It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let us debunk Alex Jones/InfoWars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bojay
a reply to: IAMTAT

''you have yet to offer "facts".''

why then don't you offer us some facts sir

see me to can play that game i not born yesterday i know how your type works

"your type"? Nice.

This is your thread, my friend...Yet you are asking others to provide you with 'facts' in order to confirm your own unconfirmed personal bias?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
How to Debunk Infowars.com in 2 seconds:

Go to www.infowars.com

See this part:

EMERGENCY: The gov't has announced they want to shut down this site. CODE RED
TIME IS RUNNING OUT: 0 DAYS, 19 HOURS, 15 MINUTES, 10 SECONDS

It's a 48 hour timer that resets every 2 or 3 days. It was there 5 days ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This is your thread, my friend...Yet you are asking others to provide you with 'facts' in order to confirm your own unconfirmed personal bias?

What is ''un-confirmed'' sir??

All i have stated above is confirmed

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

What is ''un-confirmed'' sir??

All i have stated above is confirmed

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

please provide facts and links with what i have stated is not confirmed

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Can i ask you something?? If you are not contributing nothing and i mean nothing at all to the topic?? Why are you here??

edit on 11-12-2016 by Bojay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

and no i'am not your friend. I don't know you and you don't know me. My friendship don't come that easy

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

yo busta rhymes where you at???

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I doubt Trump would have gone on his show if he was funding him.
It's possible though and would be quite clever if he did. I know Trump spent the last 4 years regularly on Michael Savage's show. I believe all that was planned way back in 2012 for a 2016 run.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump seems more like a Rush guy.

www.theblaze.com...

According to a transcript released by Limbaugh, the interview was almost entirely non-confrontational, which is perhaps unsurprising given the close friendship Limbaugh and Trump have enjoyed for years.

I don't think these camps colluded well, despite common goals.
edit on 11-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I dont belive Trump did actually fund him but some other higher power from behind the scene

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bojay

I like to enjoy the thought media is actually really cheap to create. False content takes more creativity and time, but can be crafted from the base. On the cheap. The main reason InfoWars isn't news, is because their reporters only report on reported material that's already been reported. Think of it like a copy machine, or a game of telephone. Alex Jones is brilliant, because while 99% false, his content is based on original truths.

Clarity edit: For example, his story right now about how the CIA is trying to assassinate Trump. That's 99% false. But it still was interesting to read(I GUESS) lol. I take his site like The Onion.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Yeah i notice that to. They just go throw a bunch of articles every day that other MSM news outlets have already covered and then he just spin it his own way. Incredible. But he was not like that from the begining that what i'am keep sayn. Because he did actually do investigative journalism him self from the start. Thats what i am tryn to figure out. Where on the way did he get the offer and from whom?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, it's a metaphor, the issue is YOU CANT TELL WITH THESE PEOPLE ANYMORE LOL.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

He could have just sold out to himself. Make a YouTube channel, go from 1,000 followers that are 'hockey fans' or something random, to 1 million followers of a political party, and many people at that point sell out to just the advertising, to maintain a character and identity they many times don't even agree with. This is why Mark Dice and other various YouTube identies make it to his show so often, they are equal creditability, even though Alex Jones doesn't look like a massive manchild compared to his YouTube guests, and takes the professionalism slightly more seriously, even if you're cheeky enough to compare it to a car salesman, at least he's an adult.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

He could have just sold out to himself. Make a YouTube channel, go from 1,000 followers that are 'hockey fans' or something random, to 1 million followers of a political party, and many people at that point sell out to just the advertising, to maintain a character and identity they many times don't even agree with. This is why Mark Dice and other various YouTube identies make it to his show so often, they are equal creditability, even though Alex Jones doesn't look like a massive manchild compared to his YouTube guests, and takes the professionalism slightly more seriously, even if you're cheeky enough to compare it to a car salesman, at least he's an adult.

Other than Mark Dice, which other Youtube identities are you talking about that he has on?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

My biggest issues with infowars is actually mostly the people he finds creditable. It took a lot out of me to listen to these new identities, I only like Alex, and it's mostly out of outrageousness. The Hillary Hologram kid ruined Alex rep. At least to me with these YouTube identities. There are others, and issues with him bringing them to light, even if it was selective parts of their messages.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

A couple of months before Trump announced he was running for President. Alex suddenly got this huge boost in money. Bigger studio, fancy equipment and hired at least 5-10 new reporters.

This is where your way off course, if you had followed the Alex Jones show you would of known Alex and most of his crew where not for Trump at that moment of time.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Infowars is comparable to CNN, MSNBC, FOX etc...etc.

Maybe 50% facts with the rest being propaganda, partisan spin and utter BS.

You have to use your own discernment whatever brand of spin you choose.

Hopefully people consider all the propaganda then make up their own minds.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Having the support of Alex Jones isn't exactly a good thing. He comes across as a nutter.

Which is precisely his appeal to the extreme alt right.

When someone references infowars as a source, it's face palm time.....
edit on 11-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join