It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone dear to me passed away today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

True, thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I can feel your pain, lost my father last week. It hurts. I will miss his presence as you will miss them but they will know how we feel.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

I'm sorry for this devastating loss you're experiencing right now. I truly believe the people we love who have left us too soon can feel the very magnitude with which they are loved, although I'm doubtful my belief of this will bring any solace to you.

I am also grieving the loss of my 35 year old brother right now.. his service is on Thursday and I haven't written a word yet for what I'm going to say, but I will figure it out before then.

Stay strong, cherish your memories, honor them the best you can, and feel free to U2U if you need a friend to lean on. You will get through this with the help of your family and friends' support

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

sorry to hear about that. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
I wish you peace!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I am sorry for your loss Hun! I believe that there is something better waiting for us after this life. I'm sure this person that you have lost knows they are loved and knows of your regrets. I'm sure they would not want you to feel badly. Hugs!

Like one of the shed people mentioned earlier in here, you can join us there and you can also go to my Un-Merry Christmas thread. Wishing you strength and courage to face the days ahead. HUGS!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienscot1
I can feel your pain, lost my father last week. It hurts. I will miss his presence as you will miss them but they will know how we feel.

My heart goes to you in the loss of your Father. I lost my Dad 9 years ago. I lost my Mother a year ago this past October. I know it hurts. Hugs!

We are currently on The Shed 12 right now with some very loving and compassionate folks. We share our daily lives, our humor, our tears, stories etc. Take a peek if you'd like and join us.

And the Un-Merry Christmas thread may help as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The same offer goes to you as well. My sympathies on the loss of your Brother again.

So much sadness and loss and struggling with so many ATS members this year. My thoughts and prayers go out to you all!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alienscot1

Sorry to hear about your Father. Hugs.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

So sorry to hear that, so young, I know you will find the words from the heart. Hugs.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rooseveltgonzalez

My views on death not withstanding, I do not let things die inside of me, I hold on to all of it, good and bad all have some benefit, losing the presence of someone in this reality is hard, but I know they have moved on to a better destination and that brings me comfort.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

As always your words ring true, thanks Star.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
a reply to: Rooseveltgonzalez

My views on death not withstanding, I do not let things die inside of me, I hold on to all of it, good and bad all have some benefit, losing the presence of someone in this reality is hard, but I know they have moved on to a better destination and that brings me comfort.

It brought me comfort when my Father passed away 9 years ago and it brought me comfort when I lost my Mom a year ago this past October. I too believe that they are in a better place. Sad for those of us left behind, but still there is some comfort.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join