It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let us debunk Alex Jones/InfoWars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have been fallowing Alex and InfoWars for a couple of years on and off. And when you do it like that for years going in and out you get a picture that all is not what it seems.

So let's use this thread to debunk who and what Alex Jones really is and what he's agenda really is.

What do we know so far.

Alex broke the footage of the bohimean grove

Alex talked about the zionist a lot from the begining then suddenly stopped.

He was a real conspiracy nut. Every thing was a conspiracy to him. He did not trust no side of the spectrum, neither the republicans or the democrats. He was sayn that everything is controlled from the shadows. Which we know is true.

A couple of months before Trump announced he was running for President. Alex suddenly got this huge boost in money. Bigger studio, fancy equipment and hired at least 5-10 new reporters.

So this is what i got so far. Sorry for my english since it is not my native language. But lets use this thread to gather info about who he really is and what he's agenda is. Because if you have fallowed him from the begining until know and as you can see from the list above. He is gone from ''trust nothing and nobody'' to ''protect trump and talk about trump like he is the messiah''

But the best argument for alex being some kind of shill is that they have not killed him yet. I mean they are after every body that is exposing government secrets. Snowed, Julian, Manning ect ect but Alex nope he's still alive and living good in hes mansion.

So what do you guys think?? Lets keep this thread nice and clean and even if you think Alex is a diss info agent, don't insult him, use threats or information about his family.

Thank You

edit on 11-12-2016 by Bojay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't watch/read Alex Jones...but it's pretty clear you're insinuating that Trump is funding Alex Jones.
If you have some actual proof of that...it could be helpful.
Otherwise, you're just dealing with the same type of circumstantial-based speculation that got Pixxa Gate deep-sixed here.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I don't watch/read Alex Jones...but it's pretty clear you're insinuating that Trump is funding Alex Jones.
Otherwise, you're just dealing with the same type of circumstantial-based speculation that got Pixxa Gate deep-sixed here.

nope, not insinuating anything. Just pointing out the facts. And please pleaseeeeeee for the love of God let us not make this thread into another Trump/Hillary fight

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
to avoid further misunderstandings what i think. I will plainly explain here what i think. I think Jones was a real reporter from the begining when he exposed the bohemian grove. But TPTB that lurks from the shadows never let a good crisis go away. So they took that and him and simply bought him. And have used him since then to do their bidding.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bojay

nope, not insinuating anything. Just pointing out the facts. And please pleaseeeeeee for the love of God let us not make this thread into another Trump/Hillary fight

Which of us first mentioned Hillary?
And, again, with no disrespect intended,...In your OP you are offering personal opinion & personal observations'...you have yet to offer "facts".

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Too late for that OP, the distracted and divided left wing/right wing mini puppets love nothing more than bickering over anything, everything, and nothing.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bojay

The guy has raised a lot of false alarms, too many to count, take most of what he says with a grain of salt.
but...

I am pretty sure he is way loaded, estimated net worth of 5 million.
perhaps his ex-wife was spending it all, now that someone is not spending all his money he may have more.
The real conspiracy is "is he doinking lee ann macaboobies" and did that cause the divorce.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Having the support of Alex Jones isn't exactly a good thing. He comes across as a nutter.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

But the best argument for alex being some kind of shill is that they have not killed him yet. I mean they are after every body that is exposing government secrets. Snowed, Julian, Manning ect ect but Alex nope he's still alive and living good in hes mansion.

I missed the memo where he took and then leaked internal classified documents...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Infowars is only a heartbeat away from being the National Enquirer..entertainment(think scary movie) Tries to scare you..then sell you his products..to make you all better

Having said that..even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well we know that Roger Stone embedded with Infowars. That Roger Stone was behind the "Obama Rape" paid protest t-shirt "contest." They were also largely responsible for "Hillary for Prison."

I wonder if Owen Shroyer was on the payroll when he was supposedly a random Trump supporter "slaying" protesters?

I've also seen Jack Posobiec in Infowars videos a number of times. He's the "Director of Special Projects" for Citizens For Trump. Along with running Twitter trolls and whatever other social media campaigns, he's also been in a number of dubious videos. There was the "Rape Melania" sign that was allegedly being held by a protester in font of one of Trump's hotels. He also did a video of himself getting kicked out of Comet Ping Pong I believe it was as he's part of the remnants of the Trump online machine that promoted #PizzaGate.

Alex Jones, Roger Stone, Jack, etc were all together for a poorly attended event called "America First Unity Rally" that was held in Cleveland the week of the Republican National Convention.

Daily Caller - A Cast Of Characters Unite For Trump

Stone was one of many speakers present at the rally. The other major speakers included Infowars founder Alex Jones, Breitbart Tech editor and internet provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, and Donald Trump super-fans Diamond & Silk. As Diamond would deliver her speech arguing that they weren’t strippers but “stripping away the BS,” Silk would act as a hype-man and repeat the last word of a sentence or say “that’s right.”

The people were most excited for Alex Jones to speak. The event at Settler’s Landing Park was hosted by Citizens for Trump and sponsored by Infowars and StoneZone, Roger Stone’s website. This was clear by the attire of the event, as it seemed the majority of people were wearing Infowars branded t-shirts.

Trump could have thrown some money at Infowars. It could have also come from Citizens for Trump which is a front for Patriotic Warriors which is basically a mixture of Tea Party leftovers and 3%er wingnuts. They have a network of websites and their very own social media alternative to Facebook that is just for far-right folks.
edit on 2016-12-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You brought up Trump...then now Hillary...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Well we know that Roger Stone embedded with Infowars. That Roger Stone was behind the "Obama Rape" paid protest t-shirt "contest." They were also largely responsible for "Hillary for Prison."

I wonder if Owen Shroyer was on the payroll when he was supposedly a random Trump supporter "slaying" protesters?

I've also seen Jack Posobiec in Infowars videos a number of times. He's the "Director of Special Projects" for Citizens For Trump. Along with running Twitter trolls and whatever other social media campaigns, he's also been in a number of dubious videos. There was the "Rape Melania" sign that was allegedly being held by a protester in font of one of Trump's hotels. He also did a video of himself getting kicked out of Comet Ping Pong I believe it was as he's part of the remnants of the Trump online machine that promoted #PizzaGate.

Alex Jones, Roger Stone, Jack, etc were all together for a poorly attended event called "America First Unity Rally" that was held in Cleveland the week of the Republican National Convention.

Daily Caller - A Cast Of Characters Unite For Trump

Stone was one of many speakers present at the rally. The other major speakers included Infowars founder Alex Jones, Breitbart Tech editor and internet provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, and Donald Trump super-fans Diamond & Silk. As Diamond would deliver her speech arguing that they weren’t strippers but “stripping away the BS,” Silk would act as a hype-man and repeat the last word of a sentence or say “that’s right.”

The people were most excited for Alex Jones to speak. The event at Settler’s Landing Park was hosted by Citizens for Trump and sponsored by Infowars and StoneZone, Roger Stone’s website. This was clear by the attire of the event, as it seemed the majority of people were wearing Infowars branded t-shirts.

Trump could have thrown some money at Infowars. It could have also come from Citizens for Trump which is a front for Patriotic Warriors which is basically a mixture of Tea Party leftovers and 3%er wingnuts. They have a network of websites and their very own social media alternative to Facebook that is just for far-right folks.

Never tought about that but very good catch indeed. I also read in one of the swedish forums about pixxa gate that Alex Jones at first embraced PixxaGate and told his listens that he will report on all new findings but then did a 180 spin a couple of days ago. Very strange indeed.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

But OP really really doesn't want this to be about Hillary vs. Trump.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

Ok sorry but can we now please countine without them

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
When you say: "...they haven't killed him [Alex Jones] yet"...
Who is/are 'they'?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

we get it why you are here we see your picture and we see your previous post. Now please shill along mate

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

''you have yet to offer "facts".''

why then don't you offer us some facts sir

see me to can play that game i not born yesterday i know how your type works

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
How to Debunk Infowars.com in 2 seconds:

Go to www.infowars.com

See this part:

EMERGENCY: The gov't has announced they want to shut down this site. CODE RED
TIME IS RUNNING OUT: 0 DAYS, 19 HOURS, 15 MINUTES, 10 SECONDS

It's a 48 hour timer that resets every 2 or 3 days. It was there 5 days ago.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I missed the memo where he took and then leaked internal classified documents...

You missed that memo??? Well if not sneaking into Bohimiem grove and exposing high profile of satanic child burning offering to molock of government officials (COUGHT ON TAPE) is not leaking very VERY dangerous info to say at least then what is? That Bomimien grove thing was bigger then pixxagate. But they buried that thing faster then pixxagate. But with pixxagate they actually took it and turn it against us. Say good buy to your free speech.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join