It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff's probe finds Obama birth certificate 'fake' (Full conference)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
Even If Obama isn't born in the US. He would still be no less American than john McCain or Ted Cruz who both legitimately ran for president and weren't born on American soil. Even if he really was born in Kenya, he'd still be American...god you people are so stupid and racist.

Not so. Already discussed.

This was the law at the time Obama was born, in 1961. From the State Department:

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.

Link

Stanley Ann Dunham was only 18 when Obama was born. So, she would have been too young to pass on citizenship IF he was born outside the U.S. She had not lived in the U.S. for five years after the age of 14 when Obama was born. IF Obama was born outside of the U.S. he wouldn't even be a U.S. citizen, let alone a natural-born Citizen.

Not that I think he was born outside of the U.S. Just correcting your comment.

His mother was apparently a U.S. citizen, but she was too young to pass citizenship on to him IF he was born outside the U.S. --- by four months.

But, again, this thread has nothing to do with him being born anywhere else except Hawaii.

God, you people are so quick to exploit feelings of racial injustice to force your opinion even in the face of evidence that proves you're wrong. Exploitation for partisan political purposes is so stupid and racist. *heavy snark*
edit on 17-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If they're going to do anything about [snipped] non citizenship (which I doubt). They need to just put Trump in now. With his DNC mentality he will just vandalize the country until the end.
edit on 12.18.2016 by Kandinsky because: Thou shalt not take thy leaders' names in vain lest thee be in the Mud Pit

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

It is OFFICIALLY concluded as fake. Thoughts ATS?

I marvel at these guys spending so much time on such a useless endeavor.

Would anyone take an accurate scan of their Credit Card, front and back, and post it on-line for us all to see please?

Prove to us that you actually have that credit card.

I wonder if the Sheriff ever understood what he was looking at.

Nobody in their right mind would publish an accurate image of their private personal important identification documents, making them available for the whole world to access.

Gee. With all the stolen identification, and impersonation, that goes on in the world, with this sort of information, how could anyone expect the most important person in the land, to hand out this id info to all comers?

At least, we now know, from the Sheriff's detailed research, that this document could never be used to impersonate President Obama.

How clever.

But, to spend all that time, just to tell us that, when everybody should have suspected this all along, is a bit amusing.

I think the problem with the Sheriff, is that he is so accustomed to stopping people looking like Mexicans in his state, and demanding that they show their Citizenship Identification documents, to prove that they belong here, that he thought he had the same authority to demand to see the President's Identification.

The guy that sits in the white house, must prove to the Sheriff, that he belongs there.

I wonder if the Sheriff has ever requested the birth certificate of any other President of the United States, and if not, why not?

Even President-Elect Donald Trump, when challenged on his own birth certificate, didn't post an image of it on-line for us to see.

That's also because digital images don't usually have the same legal force as the original paper documents from which they are usually derived. The ease with which digital documents can be tampered with, makes them often inadmissible in courts of law.

It is unlikely, that any guy who has above top secret clearance, and has the power to classify documents top secret, would ever recklessly handle his own secret private information, by making it available to people like the Sheriff.

First, the Sheriff should apply to get above top secret clearance. Then, if those who grant such access to classified information, give him the honor, Then, at that time, he might be able to "view" the real birth certificate, that all those with "above top secret" clearance have already seen.

edit on 18-12-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

A case of Fraud and forgery is a very serious offense.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Just let it lie....
No point bringing up fake bs now you had 8 years and he didn't take your guns or turn you all muslim.
Why bring up nonsense again and again?.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

It is not fake. It has been proven without a doubt. The case is about forgery and fraud. had it been you or me we'd be in jail right now.

The certificate is proven to be fake.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Just let it lie....
No point bringing up fake bs now you had 8 years and he didn't take your guns or turn you all muslim.
Why bring up nonsense again and again?.

Your complacency is amazing. First, you beg the question that the issue of Obama's birth certificate being fake is "nonsense". The whole point of bringing up this issue again and again is that most sensible people without a president to support at all costs have now realised that it is NOT nonsense but a serious indication of criminal fraud having been carried out in high places. Second, except to those like you who are in denial, it is obvious that people who commit fraud should be prosecuted irrespective of whether they have been nice to others, like not taking their guns. Your sarcasm is totally ineffective as an argument.
edit on 18-12-2016 by micpsi because: typo corrected.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

a reply to: AMPTAH

A case of Fraud and forgery is a very serious offense.

That all depends on the context.

If Obama appeared in a Court of Law, and presented a fake paper document, you'd be right.

But, there's no Fraud nor Forgery in this case, because the digital document appearing online had no legal credentials to begin with.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I've maintained this since the beginning....I had done work just like this for the districts attorneys office years ago, to illustrate just how easy it is to make things just. like. this.

Pulling it down from the website when it first became available - saw it right away, but was booed and beat down with what I noticed...only years later to have professionals who have much more time and experience with these things said the very same thing....and just like they said it wasn't an issue of whom the document belonged to, but the validity of the document itself.

BOOM. I AM SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR AND FEEL VINDICATED FINALLY.

So to all those who had nasty things to say, though they had no leg or actual experience or information to go off of other than the paid shill news....suck it!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I get a kick out of anyone on this board thinking they have any right to see any information from the government without a FOIA request. The government doesn't have to show you a damn thing without you asking for it, Civilian.

Better people than that Sheriff have looked at that document. Better people than most on this board have looked at that document. You didn't hear Congress crying for Impeachment over it, did you? The Armchair Experts that think they know what they are talking about are just too funny.
edit on 18-12-2016 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The certificate is proven to be fake.

Actually, as they never even examined Obama's birth certificate how could they claim that?

It actually shows that they were not actually experts at all, just self proclaimed "internet experts"!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
But, there's no Fraud nor Forgery in this case, because the digital document appearing online had no legal credentials to begin with.

That simple fact is something birhers seem to have extreme difficulty in understanding.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

you can bait and switch all you want. Still fake. and im not even a birther. I could care less. It;s called logical reasoning.
PC wont work here,
Case dismissed , everything else you say is just a mere opinion.
Yes i am THAT "guy"

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Still fake. and im not even a birther.

Yes you are actually, or believing the lies from Zullo and Joe.

Case dismissed ,

True, every single birther court case has been dismissed, over 200 of them, some bringing up the same rubbish that poor Joe and Zullo claimed.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

True, every single birther court case has been dismissed, over 200 of them, some bringing up the same rubbish that poor Joe and Zullo claimed.

How many of those cases brought up the adoption question ?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How many of those cases brought up the adoption question ?

What aoption question?

There is zero evidence Obama was adopted.... how do you explain the birth records of Obama, including the newspaper announcements?
Two competing Honolulu newspapers, The Honolulu Star-Bulletin and the Honolulu Advertiser, carried the Health Department list of births, showing a son born to the Obamas August 4, 1961.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I think the adoption question stems from the photo the AP took of Obama's school records, in 2007, in Indonesia. Obama's name was recorded as, "Barry Soetoro." So, while it's not a birth or adoption record, it is a credible record showing that Obama was using his step-father's last name, when he was living in Indonesia.

Link

I don't recall there ever being an 'official' explanation for that record.

It's fair that some people think that school record is possible evidence of an adoption, IMO. The implications if such a thing were true would be very interesting. After all, he returned to the U.S. and went back to using the last name Obama.

edit on 18-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join