It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin says Washington must prove hacking accusations or shut up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

a reply to: Doctor Smith

They could always blame the election results on Count Dracula.

Very scary, yet fictional/dead and unlikely to protest having stuff idiotically blamed on him.

Win, win, win for the Dems.

Well, it's either ok for foreign governments to # with American elections or it's not. There's absolutely no grey area here.

Even if Russia did, which i pesonally dont believe, all that happened is that we found out damaging truths about HRC and the Dems.

How is that a bad thing?

He who benefits from such state sponsored interference puts himself under suspicion, if not actual risk, for future coercion and/or extortion.

You may believe all is innocent, but that "gray cloud" of uncertainty may negatively affect our country's relations with its allies, present and future.
edit on 17-12-2016 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
No one has explained how they affected the election by "hacking".

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Solution to the hacking problem: dont run a criminal candidate who sells state favors for personal wealth and empowerment, and you dont have to worry about it. Run someone honest. What a crazy idea.

Im all for criminals in government being exposed, and I dont care what party they beling to, and I dont care who exposes it. Our national government is a den of thieves and liars. Hillary got caught and she is lucky she only lost the election.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Of course Russia hacked the results of the presidential race. Of course they knew the online accounts of all the polling stations across America. Of course they then blatantly changed electoral choices for the candidate Russia wanted to win. Fake news much?

Grasping at straws with the idea that if 'I can't win, then I will destroy the playing field' mentality, so no one wins, no one is comfortable, and society stumbles on destabilised and ready to fall or split. It all makes a mockery of the democratic process, and it is a very real mess.

It's the same with Britain and the referendum. The same forces are at work to ensure a destabilising effect remains in place with regard to the democratic process. They are trying to force doubt into the minds of as many people as possible, because they want to replace democracy with corporatocracy, which is the globalist agenda.

They have to make democracy look like it is not right for the modern world, that it is the wrong process to use to take society forward into the future, they have to convince you of that, they are seeking to groom enough people to accept the replacement of democracy with a new corporate system. They are doing this by plying the loser's mindset with reasons to view the democratic process as vulnerable and inadequate for the modern world.

You accept that at your peril.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Post removed deplicate
edit on 12/17/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

link   
In this case I think Putin's right if your going to make an accusation that has international implications it require you to release proof. Failure to do this at that point just hurts US credibility. But in todays world people think you can make accusations without evidence and then validate it by saying it over and over.
edit on 12/17/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

They could always blame the election results on Count Dracula.

Very scary, yet fictional/dead and unlikely to protest having stuff idiotically blamed on him.

Win, win, win for the Dems.

Well, it's either ok for foreign governments to # with American elections or it's not. There's absolutely no grey area here.

Even if Russia did, which i pesonally dont believe, all that happened is that we found out damaging truths about HRC and the Dems.

How is that a bad thing?

He who benefits from such state sponsored interference puts himself under suspicion, if not actual risk, for future coercion and/or extortion.

You may believe all is innocent, but that "gray cloud" of uncertainty may negatively affect our country's relations with its allies, present and future.

Well I guess if your right then its a good thing Hillary lost. When we look at the Clinton foundation it was an obvious pay for play scheme. So her being compromised I guess would lead to future problems are allies would have to wonder if she was paid to give that position since we know she had a public and private position thanks to her speech being leaked. The irony is incredibly thick around here. Bottom line there is did Russia hack the DNC probably seems like they didn't understand what cyber security is. After all the RNC took the warning seriously and there fire wall stopped the email fishing they used on the DNC. The DNC chose to ignore the FBI and there lack of security would have caused the hack. But truth is I think there security people were just as good they just used the hack as an excuse for an internal leak. They didn't want to admit someone in the DNC would send emails to wiki. But sadly if it was a leak or a hack ultimately it was there fault. Just as Hillary used an unsecured server the DNC apparently wasn't much better. Even at my university we have fire walls to protect us from fishing scams and surprise our computers cant send out information unless its authorized. Pretty standard for a fire wall in fact if I needed a program that needed to talk to web pages I had to contact the IT department so they can check it out and add permissions. Because they have a monitor on our computer that looks for information being sent shocker I know. And they even catch e mail scams before we even receive them you know when its happened when it says attachment removed.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It seems like we make one foreign relations blunder after another ad infinitum.

The emperor is naked while speaking and doesn't realize it. It's embarrassing how we must look to the rest of the world.

Fortunately, we don't stand alone in our debauchery and godlessness as there are other nations in lock step.....Germany, France, etc.

It also goes to show that no man or nation is above reproach and is in no position to dictate to other nations.

Neither us nor the Kremlin should be involved in nation building and usurping governments. The issue of course, by us forcing our views on others only empowers Russia to do the same. Russia has an international platform now and can offer counter viewpoints so using them as a mythical monster falls a little flat.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

Kremlin says Washington must prove hacking accusations or shut up

Yeah well, Kremlin can prove they didn't or STFU.

Whatever.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

If you substituted "DNC" and Soros instead of "WE" that would be true. If you voted for the DNC "YOU" are responsible for the blunders in the US. The Radical invasion of Europe (which Putin warned us about). The ISIS murders in the US, Middle East and abroad.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

I am claiming that it was actually you who hacked Democratic party.

I've got nothing but a silly claim.

Prove us you didn't do it

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

If you substituted "DNC" and Soros instead of "WE" that would be true. If you voted for the DNC "YOU" are responsible for the blunders in the US. The Radical invasion of Europe (which Putin warned us about). The ISIS murders in the US, Middle East and abroad.

Turning it into a partisan issue only further emphasizes my point.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The Kremlin said on Friday that the United States should either prove accusations that Russia interfered in the U.S. presidential election by hacking Democratic Party organizations or drop the issue. "Either stop talking about it or finally provide some evidence. Otherwise it looks indecent," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Tokyo.

Sounds about right to me. And for our purposes, don't just prove Russia tried to hack the computers, also prove that they provided that information to Wikileaks -- it's a two-part proposition.

From Russia's perspective, those are some pretty serious accusations that can have international repercussions. The feds should have had their ducks in a row before those charges were even made.

And our officials need to remember that they don't enjoy the public's trust like they once did. Especially now that they have made propaganda "legal."

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There is pooroof!!

RT is acknowledging that Putin was behind it all!

Revealed! Putin personally hacked DNC from surveillance aircraft with bear on board !

According to the anonymous sources inside the anonymous US intelligence agency, Putin’s objectives were multifaceted, but the whole thing began as a “vendetta” against Hillary Clinton because she said some mean things about him a few times. Putin is also an "immature 12 year-old child," a former US official with links to the defense industry, who spoke on condition of anonymity, confirmed (with high confidence).

The high level, anonymous and completely trustworthy sources also told a major US news agency that Putin himself had piloted a specially-designed Russian spy plane across the Atlantic to personally direct the still-ongoing hacking operations from the air.

Spoiler.. RT has humour too

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: Dan00

The burden of proof is always on the one that makes a claim

Not according to the media, it is being reported for days now that it actually happened and what to do now.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Turning it into a partisan issue only further emphasizes my point.

Let's just say GLOBALISTS. It isn't just the DNC making up all this nonsense. Even if it's true, they just exposed corruption. This is just diverting attention away from the true high ranking criminals.
edit on 17-12-2016 by Doctor Smith because: grammar

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

“Believing something the CIA says is like trusting a meth addict with your car, and trusting the CIA when they’re working with the Washington Post is like trusting a meth addict with your car and leaving your kid in the back seat with the house keys and money for Taco Bell.”

Link

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Go Russia!

Change the national anthem!

We'll show those Americans

errrr?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
No one has explained how they affected the election by "hacking".

It's only last minute desperate attempts to overturn a legitimate election. It could work if they had enough bribed operatives in the college electoral. Another 8 years with the Clinton's and it would be probable. Look at the disgusting propaganda.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
There is pooroof!!

RT is acknowledging that Putin was behind it all!

You don't need Proof.

Politics doesn't work with proofs. It's not math.

First you define the "policy".

Then, you "find and fit the facts to match the policy."

That's how the system works.

This methodology was all revealed to everyone into the open by many investigations into the WMD and Iraq war.

Politics modus operandi hasn't change since then.

No new political theories, nor new political methods, have been invented to take the place of the old well-established paradigm.

It all comes from an ancient saying, that "There's no Royal road to Geometry."

Power abhors facts.

Because you can't change the facts to suit your goals.

You can, however, "select" the facts you want, and add "fake facts" to achieve any desired outcome.

So, everything begins with policy.

edit on 18-12-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join