there is a hole under the ice? Here is a picture of the American station of Amundsen-Scott on the south pole.

These images are located on this site.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I have located a satalite Image of the south pole. In the picture the South pole is a dark spot that is about 621 miles wide. I don't know why its dark. Maybe there is a hole under the ice? Here is a picture of the American station of Amundsen-Scott on the south pole.

That is amazing! It does not look like a hole to me though, it almost like a multi-faceted crystal like dome structure. It's almost as if you can see through it. Am I actually looking at what you said, and not the actual American station, which is just shaped this way. Because if it really is that 600 mile hole you are talking about, anyone would be hard-press to convince me it is naturall. Yes, Hitler did suspect that the north pole is the entrance to the hollow Earth and is rumoured to have sent expeditions to it.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
will you belive a us navy admiral?
hes the same guy first on north pole!

Admiral Richard B. Byrd's Diary (Feb. Mar. 1947 )
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

the swashtica is misunderstood as a Nazi symbol,
this is not accurate, Its older than christ,
IT WAS A GERMAN GOOD LUCK OR PEACE SYMBOL then in WW2
hitler took it and reversed the way it pointed.

todays eqevilent would be a peace symbol upside down as nazi flag.

The symbol is a hopi story of creation /purifacation symbol
when 4 races of man emerged from under the earth they made a swatchica as they left each other they went 4 ways in a cross then turned left, they then settled and will return one day to whence they came following that course.

Hopi creation stories are all under earth, they belive we live in world/age 4,
and are going into 5th, but came from 3 seperate layers/worlds in earth.
As we go into an age if we are wise enough we go up a level, so world 5 to hopi's is SPACE which is our new world is awaiting us.
search hopi emergence or time of great purifacation.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Originally posted by blackSt33L
Like the moon been thought to be hollow

So is this a crator then, or a hole? Is it even at the south pole?
Any moon experts out there?

Yea the moon was also thought to be hollow.But this was only thought up by modern alien believers.The ones that make those prophets of the future.
They say the moon was artificially made.This topic was already covered.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Although somebody made a good point about this being untrue.They said that if it was hollow,the earth would pull it apart.So theres alot of debate on the matter.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yes Indigo, it is very true that we can create fusion on a much smaller scale than that, but naturally in space, for a star to sustain fusion, it needs to either be much larger or much denser. I read an article in either Popular Science or Discover last month that describes a fusion reactor that is planned to be built as soon as the arguing stops over where its going to be built (Japan or France). What it basically involves is a superconducting doughnut filled with plasma moving at incredibly high speeds, contained by a large magnetic field. Nothing like this occurs in spce, so stars have to do it the old fashioned way, by means of their heat, and the tremendous pressure generated by their large mass.

If I were to believe the hollow earth theory though, I would guess that the accounts of a sun inside the earth would really be describing the core. I mean, both are very hot, very bright, and if I were living at that time and gazing upon a large bright object such as that I woud probably call it a star as well. After all, none of them knew anything about planetary 'cores' that scientists agree exist.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by zhangmaster]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
More stuff I found on the web regarding cultures, Reptilians, and the 'hollow' earth.

In India there is a strong belief in the reality of the Nagas, a race of serpent-people or lizard-men who make their homes in two major underground cities (or civilizations),

Not only that but this site speculates many underground conections with other creatures such as the Sasquatch.

www.hollowplanets.com...

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think having aliens under our Earth is not an un-realistic idea. Who would love thought life would exist in this universe?

I think it is a possibility to consider and not to mock at. We don't really know what's inside our earth.

And frankly, I don't give a rat's a** what NASA ( A GOVERNMENTAL SPACE RESEARCH CENTER) has to say. Don't take Nasa's word or any other scientists word. Suspect the worst and deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

More stuff I found on the web regarding cultures, Reptilians, and the 'hollow' earth.

In India there is a strong belief in the reality of the Nagas, a race of serpent-people or lizard-men who make their homes in two major underground cities (or civilizations),

Not only that but this site speculates many underground conections with other creatures such as the Sasquatch.

www.hollowplanets.com...

Umbrax the one on left is the lizard i saw one day,

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

I can hardly make anything out fo the figure on the left. How can you tell its the one you had seen?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

www.hollowplanets.com...

Lizard with very birdlike features and... wings?

Even if we count dinosaurs as evolving to birds and Nagas as being something in between, I dont think its technically still a lizard if it has wings

[edit on 29-1-2005 by merka]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
the wings only represent that they flew in from heavens." anu nakki"
The one on left has no beak only the one on right. one on right is bird man or rep with beak like turturles have.
But lots of reptiles do have wings FYI

The naga reference is the serpent race of india or lizards as they have legs and arms unlike a snake.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
How could the Earth be hollow when thers fault lines that go way down deep and stuff

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

the wings only represent that they flew in from heavens." anu nakki"

Well if its so easy to say that the wings "represent" something, I question what the entire picture represent.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Yeah, but Zhang, could the sun being the centre of the Earth, not just be a metaphor for the hot core, which is as hot as the sun? It could be, but I do think it means it literally. As I read in a Sanskrit text that all planets are powered by a central sun. They were sun-worshipers after all.

As I read in a Sanskrit text that all planets are powered by a central sun. They were sun-worshipers after all.

Indigo do you have snippets of translated sanskrit you could post here? I am not questioning the validity of what you're saying im just wondering about alternative ways of interpreting it.

All planets are powered by a central sun. Perhaps they meant all planets within a solar system have a central sun (a star in the center of the solar system) which they are powered by (and by powered they mean given light)?

Despite that opposition i'm an advocate for the hollow earth theory...at least to an extent.

I find it very interesting that there is an underground theme in almost all the worlds cultures.

[edit on 063131p://29u36 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well

Over the last 50 years or so most of what we thought we knew turns out to be incorrect,so as for the center of the earth i would have to say simply
We don't really know for sure we can speculate you know like - we have the 3 states of matter Solid/Liquid/Gas (Thats what they taught me in school) and now there are what 6 or 7 states of matter (feel free to correct me)

As for Aliens under ground can you really blame them its not that pretty on the surface -

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join