It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff's probe finds Obama birth certificate 'fake' (Full conference)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

How come Minor v Happersett and definition of NBC is not cited - oops that conflicts.

Different day same tricks.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Why does anyone care about what that POS has to say??

This is still stupid and ridiculous, especially coming from someone who is in trouble for blatantly violating the constitution.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is so Trump can back out of his 5 million dollar bet isn't it?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Why do this now. Put a fork in it. Sounds more like a distraction than anything at this point in time.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I don't care if he was born on the moon.
He was a good president, saved our ass in a few occasions, left us wanting in others, and now we just move on.
This "sheriff" should take as suck pill and step down as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: hellobruce

How come Minor v Happersett and definition of NBC is not cited -

Oh dear, here we go again, you not bothering to read posts or follow links, as you missed:-

Superior Court Judge Richard E. Gordon in Arizona wrote in his order in the case of Allen v. Obama:

…this precedent fully supports that President Obama is a natural born citizen under the Constitution to hold the office of President. See United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 702-03 (1898) addressing U. S. Const. amend. XIV); Ankeny v. Governor of the State of Indiana 916 N.E.2d 678, 684-88 (Ind. App. 2010) (addressing the precise issue). Contrary to Plaintiff’s assertion, Minor v. Happersett, 99 U.S. 162 (1874), does not hold otherwise.”

Birthers lose once again. Just like they lost every single lawsuit they attempted, over 200 of them!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That's amazing.

It took that Sheriff 3 years to think he's figured out something it would have taken the FBI about a week to figure out.

Not to mention Sheriff Arpaio being the clear winner in the 2016 race to fix the barn doors after the cows come home.

If I lived in that county, I'd be asking for my tax money back or Arpaio's resignation.

edit on 17-12-2016 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
In 1961 race was defined as Caucasian, Negroid, or Mongoloid. Baracks fathers race is listed as African. In 1961 it was common knowledge that Africa is a continent not a race. Not so much now.

That alone is enough to convince me that some some young PC idiot that couldn't even type the word negroid when creating this sale flyer they call a birth certificate.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: subprime
In 1961 race was defined as Caucasian, Negroid, or Mongoloid. Baracks fathers race is listed as African. In 1961 it was common knowledge that Africa is a continent not a race.

The space for "Race of Father" is filled in with the word "African," which at the time was a descriptor that blacks who were actually native-born Africans (like Barack Obama's father was) were more likely to use for themselves than "negro" (the latter being synonymous with "slave" in Euro-colonial countries such as Kenya).

also

Race on a birth certificate doesn’t come from a hospital worker looking at the father and writing down the father’s race; it is determined by asking the father what he considers his race to be.

This is the instruction for filling out a birth certificate from the National Center for Health Statistics:
25. FATHER’S RACE (Check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be) ▢ White ▢ Black or African American ▢ American Indian or Alaska Native (Name of the enrolled or principal tribe)________________ ▢ Asian Indian ▢ Chinese ▢ Filipino ▢ Japanese ▢ Korean ▢ Vietnamese ▢ Other Asian (Specify)______________________________ ▢ Native Hawaiian ▢ Guamanian or Chamorro ▢ Samoan ▢ Other Pacific Islander (Specify)______________________ ▢ Other (Specify)___________________________________

So clearly the question is not how Americans described Africans, but how Africans described Africans in 1961,

www.cdc.gov...

As expected, another silly birther claim goes down in flames as birthers could not be bothered to spend a few seconds to actually check any facts!
edit on 17-12-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

In 1961 race was defined as Caucasian, Negroid, or Mongoloid. Baracks fathers race is listed as African. In 1961 it was common knowledge that Africa is a continent not a race.

The space for "Race of Father" is filled in with the word "African," which at the time was a descriptor that blacks who were actually native-born Africans (like Barack Obama's father was) were more likely to use for themselves than "negro" (the latter being synonymous with "slave" in Euro-colonial countries such as Kenya).

also

Race on a birth certificate doesn’t come from a hospital worker looking at the father and writing down the father’s race; it is determined by asking the father what he considers his race to be.

This is the instruction for filling out a birth certificate from the National Center for Health Statistics:
25. FATHER’S RACE (Check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be) ▢ White ▢ Black or African American ▢ American Indian or Alaska Native (Name of the enrolled or principal tribe)________________ ▢ Asian Indian ▢ Chinese ▢ Filipino ▢ Japanese ▢ Korean ▢ Vietnamese ▢ Other Asian (Specify)______________________________ ▢ Native Hawaiian ▢ Guamanian or Chamorro ▢ Samoan ▢ Other Pacific Islander (Specify)______________________ ▢ Other (Specify)___________________________________

So clearly the question is not how Americans described Africans, but how Africans described Africans in 1961,

www.cdc.gov...

As expected, another silly birther claim goes down in flames as birthers could not be bothered to spend a few seconds to actually check any facts!

That form was dated 2003, what exact bearing did those instructions have in 1961? I tell you what, show me another birth certificate before 1985 that list race as African. Any silly ol' birth certificate will do. I'll wait.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

That form was dated 2003, what exact bearing did those instructions have in 1961?

How about you read the instructions from 1961?

www.scribd.com...

I tell you what, show me another birth certificate before 1985 that list race as African. Any silly ol' birth certificate will do. I'll wait.
`

This shows you could put what you liked

In fact, other Hawaiian birth certificates from 1961 make it clear how open-ended the race response was: Race of Mother: Hawaiian Fil Port Sp

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

There was never a prescribed list of choices for race. Race is whatever the parents said they were and in 1961 black Kenyans called themselves “African” as evidenced by the 1962 Kenya Census forms.

Race. -- Write Eurpoean, Arab, Somali or African, etc. Asians must write Indian or Pakistan.

Birthers speak with great confidence about things they know nothing about, and in the case of Mr. Madsen, just make stuff up.

edit on 17-12-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

That form was dated 2003, what exact bearing did those instructions have in 1961?

www.scribd.com...

I tell you what, show me another birth certificate before 1985 that list race as African. Any silly ol' birth certificate will do. I'll wait.
`

This shows you could put what you liked

In fact, other Hawaiian birth certificates from 1961 make it clear how open-ended the race response was: Race of Mother: Hawaiian Fil Port Sp

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

There was never a prescribed list of choices for race. Race is whatever the parents said they were and in 1961 black Kenyans called themselves “African” as evidenced by the 1962 Kenya Census forms.

Race. -- Write Eurpoean, Arab, Somali or African, etc. Asians must write Indian or Pakistan.

Birthers speak with great confidence about things they know nothing about, and in the case of Mr. Madsen, just make stuff up.

Read the one from scribed? By Dr. Conspiracy? Any other source, and I will.

Again,
how about one more example of African as a race on any US birth certificate prior to 1985. Then I'll concede.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

www.scribd.com...

Check page 12 of the scribe doc. (page 11 of original)

"Determining race of parent".--

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I just did!

Hellobruce actually lended his argument to subprime's point. I've actually never seen the scribd document before. Looking through the relevant part, it says that the coding in pencil is correct on Obama's long form:

It should be a '9' for 'Other non-white' and it is:

But the word 'African' isn't among the race classifications, given in that manual, that would apply to Obama Sr. (However 'Negro' wouldn't apply either):

So, Obama Sr's race should be listed as 'C.,' 'Col.,' 'Black,' or 'Brown;' and coded in pencil with a '9.'

IF this document linked to is correct, authentic, and exhaustive, that is. I don't know that it is though.

The manual also says nothing about the parent just choosing whatever race designation they want.

On Dr. Conspiracy's post...

He presents an alleged example of a Hawaiian birth certificate that shows this:

There is no way to authenticate whatever birth certificate that supposedly came from and for all I know it's entirely bogus. That's what Dr. Conspiracy does. He uses all kinds of unverifiable birth certificate images from online to support his arguments -- most of which, I have no doubt, are fake -- and no one should be expected to just accept those unverified birth certificates as proof of anything.

Therefore, it seems subprime has the stronger argument, IMO, in that the term 'African' does not appear to meet the standards, in 1961.

edit on 17-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Winkity Wink Wink.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here's a thought: did anyone ever think of contacting Kenya or the Kenyan Embassy or some such?

I mean, at least Trump admits he was born in Jamaica.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

The case was not about where he was born. The Sheriff was clear with that. The case was about forgery and fraud. (Second time I clear that up.)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Here's a thought: did anyone ever think of contacting Kenya or the Kenyan Embassy or some such?

I mean, at least Trump admits he was born in Jamaica.

Are you just spreading the usual Progressive disinfo or you did not bother to investigate?
Wikipedia says he was born and raised in Queens New Yor

Trump was born and raised in the Queens borough of New York City and received a bachelor's degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1968.
en.wikipedia.org...

Or consider nyu.edu

Donald Trump is the third generation of an entrepreneurial family. His family’s achievements and success reflect one of the biggest changes America has ever seen, from the Gold Rush in Colorado to affordable housing in Queens. Donald Trump was born in Queens, New York on June 14,1946, the day the nation united to celebrate its flag, Flag Day. Donald Trump has added to his parent’s legacy of finding the demand in the market and infusing the supply it needs. The name Donald Trump has made for himself is unsurpassed to this day.
www.nyu.edu...

note that was posted in 2000 before any of this birtherism stuff appeared
So that's two sources at least
Trumps father was born in Jamaica, Queens New York in Jamaica hospital.... lol its funny how Progressives put stuff out there and forget half the truth
www.nytimes.com...

However in the interest of truth, Trump's mother may not have become naturalized until 1942 but Donald was born in 1946 en.wikipedia.org...
So again BO Senior was never ever naturalized but Trumps mother was
For anyone still seeking to compare Trump to Obama.... and I believe someone brought up Mario Apuzzo.... Here's Mario's statement

Donald Trump Is a “Natural Born Citizen” But Putative President Barack Obama Is Not By Mario Apuzzo, Esq.
March 31, 2011

Based on the information that has so far been provided to the public, I conclude that Donald Trump is an Article II "natural born Citizen" but Barack Obama is not.

In 1924, the Congress passed the Married Women’s Act, also known as the Cable Act. This act gave each woman a nationality of her own. Under this act, an alien woman who married a U.S. citizen did not need to file a declaration of intention to become a U.S. citizen. She needed only to file a naturalization petition to become a U.S. citizen. Given their dates of birth, Trump’s parents most probably married after 1924, the year the Cable Act was passed. Hence, Trump’s mother would have had to naturalize on her own to acquire U.S. citizenship. Trump’s mother naturalized to be a U.S. citizen on her own on March 10, 1942, which is over 4 years before Trump was born. Hence, when Trump was born, both his parents were "citizens of the United States." These birth circumstances make Trump a “natural born Citizen.” See www.thebirthers.org... for screen shots of the supporting documentation which shows that Donald Trump is a “natural born Citizen.”

puzo1.blogspot.com...

Any more questions ?
edit on 17-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Are you just spreading the usual Progressive disinfo or you did not bother to investigate?

You know, there's a third option...

lol its funny how Progressives put stuff out there and forget half the truth

1.) I'm a Moderate
2.) You can expect all of the pissing and moaning about "The President" over the last 8 years to be continued for the next 4 years.
3.) You're kinda slow if you expected this new guy to be shown any more respect than the last guy.

Any more questions ?

Why is the sky blue?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Even If Obama isn't born in the US. He would still be no less American than john McCain or Ted Cruz who both legitimately ran for president and weren't born on American soil. Even if he really was born in Kenya, he'd still be American...god you people are so stupid and racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join