It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On Russian Hacking: 'We Need To Take Action. And We Will'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

because only the second one directly lead to a democrat not being in the White House

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

I would love to laugh at him, but can't get over the nausea of the last 8 years. As for reviewing his exec. Orders- I hope like hell Trump just tosses them in the fireplace.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Obama can't do dick without congress.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

maybe not, but he sure as hell will try. he pretty much tried to bypass congress his entire presidency, so not sure why he would change tactics now.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Obama will use his pen to do the Soduku puzzle (the easy one) then use his phone to call Phony's Only Dot Com.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Its the equivalent of the loud mouth smack talking idiot in high school that has his friends hold him back from the fight. Then he goes and blames them for not letting him fight.

edit on 401231America/ChicagoThu, 15 Dec 2016 21:40:36 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He ignored Congress when he launched missile strikes in Libya.

ETA: And then he was re-elected!
edit on 15-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Maybe if we make it through all this the democratic party will be replaced by the libertarian party in future elections. Their credibility is shot after this election.

Why didn't he call a presser to announce this? The NPR?

I found this article dated 10/11/16:

White House says U.S. will retaliate against Russia for hacking

He will do what he is told to do and that is the bottom line. Waiting on a call from George?

edit on 12/15/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Weapons of mass destruction. They had "evidence" for that too.

So nobody cares that Clinton was auctioning off state secrets and favors for personal profit? The only problem is that it was exposed by those dirty whoever.

No. No. No. The neo-liberals have gone too far. Stage a coup to seize the presidency and there will be civil war. Is that what you want? Go get yourself a less criminal candidate and try again in four years. The alternative will be millions dead, many people you know. Stop being insufferable fools.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

He ignored Congress when he launched missile strikes in Libya.

I suppose he could ignore congress again.

link   

And he would get away with it. The People act as if we are helpless to it.

link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

someone posted a link to a tweet earlier in the thread that said something about a press conference (have to scroll down in the comments to the tweet to find it) tomorrow at 2:45 pm or around that time......whether he will actually address this and what action, if any, he will take is up for grabs.

edit on pm1212201616America/Chicago15p09pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Honestly if you still believe that Russia hacked the Podesta emails you are crazy.

Even the guy that retrieved them said they came from a disgruntled Sanders supporter.

The left cant even see that the leak came from the left. It is called a mutiny.

They only have themselves to blame.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sounds like a threat to me.

Russia didn't do # so any action taken by Obama, who is a law unto himself, would be a baseless act of aggression.

A lot of Obamas foreign policy revolves around baseless acts of aggression it seems.

Him, Kerry and Clinton should be arrested as war criminals ASAP.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

He suddenly grew a pair, or lost his marbles. Your pick.

link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

His legacy is already ruined, so I guess it's possible.

He'd alienate the people, cause a revolt within the halls of congress, but it would make the fascist/leftists in this country giddy with joy.

link   

Doubtful , this is political strategy to act tough and then blame the other side for not taking action.

Im more interested in how putin reacts and what leaks may come forward that has them up in a pickle.

I dont think Obama cares about hillary or this country which makes me think there may be some Obama material yet to be released.

edit on 561231America/ChicagoThu, 15 Dec 2016 21:56:40 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The Russians burnt my toast this morning

They also watered down my gin and tonic this evening

Damn Dirty Russians........they really are capable of anything

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Just for the deluded...It takes a bit of time for the CIA to manufacture evidence of Russian interference, because its got to be dammed good evidence it will take a bit longer.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Putin will just sit back and enjoy the show.

He knows that Obama has just days left in office, so Obama can vent, have his tantrum, and talk smack.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join