It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On Russian Hacking: 'We Need To Take Action. And We Will'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The Russian hacker headlines has one purpose and one purpose only:

To have no one talking about all the damning hypocritical hate-filled content of the DNC E-mails.

And I'd say it's working.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Obama : "I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections..."

OMG. SERIOUSLY. The IRONY and HYPOCRACY of that statement leaves me dumbfounded... Weren't we involved with the OVERTHROWING of Iraq and Libya? Aren't we trying to topple Syria's government?

But another country is in the wrong for releasing TRUE INFORMATION and proof of sloppiness/incompetence of a candidate WITHOUT having to find and arm extremists and start a proxy war just to further their ideals/agenda!?!

I don't care where information comes from as long as it is true. The CONTENT of the information is more important than WHO releases it!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: xuenchen

Does this give the green light to all other governments to take action against the USA for our meddling in their elections?

Gee IDK.

Does it?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: xuenchen

Does this give the green light to all other governments to take action against the USA for our meddling in their elections?

Gee IDK.

Does it?

I love America but hate the CIA and NGO's that have bullied other countries since the turn of the last century and especially after WW2 to force the American way onto to people who did not ask for and did not want our help. The powers to be in America have been the height of arrogance in these matters and as some have said the chickens will come home and it will be the public who will suffer for it. IN my opinion it does give others a greenlight to hit back too, if Obozo puffs his chest out to much and does something that will come back and bite all of us in the butt.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
12/28/2016

Obama is about to punish Russia for "meddling" in America's elections. Announcement coming this week.
www.cnn.com...

Republican Senators GRAHM and MCCAIN are onboard with this. I think they're just old and want to see a war with Russia before they depart this Earth.

No way frickin Obama would be pushing this Russian punishment if HILLARY had won!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know what McCain and Graham want, but whatever Obama has planned will, according to Putin, put US diplomats in Russia in harms way.

OK, my New Years Resolution is to never listen to another news report from CNN. If this is how our chicken govt wants to tell the public what they intend to do, I'm just putting them both on ignore.

edit on 12/28/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
This is looking to be a whopper of a lie. I don't think anyone can back down now.

The bigger the lie, I'm sure the bigger the war you can start.
This is starting to look like another bag of rice and beans time.

I think the truths they're trying to hide now are bigger whoppers
than the BS they're spewing to cover them. Almost always IS...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Here is proof of russian hacking!

www.dailytelegraph.com.au... 8864fb1-1482993629

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

Seriously folks, what we have is a country totally divided, in fact most of the nations are divided, under the "divide and rule". We have a situation that could have been planned for. The moment that cash cant be drawn from any cash machines, a depopulation agenda will be obvious as people start to do what people will do. You might be able to enter a FEMA camp if you are lucky, as long as you sign a loyalty agreement, and abide by the rules, until the trouble settles itself.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Jan 3rd 2017 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join