It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff's probe finds Obama birth certificate 'fake' (Full conference)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Actually. Obama and co posted the long form on the internet to placate the unplacatable like yourself, but clearly that was a mistake since nothing short of him admitting guilt would satisfy you. If you think his lawyers didn't have access to the actual document you are crazy.

I mean come on, your photograph is a photograph of the paper version! You know damn well that it has been physically looked at in the very LEAST because someone took a photo of it. Don't stretch your premise anymore please. It's not becoming.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Self-evident that you convinced yourself that NO other reasons could exist for the discrepancy you've pointed out other than your predetermined conclusion. Finding a discrepancy is one thing, but convincing yourself of a conspiracy based on that one discrepancy and no other evidence analysis is lousy detective work. You'd be fired from any precinct in short order for what you are doing. Edit: Well maybe not Sheriff Joe. He'd probably buy your nonsense.

That's a pure straw man
edit on 16-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
It's DEBOSSED and therefore the document is not legally certified according to the regulations.

Keep telling yourself that, however in the real world, a world where self proclaimed "internet experts" are laughed at you simply are falling for a optical illusion.

Funny how you are not concerned with the lack of BC's by every other President, or Trump's lack of BC, so what is different about Obama?

Oh.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You're going around in circles and I have better things to do.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Fantastic. I'll talk to you later. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

And that is a one line nonsense post that eludes nothing to your point.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Well, it's official now.

It certainly is, after 8 years poor joe and Zullo have nothing. (Apart from poor Joe's contempt of court judgement)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It still cracks me up that you guys think this is a legit probe. Because what you're really telling me is that all of the forces aligned against Obama and his policies, you think that only Sheriff Joe and his plucky band of rebels was able to finally figure it out? That defies reality and belief. LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Now the word is obtuse.

Facts, evidence, suspicion, belief

Outside of legalese these words in there various concepts and meanings have all at one time or another led to indictment.

The point I'm making and you know it well, is the evidence (using you're semantics) has been prevented from ever reaching a grand jury by the motions of filing objection to other parties standing to bring forth suit civilly or in case of grand jury criminal suit.

Now that's a fact and you know but continue to skit around that issue.

I'm of the opinion it's far past time to really put this issue to rest and that does not construe avoidance as has been done.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

No. The evidence isn't compelling enough to indict Obama. You are wrong, and they will NOT grand jury him just to placate your biases. Innocent until proven guilty. Live with it.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
oh not this crap again.

This horse has been beaten to a fine mush.

This crap needs to stop.

And btw. I did a thread on this subject some time ago., Everyone keeps saying that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.

Well I found newspaper announcements for his birth.

Like I found out in the thread I made. Was that when confronted with evidence the birthers stay far away.

The birther argument is bull. Plain and simple.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did not realize that Obamas birth was news worthy. That must be one hell of a special baby to make it to a column.

Just saying.
edit on th2016000000Fridayth000000Fri, 16 Dec 2016 15:07:24 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 16 Dec 2016 15:07:24 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I take that Hilary Clinton (or someone in her campaign) admitting to be the creator of the birther movement is lost on the members of ATS who insist Obama isn't a US citizen.

I wonder why the FBI or DOJ didn't look into this before Obama ran for president.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
I take that Hilary Clinton (or someone in her campaign) admitting to be the creator of the birther movement is lost on the members of ATS who insist Obama isn't a US citizen.

I wonder why the FBI or DOJ didn't look into this before Obama ran for president.

Yeah, I say this type of stuff all the time. If the FBI or DOJ knew something was wrong and didn't look into it, then we have way bigger issues than a birth certificate and we're all getting outraged about the wrong thing. Or as I said earlier, Sheriff joe is a super investigator the likes we have never seen before. A true genius and giant among men. A real life super hero. LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ok....
but this isn't the case.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well no matter how much you may disparage officers of the court YOU disagree with, officers of the court did present evidence of fraud by your esteemed BHO.

There is no disputing they indeed are sworn officers of the court and therefor their conclusion carries a lot more weight than either of our opinions.

Nothing did happen nor will happen so long as DOJ is run by BHO

Soon that'll change and there is much to work with on this and many other issues.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Has absolutely nothing to do with being special.

If you look at the paper. You'll see the other babies having their births announced.

It's the birth, death and marriage section of the paper. They used to announce that stuff back then.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why doesn't this racist investigate Drumpf's Birth Certificate or Dubya's Birth Certificate?
Oh yeah; Obama has a darker skin color.
Kinda funny how much time and money has been wasted on this. Arpaio is trying to distract people from the fact that he's soon-to-be unemployed and headed to jail. What a sad little troll he must be.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

Going forward I'd be tickled if they all (politicians) had to publicly release BC, school, passport and medical records just so there is no questions.

Reminder, what's first thing BHO did, seal his records.

On the racist comment, out of line, Cruz had similar issue and McCain needed special congressional action.

Speaking for myself, BHO is not the only one who raises questions.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

How do you know they didn't, and as it is just made up crap they ignored it!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
There is no disputing they indeed are sworn officers of the court

Who exactly are the "sworn officers of the court" that you are talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join