It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let us debunk Alex Jones/InfoWars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale
a reply to: Gothmog

Are you saying that William Cooper isn't dead... shot in his own front yard?

Are you debunking that? LOL

Did I mention that ? No.Please do not attempt to read things into my post that are not there .

Just showing how easy it is to make "statements " with no factual backup . i.e. accusations
And what the hell does someone"being shot in their own front yard" have to do with a person's validity ? I imagine too many people have that happen . Every year.
Please reply to the above question.Intellectually.

edit on 12/11/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Alex Jones has done more to fight for truth, liberty, and freedom than any single person on this site, and anyone denigrating him is a mindless and arrogant victim of the propaganda that the MSM and very powerful people have leveled against him since he targeted Bohemian Grove, and even more so for his expose's of the Bilderberg meetings and how the people going to those are truly anti-American and some being active officials of the USA are guilty of veritable treason for attending those secret meetings, and at the very least, guilty of Rico act violations.

If you tow the line that Alex Jones is your enemy, then you are an enemy to all those who fight for freedom and care about America, and not the new America that those who disparage Alex Jones represent, which is like Obama's new America which is nothing but a huge failure, and those people who are mostly in the Clinton Camp are the mental robots who still push the MSM labels and diatribe they hear the MSM parrot.

Those who are finally waking up to this groupie affirmation society bandwagon that the left and even many on the right have joined in with and become happy members of the real ongoing Psyop, have found out that if the MSM media pundits tell you a certain person is bad, fake, a nutter, etc. then you know by experience since that awakening that the opposite is the real truth.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Ive been told secret Santa is Lockheed -its somebody-super male vitality sure as hell doesn't pay for it all anyways he is associated with the MIC that hasn't sold out,Bezo's funded a lot of the alternative right at one stage possibly even Jones but he has turned viciously on them now.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

OK. This is a thread about Alex Jones and his validity. I mentioned the past conspiracy theory about William Cooper and his problem with Alex. That Bill went on a little tirade about Alex being a CIA plant on the air. Later that year he was killed, by sheriffs, on his front yard while trying to get into his house. I don't imagine too many people actually do have that happen. Every year. As your post suggests. Unless you have that happen a lot in your family, or something. Which you could make a whole other neat thread about... "People in My Family get shot All the Time in our Front Yards!!! by Sheriffs... Why Does This Happen!?!"

I made the statement that Bill flat out said on his broadcast that Alex was a CIA plant... a disinfo agent. Soon afterwards, he was killed.

These are facts. You can get any conclusion you want out of that.

Intellectually Yours....

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bojay

He was a real conspiracy nut. Every thing was a conspiracy to him.

You got that right.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If you tow the line that Alex Jones is your enemy, then you are an enemy to all those who fight for freedom and care about America, and not the new America that those who disparage Alex Jones represent, which is like Obama's new America which is nothing but a huge failure, and those people who are mostly in the Clinton Camp are the mental robots who still push the MSM labels and diatribe they hear the MSM parrot.

I agree.

I have been listen Alex for many years, seen him confront the fake News media on their lies, many times.

Alex Jone has exposed many government and corporate corruption, Alex shows documents to where he is getting most of his credibal sources.

Another fact is, Alex Jones has more viewers than all of MSN media and is still growing.

My opinion is many people that call Alex Jones a conspiracy nut job, a shill, a CIA asset, disinformationist, has listened to, to much mainstream properganda.

In all serious, Alex Jone has done a great service in waking up Americans that have been spoon fed mainstream lies.

And the evidence is alarming when you check the dying mainstream media ratings.

Alex Jones is the new media that millions of Americans are tuning in on.

There is enough hive minds, even on ATS, I am not one of them.

edit on 12-12-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I agree.

Also want to note Alex is a radical and even if I don't always agree with him he makes some really good points. I as well watch Alex Jones and Trump is a frequent guest from the beginning which is why I also tip my hat to Trump.

Alex, during election made really good points. Like how MSM made Hillary looked crampacked but Jay Z and Beyounce just can't pull crowd. That amazed me, not go off topic but anyone else see that? To me said right there something up with Democrats.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Yes indeed

And every story he reports on are all from other sources and he mostly editorializes about them, and he always encourages listeners and readers to research the information themselves and draw their own conclusions. I have never once heard him push anything fake, only suggest looking at inconsistencies, and points out anomalies in MSM reports. And the MSM turns around and mangles anything and everything Jones says and tries to say he said this, or he said that, to paint him in a nutter sort of light, and low and behold the groupie thinking crowd that loves parroting the false memes of the MSM come right out and disparage Jones every chance they get.

Personally to me, it shows so obvious that these people just aren't aware of how stupid it looks when they do that, and they become tools of unwarranted character assassination and it only shows as an embarrassment upon themselves.

And even now after it has been proven once and for all that the MSM is never going to repent of their journalistic perversions, they must be squashed one way or another.
They have abused their FCC licenses for far too long, and I think they should all have their licenses revoked and their assets seized and given to other people to totally take over as new broadcasting companies who must adhere to rules of integrity. That would be justice and it would be hilarious all at the same time.

We should remember that these MSM companies in the course of reporting false news and propaganda have caused people's deaths because of that faulty reporting and propaganda, and it has also aided and abetted crimes to go unpunished to this very day, and it is still ongoing.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Alex was a CIA plant... a disinfo agent. Soon afterwards, he was killed.

It really doesn't matter if Alex Jones is CIA, FBI or Bill Hicks.

The truth is... we control the narrative. Alex has to conform toward us or else........ We are living in a new age for those who hate or dare to voice a different opinion, retribution is swift. It is a two fold system as one can see with the MSM and alt right....

We are the ones who keep the Constitution robust, it is James Madison who gives us a voice.... and it is that voice that will flow through Alex, the internet, CIA, to congress, to everyone.

It's not Alex Jones saying, "Clinton is a rapist, or Hillary for prison." Those words came from us.... Alex has too repeat our thoughts or he loses his base. If one realizes this, we control the narrative.

Alex could act all CIA crazy, but it only gives him more character..... The narrative of the people is stronger than any tangents that the CIA produces. In reality it doesn't matter if Alex is CIA or whatever.... because he's playing our tune.

George Orwell understood the power of language to manipulate the masses. The MSM knows this..... we know this. We can add or eliminate undesirable words, strip words of their meanings and criminalize or approve independent thought.

We can make 2+2 equal 5, turn a traitor into a patriot or make Hillary a Satanist. In the Bible Satan didn’t approach Eve and say, “Here, try an apple!” He deliberately distorted what God had said, then left her to correct his words. Eve let the devil create the narrative. Whoever creates the narrative, sets the agenda....

If we let global-elitist media create the narrative, like Russia owning Trump or Alex Jones is a dis-info agent... then it is the devil who sets the agenda.

edit on 12-12-2016 by imitator because: ADHD

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

OK. This is a thread about Alex Jones and his validity. I mentioned the past conspiracy theory about William Cooper and his problem with Alex. That Bill went on a little tirade about Alex being a CIA plant on the air. Later that year he was killed, by sheriffs, on his front yard while trying to get into his house. I don't imagine too many people actually do have that happen. Every year. As your post suggests. Unless you have that happen a lot in your family, or something. Which you could make a whole other neat thread about... "People in My Family get shot All the Time in our Front Yards!!! by Sheriffs... Why Does This Happen!?!"

I made the statement that Bill flat out said on his broadcast that Alex was a CIA plant... a disinfo agent. Soon afterwards, he was killed.

These are facts. You can get any conclusion you want out of that.

Intellectually Yours....

Worth pointing out that before he said Jones was a CIA plant, they had a huge on air spat. Bill Cooper blurted out 40 minutes of insults in one show and then ran a special for an hour taking Jones' reports that turned out to be untrue and stringing them together to discredit him.

Having gone through the history of it all and listened to some of the broadcasts, there is not a shred of credibility in any CIA claim by Cooper against Jones. Cooper was just too blinded by his anger and bitterness.
edit on 12/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I believe Alex Jones is a fear monger, and never take anything he says as fact without corroborating evidence. Ironically, i also find myself reading infowars every morning with my other daily news intake. (Im truly addicted to his extreme rants! Like a train wreck, where you want to look away but cant).
I cant recall the exact time, but it was before Trump had been given the Republican nomination that i can recall AJ speaking out against him. His main gripe was that Trump had been involved in rigging elections in foreign countries where he had business interests, and with him leading the Republican party, there was sure to be some election fraud afoot. I want to say it was last year around this time, but again, im uncertain. I am certain that AJ was rallying against Trump though.
Ill try to find that info and will link it if possible. Does anyone else recall this topic?

UPDATE--- After an hour of searching i gave up. Googling Alex Jones, Trump, and rigged elections..... im sure you can figure out what happened.
On a side note, heres something that may bring a smile to your face!!!...youtu.be...

P.S.- Hilarious!!!!
edit on 12/11/2016 by Brian4real because: Link, post update

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Interesting take!!! Ill be pondering your post the first couple hours of work this morning!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I was searching for evidence for my previous accusation, and ran across this from alexjonesexposed.info...

---In addition, the most traceable, questionable evidence (although circumstantial) rests in publicly available Secretary of State and deed records: Infowars registers its headquarters and rents in the center of an Austin office park, designated as a HUD zone, where 99% of the tenants are Federal contractors and subcontractors. Right across the parking lot from Infowars is fellow tenant Honeywell. If Infowars is anti-government, why conduct business in an office park region set up for Federal contractors? These contractors receive special award consideration and tax benefits for locating in these “underutilized” areas of town. If anyone has access to Deltek GovWin, try searching for Infowars contract award, or subcontract. Can’t help seeing a possible connection with Honeywell.

Then theres this too from the same site....
--
8. – Alex Jones’ cousin Verna Grayce Chao is employed as a CIA contractor by Dell (previously by IBM). Her brother Buckley Hamman was one of the original founders of Infowars in 1995. Verna Grayce Chao likely functions as Alex Jones’ conduit, handler, and point of contact at the CIA. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Central Intelligence Agency.

They have a lot of good (if true) info against AJ. I would have posted the entire list, but some of the statements go beyond anti-zionist, and into antisemitic territory. As its not my belief, nor do i wish to offend.
edit on 12/11/2016 by Brian4real because: Grammer

edit on 12/11/2016 by Brian4real because: Grammer

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Alex jones has been around a lot longer then Trump running for president,Alex Jones has been after Hillary and Bill for years,just happened to work out,when Alex was telling the truth,the media were telling lies,and he helped to expose this,so as far as I'm concerned he is true to his word,some don't like him,but many hate hearing the truth,this election for example

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I see no real need nor purpose served in de-bunking him since he and his site are "bunk" to begin with.

Thats always been the obvious conclusion and assumption, though he on occasion...makes sense*.

*I think its an OXY-MORON to put Alex, Info-Wars and SENSE in the same context.

MS

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Having the support of Alex Jones isn't exactly a good thing. He comes across as a nutter.

I've heard him described as the "Professional Wrestling equivalent to journalism." Basically, he's a showman and is really good at going off on angry tangents, while spouting nonsense and claiming everything is a false flag.

I'm sure there's a grain of truth in what he says...somewhere along the line. Other than that, let him scream about "gay frogs" on his program to his heart's content.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
a reply to: imitator

Interesting take!!! Ill be pondering your post the first couple hours of work this morning!

It's not just my take, Alex would tell you that we control the narrative.... Alex has his own individual ideas and agendas, he sets his own stage, it's his show.... but at the end of the day we are plugged in like a million watt amplifier, with Alex blaring out our message.

If you believe in democracy, this is what it would look like.... Big Brother doesn't like it.... this is only the beginning of the war.... wait till we the people start rebel against AI, Michio Kaku worst nightmare lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Alex Jones has done more to fight for truth, liberty, and freedom than any single person on this site, and anyone denigrating him is a mindless and arrogant victim of the propaganda that the MSM and very powerful people have leveled against him since he targeted Bohemian Grove, and even more so for his expose's of the Bilderberg meetings and how the people going to those are truly anti-American and some being active officials of the USA are guilty of veritable treason for attending those secret meetings, and at the very least, guilty of Rico act violations.

Those who are finally waking up to this groupie affirmation society bandwagon that the left and even many on the right have joined in with and become happy members of the real ongoing Psyop, have found out that if the MSM media pundits tell you a certain person is bad, fake, a nutter, etc. then you know by experience since that awakening that the opposite is the real truth.

lol

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
He did hip me to a few things, I'm not gonna lie. I had no idea what some hot button conspiracy ideas were, like REX-84 or Bildeberg were, or had ever heard of Bohemian Grove, for instance. He wasnt the first one to talk about BG, but he got it out into the consciousness more than anyone else. Even if what goes on there is ultimately more weird than sinister, it still is interesting to talk about.

Most of the rest is nonsense. I remember watching his videos from the early 2000s. He swore up and down the UN was gonna take over the US. Martial law and FEMA camps were around every corner. Urban warfare training in american cities was a sign of things to come. Foreign troops training on US soil was a big thing that freaked him out. I'm still waiting for the invasion.

Seeing the clips of his interview with Megyn Kelly, she seems like she's not falling for his deflections on some of his outlandish things.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join