It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Violent video - Immigrant kicks German woman down subway stairs.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Seems that you are unable to understand the depth of this…. That’s ok, I am not going to argue with a troll.

Roll on and have your fun!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Syphone

Troll?
What? I asked a valid question.
So come on, you made the cryptic claim that something will be happening in my area soon, what do you predict exactly?

If you are incapable of adult debate I have to wonder why you are here?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Troll?
What? I asked a valid question.
So come on, you made the cryptic claim that something will be happening in my area soon, what do you predict exactly?

If you are incapable of adult debate I have to wonder why you are here?

Nothing cryptic here, do you believe in KARMA mate...??
edit on 9-12-2016 by Syphone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

No I don't believe in karma.
Now, again, what is your prediction for whatever it is you think will happen soon in my area? Simple question.

...oh, and we are not mates, I don't know you.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Cryptic…??

Aside from the military stand points. What did (the talibans) against you in personal or your(whatever nationalities).. If may I ask??

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I don't fully understand your question but I'm British, and I protested every ME military action on the streets of London as well as petitioning my elected representatives.
Most recently before the parliament vote on bombing Syria.

No blood on my hands.
So again, what do you claim is happening soon in my area?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It is all about the (KARMA) ………..troll. Like I said… it’s all about KARMA…

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म; IPA: [ˈkərmə] ( listen); Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed; it also refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect).

Are we ok on it.??

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Karma is an unverifiable concept so it is only all about that in your personal belief.
Even if it were real, due to my actions protesting UK military force in the ME, by the alleged rules of karma I'd be okay as I've done nothing wrong.

Why call me a troll again? I'm debating rationally.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Spare the crap... will you:? You know exactly what I mean, you troll.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

like i said... ROLL ON.

Have nice day.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Oh dear, I'm responding in a reasoned and rational manner. Perhaps you could do the same to avoid looking silly?
You are aware this is not Facebook yes?

Now again, what exactly is coming soon to my area? Without reference to woo such as karma and the like of course.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is an interesting case. Apparently it happened on October 26, and the video was released to the public by the police only because someone had leaked it to the press. There is something of an outcry about it. The police have been criticized for not releasing the video sooner, if not immediately after the attack. A police spokesperson said that the "public appeal" is always the last step to be taken if other avenues of inquiry are not fruitful. Critics say that witness recollections might fade with time and a quick appeal to the public in this type of incident would be better.

The police believe they will get the person responsible, but they haven't yet.

I went to the ARD website but didn't see mention of the thug's ethnicity. He does look middle eastern to me, black hair, beard, but those things are not exclusive to the middle east.

Apparently the girl broke her arm in the fall. The temptation is to wish a similar punishment on the thug. Somehow, just doing time doesn't seem enough. He was drinking, possibly drunk, so circumstances are mitigated. I would say, kick him down the stairs and not break, but tear all the ligaments in his arm, film it and put the film on YouTube.
edit on 10-12-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Intoxication from alcohol is not a mitigating circumstance for kicking someone down a flight of stairs.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: ipsedixit

Intoxication from alcohol is not a mitigating circumstance for kicking someone down a flight of stairs.

Intoxication from alcohol is generally also not a sign of a devout Muslim.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

One would think, but personally I've stayed out of the 'is he Muslim or migrant' conversation in this thread...nobody knows.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Learningman

How is destroying an arms factory comparable to attacking a non-combative citizen?

That was a thousand year old village n Afghanistan, not an "arms factory", Youtube channel changed the title to make that sound 'justifiable'.

Were they making IEDs or not?
I couldn't care less about the architecture...

Were they defending their country from foreign invasion or not?

The point that you make, and you do, is to bring another valid Perspective, of course.
The 'other' valid Perspective, is the POV of the 'invaders'.
One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist!
Yes, they were making bombs and as such, risked death as combatants.
Yes they surely considered themselves 'freedom fighters'.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

In an update to your thread the individual responsible for the attack has been arrested.

Police arrest Berlin metro attacker who kicked woman down stairs in random act of violence

German police have detained the main suspect in the violent attack on a woman in Berlin’s subway, which grabbed media headlines after shocking CCTV footage of it surfaced in December. The man and his three accomplices are said to hail from Bulgaria. The 27-year old suspect, who was not officially named, was detained at a Berlin bus station in the district of Charlottenburg on Saturday afternoon, police reported in a statement. The law enforcement apprehended the man upon his arrival to Berlin when he was still inside a bus.

Saw the update on Philip DeFranco's show today and the link is sourced from his video, he has additional info in the video (Starts talking about this from 7:41 in)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So now that the person who did this has been identified as being from a Roma neighbourhood, are you prepared to admit your anti-muslim rant was out of place?

But please, show me these billion muslims that want sharia law, I'm intrigued. I also don't want to live under sharia law but am not cursed with such ignorant paranoia about it happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join