It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On Russian Hacking: 'We Need To Take Action. And We Will'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

They, the Russians cant hack the electoral booths they are a closed system and not on the internet.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

What was meant :
"Y'all do it. I am going for a few rounds of golf"

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
OMG..how many "lines in the sand" has Obama drawn, and then lost his place, because the wind blew the sand over the line before he could make up his mind what to do?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

How does hacking someone equals WW3 to you is beyond me. It's an informational war, nothing else.
edit on 2016-12-16 by gmacev because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Time for you to leave Barry... and take your teleprompters with you. PUPPET!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: xuenchen

that SOB wont stop until he royally facks this country before he gets the boot.

How about irrefutable PROOF before you even utter the action. what a tool.

When was irrefutable PROOF every been important when the attacks were being launched at him or his party???

You get back what you give....

Sweet! so now that is an acceptable defense. I'll tuck that away and remember it for the future.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Barak Obama...Mr. Tough-Guy all of a sudden.

First, Assange has very clearly and directly confirmed that Russia had nothing to do with the DNC or the Podesta leaks (and I will take his word over the CIA's "assessment" any day).

Second, Obama did nothing when China and Russia both hacked into dozens of US Government systems over his term, and stole millions of government employee records...and who knows what else.

Third, when Putin went into Crimea; nothing...when Putin went into Syria; nothing...when Putin supplied advanced anti-missile systems to Iran; nothing...when China literally built islands in international waters and weaponized them; nothing...when Assaud went over Obama's line in the sand and gassed his own people; nothing.

Yup, Mr. Tough-Guy...big talk over his shoulder on his way out the door.

If I was a Democrat, I would be very embarrassed by the long string of desperation moves coming from the left, since Trump's victory. Whatever happened to their lofty tones about the peaceful transition of power being a hallmark of American democray? Oh yeah, I forgot - that was when they still figured that Hillary would win in a landslide.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Geez...such sore losers. Just pack up your crap & move the h*ll OUT of OUR WHITE HOUSE!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
That fool need to get out of office now, before he starts a second Civil War.

The way this is going, it wouldn't surprise me if Obama burned down the White House on the last day of his term, just to make sure Trump won't live there.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
So many Putin puppets occupy this site as of late it is sad.

Yes.First the DNC,then Hilliary's email and now ATS.Their everywhere!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I bet Obama will draw a line in the sand.

Yes on a sea shore and him in the ocean, it is becoming very boring and quite transparent.... one fails try another one.

I think Obama and the US government have very short memories or they are just very thick.... Hacking EU phones, emails etc. etc. we have a saying in old blighty... "Pot calling the kettle black".

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Obama is just trying to give additional support to the traitor Electors who plan on not voting for Trump this coming Monday.

I hope Obama is ready to pay their legal fees, fines, and pardon them from serving prison time. Of course, Obama won't be able to help them after Trump is sworn in, and brings his own justice to bear against the traitors.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
We should nuke Moscow, London, and Honolulu immediately.

That'll teach them commies not to hack our 'lections ever again!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Sweet! so now that is an acceptable defense. I'll tuck that away and remember it for the future.

No, I wasn't using it as an excuse. I'm pointing out the double standard being used.

Because its a double standard nobody gives a damn. Your demands carry no weight when based on a double standard.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think Barry's job was to secure the globalist agenda to hand us over without resistance, and he thought he had that all wrapped up for his employers. Hillary, she is just one sour vindictive bitch that wants to rule us in her Mao Tse-tung pant suit of destiny. C'mon, be honest, she wants to be adored and loved just like Kim Jong-un. By force. And they didn't like very much having the joke on them for once.

But watch out. I sense fear and desperation backed by unconscionable and malevolent forces. The forces of absolute power and unchecked egos. The kind of forces that live in the world of rule or ruin, or by ruin. And you are in the bullseye of that right now. Something to think about. Don't laugh off what is going on. Don't you dare. They are deadly serious.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Ephesians 6:12

12 For our struggle is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities, with the powers, with the world rulers of this present darkness, with the evil spirits in the heavens.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Does this give the green light to all other governments to take action against the USA for our meddling in their elections?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
On November 25th, President Obama said that there might have been Russian hacking, but that it didn't affect the outcome of the Presidential election.

Source: www.nytimes.com...

Since USA intelligence agencies actively "hack" Russian and many other government computer systems, it doesn't make sense for President Obama to attempt retaliation against Russia for doing the same thing we're doing.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If you look back into history we have not only meddled in elections of other countries but have assassinated those whom we have deemed a threat. Everywhere from South America, Africa, Europe, Japan and China. It's a wonder we have not had the whole world rise up and wipe us (USA) off the map and out of history, for all the crap we've done.
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama on NPR and he is FIRM.

He says once he sees the intel report(s) about the Russian interference in the 2016 election(s), action will be taken !!

He said there's a whole range of assessments taking place by more than one agency.

President Obama says the United States will respond to Russian cyberattacks that the intelligence community has concluded were part of an effort to influence the 2016 presidential election.

In an interview with NPR's Steve Inskeep that will air Friday on Morning Edition, Obama said, "I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections ... we need to take action. And we will — at a time and place of our own choosing. Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

FIRM

So he doesn't have any reports but he already knows what he is going to do about it

After he read them of course...
(even bush didn't have the balls to start the iraq war in that manner)

This reminds me on how we first had to sign of on obama/healthcare act before we were allowed to read it.
At least he seems consistent in that. What's next, he read the reports in the news, just like us?

Or,
If obama had a president she would look like this:

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join