It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let us debunk Alex Jones/InfoWars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The way the propaganda is delivered is considerably different. Go to infowars and click the Trump assassination piece.

Get back to me when you've found the part that addresses assassination.

You might not find it misleading, but then read the comments, where people are angry about assassination. Interesting, where'd they get the idea it was about that!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bojay

Since we're on a conspiracy website, this is an easy answer.

William Cooper said Alex was a CIA plant... a disinfo agent.

Then soon afterwards Bill gets riddled with bullets on his front lawn

Therefore, Alex is a CIA plant.

Debunking done!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Having the support of Alex Jones isn't exactly a good thing. He comes across as a nutter.

Alex Jones , although I dont agree most of the time ,has been right more than wrong

He comes across as a nutter.

Through research, I have found that this is moreso the belief of "Left Wing Loons" when his articles are about the Dems.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

Since we're on a conspiracy website, this is an easy answer.

William Cooper said Alex was a CIA plant... a disinfo agent.

Then soon afterwards Bill gets riddled with bullets on his front lawn

Therefore, Alex is a CIA plant.

Debunking done!!!!

What if I said you are a CIA plant ? Would that debunk the debunker ?
See how easy that was ? And just as believable as Bill Cooper

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I firmly believe Alex Jones is working for TPTB.

Most of the crap he spews is complete and utter insanity and lies that the alt right will believe hook line and sinker for the sole reason that Alex Jones said it was true.

The conspiracies promoted by Alex Jones are completely ridiculous, but millions of people believe every word.

Why not steer people to the completely insane rantings of Alex Jones and those like him, instead of having them investigate ACTUAL conspiracy theories? All the better to have a shill ranting across the airwaves at the top of his lungs, to stop people from seeing what's really going on.

People who think Alex Jones is correct aren't awake, they're simply part of another flock, but are still sheeple. Until you investigate your OWN theories, and stop listening to the alt-right media, you'll never be truly awake.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I agree, if he was genuine, he'd be lying right next to Bill Cooper.

I stay away from blatantly toxic sites like that, there may be one or two articles with truth in it, but it's just too much garbage to sift through.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

I agree, if he was genuine, he'd be lying right next to Bill Cooper.

I stay away from blatantly toxic sites like that, there may be one or two articles with truth in it, but it's just too much garbage to sift through.

If you want to know the truth of the world you have to sift. All media outlets are the same. Little truth and lots of agenda.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: Bojay

A couple of months before Trump announced he was running for President. Alex suddenly got this huge boost in money. Bigger studio, fancy equipment and hired at least 5-10 new reporters.

This is where your way off course, if you had followed the Alex Jones show you would of known Alex and most of his crew where not for Trump at that moment of time.

I never stated that!! Take note. All I said was ''A couple of months before Trump announced he was running for President. Alex suddenly got this huge boost in money. Bigger studio, fancy equipment and hired at least 5-10 new reporters.''
Never did i said that Jones was FOR Trump

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Not sure what needed to be debunked... I listen to the guy on a fairly regular basis... I think he is hysterical.

But... probably 8 out of 10 articles he reports on have logic holes in them you could drive a truck through.

Ultimately he is an entertainer not an investigative journalist, and people should always remember that when listening to him.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Daaaammnnnn i didn't know that. So William Cooper former CIA said Alex was a dis info agent and later he got killed??? Can somebody please confirm this. Is there any video or evidence where Cooper states this??
Daaammn i had a feelin......

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Are you saying that William Cooper isn't dead... shot in his own front yard?

Are you debunking that? LOL

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Alex has a real nutter attitude I agree. I remember a couple of months back when wikileaks was suppose to drop the Bombshell (don't want to mention names but u know on who) and alex was sayn a month before how he knew from his ''sources'' what wikileaks is going to drop and when. Then Alex goes on air in the middle of the night with half of the crew expecting that ''bombshell'' and all it was was a conference where Assange was promoting his book. And this guy lose it, completely. Start to insult MrAssange n #. Tha was when i lost all the little respect i had for him left. Assange has given his whole life for US to know the truth what is going on and is payn big time from a one room prison embassy. No sun, no family, no nothing completely alone with the world empire after him and Alex goes and insults him live on AIR from his fancy studio and he complains how he had to stay up all night for that, but Assange had been locked up for over 5 years. Alex did go to sleep in his own comfortable bed in his fancy many mansion that night.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: GreyScale

Daaaammnnnn i didn't know that. So William Cooper former CIA said Alex was a dis info agent and later he got killed??? Can somebody please confirm this. Is there any video or evidence where Cooper states this??
Daaammn i had a feelin......

humansarefree.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
also i found this:

1.) Alex Jones has a Jewish wife named Kelly Rebecca Nichols, and he has three(3) children with her.

2.) Alex Jones and his Jewish wife and children all qualify for Israeli citizenship under Israel's "Law of Return".

3.) Alex Jones has at least twenty(20) Jewish sponsors and advertisers that financially support his radio show and websites.

4.) Alex Jones' flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president, and CEO of Emmis Communications is the dual Israeli citizen Zionist Jew Jeffrey H. Smulyan.

5.) Alex Jones' radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Eddy W. Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Mel Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) senior executives of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Jews.

6.) Alex Jones has a Jewish lawyer named Elizabeth M. Schurig who is also the lawyer for Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America.

this was posted in the video above, in the description
edit on 11-12-2016 by Bojay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
page 3 and a lot of skeletons coming forth already.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So let's use this thread to debunk who and what Alex Jones really is and what he's agenda really is.

What do we know so far.

Alex broke the footage of the bohimean grove

Alex talked about the zionist a lot from the begining then suddenly stopped.

He was a real conspiracy nut. Every thing was a conspiracy to him. He did not trust no side of the spectrum, neither the republicans or the democrats. He was sayn that everything is controlled from the shadows. Which we know is true.

So this is what i got so far. Sorry for my english since it is not my native language. But lets use this thread to gather info about who he really is and what he's agenda is. Because if you have fallowed him from the begining until know and as you can see from the list above. He is gone from ''trust nothing and nobody'' to ''protect trump and talk about trump like he is the messiah''

But the best argument for alex being some kind of shill is that they have not killed him yet. I mean they are after every body that is exposing government secrets. Snowed, Julian, Manning ect ect but Alex nope he's still alive and living good in hes mansion.

So what do you guys think?? Lets keep this thread nice and clean and even if you think Alex is a diss info agent, don't insult him, use threats or information about his family.

Thank You

Given that AJ is pretty well off, his broadcasting set up is a company or companies, where do you want to put him?
Sure, he did put BG on the map for most people, but so did Nixon on White house tapes.

Thing is, your paradigm shift suggests in some ways that you already know a lot more about Alex than you say, while you want us to qualify in part any discussion in your last paragraph....no need for threats, and insults are subjective.
The rest, as I know it is inclusive.
You could also consider stuff that AJ may not want to talk about, like Monsanto man Sam Brownback, Governor of Kansas who seems to be tipped for a Trump position, and who might also be deemed a slice short of the full loaf to some...whatever.

edit on 11-12-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Alex Jones was, is and has always been a part of a sinister right-wing cabal

He and others were activated a soon as Trump ran for office.

From a fake conspiracy web-site to an Alt-Right lunatic racist site

That should tell us something.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well, he is a racist. He confused the first person he saw with an Afro(Eric Andre, a nihilist) with Wyatt Cenac(bleeding heart liberal).

This is Wyatt

edit on 11-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Interesting that two of his reporters have left recently - Joe Biggs and Jakari Jackson. There are some rumours of dissent, but don't know if true

Here's a short video relating to Jakari Jackson..

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Kirt Nimmo left too a while back

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join