It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Violent video - Immigrant kicks German woman down subway stairs.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

In Albania

UNICEF

A study carried out by forensic medicine experts in Tirana between 2001 and 2003 showed that there was a high incidence of violence exerted against female partners. The data indicated that there had been an increase in violence during the course of the study. Seventy-one per cent of cases involving abuse of the female partner were violent, and in 68 per cent of the cases the victims were homemakers between 20 and 40 years of age with a history of repeated violence. Professor Sokrat Meksi, who has worked in forensic medicine for many years, stated, “Violence in the family is growing. In the first years of transition it did not register as high a rate as at the moment. That it has had an increasing trend over the past five to six years is extremely worrying

In Azerbaijan

Child marriages Early or child marriage is the union, whether official or not, of two persons, at least one of whom is under 18 years of age. 1 By virtue of being children, child spouses are considered to be incapable of giving full consent, meaning that child marriages should be considered a violation of human rights and the rights of the child. Rates of child marriage are high in certain parts of Azerbaijan, and are the result of a combination of cultural attitudes, such as the importance attached to marriage and motherhood for women, and socio-economic factors, such as poverty. Child marriage is a gendered phenomenon that affects girls and boys in different ways. Overall, the number of boys in child marriages around the world is significantly lower than that of girls. Girl child spouses are also vulnerable to domestic violence and sexual abuse within relationships that are unequal, and if they become pregnant, often experience complications during pregnancy and childbirth, as their bodies are not ready for childbearing. Upon marrying, both boys and girls often have to leave education to enter the workforce and/or take up domestic responsibilities at home.

UNFPA

Women are still oppressed in both countries.

How is the Azerbaijan example (horrible as it is) a case of female oppression?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FightingBuddha

What's expected of immigrants?! To act and BE CIVILIZED in and towards host countries and their citizens. Why is that so hard to "expect"? With the multitudes swarming into the Western world, Western CIVILIZATION, I'd think word has spread that they're NOT living in the same kind of atmosphere they're used to and that they're EXPECTED to live a life of peace, to GET ALONG with the hosts countrymen and OBAY THEIR LAWS and adopt moral standards. Standards that are in force to bring them UP out of the depths of depravity, violence and ignorance. NOT left alone to bring the world DOWN to their violent, Ignorant standards.

Humanity has worked and progressed for too many CENTURIES to have it all trashed in the name of PC, and plummet BACKWARDS under the onslaught of what can hardly be a called "civilized" presence. This is especially true if it's fueled by a religion that promotes hatred and intolerance. Nor does it belong in/as civil laws, and when said religion actively CALLS for murder, destruction, bodily harm and the desire spread the worst of the worst through the methods... imagination takes it from here.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That coward should be dropped on a meat hook. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Without pushing the immigrants or the local thug’s issue on this post….

This sort of behavior is unacceptable in any culture in any corner of the world. I hope these guy’s rot in hell no matter where they come from.

Think of the places some guys throw acid on the face of a girl they can’t have!

I guess this is the final days and fate of the overpopulated planet!

edit on 8-12-2016 by Syphone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3
a reply to: FightingBuddha

Humanity has worked and progressed for too many CENTURIES to have it all trashed in the name of PC, and plummet BACKWARDS under the onslaught of what can hardly be a called "civilized" presence. This is especially true if it's fueled by a religion that promotes hatred and intolerance.

Uh oh...i hope you are lumping the anti muslim crowd here on ATS, the right wing , this thread, the Op etc in with those promoting hatred and intolerance...you dont want to be a hypocrite. Right?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I do not correspond to people like you.

Instead of discussing the thread you want to citizens the OP.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

That was unacceptable, but non of the main sources suggested it was a migrant:

b ild.de

ostsee-zeitung.de

Your title is inflammatory.
edit on 8-12-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

The reason being is that the authorities don't want to know.The title of this
thread is probably true but it will be denied as truthful.Too many tender toes
will scream that it's hate speech.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

In Albania

UNICEF

A study carried out by forensic medicine experts in Tirana between 2001 and 2003 showed that there was a high incidence of violence exerted against female partners. The data indicated that there had been an increase in violence during the course of the study. Seventy-one per cent of cases involving abuse of the female partner were violent, and in 68 per cent of the cases the victims were homemakers between 20 and 40 years of age with a history of repeated violence. Professor Sokrat Meksi, who has worked in forensic medicine for many years, stated, “Violence in the family is growing. In the first years of transition it did not register as high a rate as at the moment. That it has had an increasing trend over the past five to six years is extremely worrying

In Azerbaijan

Child marriages Early or child marriage is the union, whether official or not, of two persons, at least one of whom is under 18 years of age. 1 By virtue of being children, child spouses are considered to be incapable of giving full consent, meaning that child marriages should be considered a violation of human rights and the rights of the child. Rates of child marriage are high in certain parts of Azerbaijan, and are the result of a combination of cultural attitudes, such as the importance attached to marriage and motherhood for women, and socio-economic factors, such as poverty. Child marriage is a gendered phenomenon that affects girls and boys in different ways. Overall, the number of boys in child marriages around the world is significantly lower than that of girls. Girl child spouses are also vulnerable to domestic violence and sexual abuse within relationships that are unequal, and if they become pregnant, often experience complications during pregnancy and childbirth, as their bodies are not ready for childbearing. Upon marrying, both boys and girls often have to leave education to enter the workforce and/or take up domestic responsibilities at home.

UNFPA

Women are still oppressed in both countries.

Where does it say that they are opressed?
Are women in Finland more opressed than in Albania then ?
According to this stats they are

Finland is EU’s second most violent country for women

A major new study by the EU’s Fundamental Rights Agency has found that 47 percent of women in Finland have experienced physical or sexual violence at some time since the age of 15. Only Danish women were found to have experienced more abuse out of the 28 countries studied.
yle.fi...

Btw, checkout this 2016 Albanian beach party. Oh boy, women sure are dressed like in Afghanistan...riiight riiiiiiight

edit on 8-12-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Angel Merkel unilaterally did a very UNdemocratic move when she - without checking with EU parliament - went against all EU principles of movement and border controls - and opened up for millions illegal immigrants.

Then, she does not take any responsibility over the situation, and blatantly ignores what is going on.

She is the German version of Obama!

UM....not so fast....
She has taken responsibility...try sticking to the facts....

“If I was able to, I would turn back time by many, many years, so that I could have prepared the whole government and the authorities for the situation which hit us out of the blue in the late summer of 2015,” she said.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Each of us has their own view from whichever end of the spectrum they choose to view the world from. I do not subscribe to the theory that if it's done to one then it follows that to be "fair" it should be done to ALL. A lame argument to toss at "opinions," and I doubt very much that "religion" is considered much of an "opinion." At the VERY heart of the matter it boils down to these people being fueled by a twisted, sick idealogy that gives all who support it open season to enjoy any depravity they so desire, because one way or another, under one situation or another...it's ALL condoned by that "religion". ie: sex forced on an underaged child chained to a bed, or sex performed under the guise of marriage is fine. Sex between two men is fine if there's no female available and they don't consider themselves "gay". But then...it sounds like you think to "tolerate" this kind of behavior is fine if you lump EVERYBODY 'S opinion together and don't think about it too much.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It's really quite strange you know, all this multi-culturalism, the thing is this... No-body wants to change their culture! And the cultures often can't converge or co-operate, so you end up with segregation! It happens not just within race, I see it from Polish and Romanians too here in the UK.

People like to spend time with other people they share common values with, it's very difficult to change your values as an adult. In that sense multi-culturalism just doesn't work so well on small scales, but it worked pretty well on a world scale before! You want to be around other muslims? No problem, plenty of countries to choose from! They're all disgusting but maybe that should make you look at your faith?

But no, they want to go somewhere that isn't muslim (because it's nice and has advanced out of the stone age) only to drag it down with them! There is no need to turn my country into a backwards hell hole! You have plenty to choose from already!

I am not sorry, I have seen with my own eyes how mass immigration doesn't work and how areas of the UK are getting swallowed up because people are choosing to segregate! I see taxi firms that are 95% muslim while this is NOT a majority muslim area! Imagine an all white taxi firm in indian! That would be racist and I doubt the locals would use you!

But if we were to suggest to do the same we are racist! Lol

As I mentioned though, I see this same kind of behaviour in all cultures! Romanians will look after Romanians and Polish with Polish etc etc... If we english were to suggest that we should perhaps stick together, we are racist... It hurts my head to think about how blinded and stupid people have become!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Btw, checkout this 2016 Albanian beach party. Oh boy, women sure are dressed like in Afghanistan...riiight riiiiiiight

Albania is not Afghanistan. Albania is a secular country with tourism as an important part of its economy. If you want to make a point, try a different example.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Albania is not Afghanistan. Albania is a secular country with tourism as an important part of its economy. If you want to make a point, try a different example.

Nevertheless it's a Muslim country which just proves that you can't stereotype 1,6 billion Muslims and that people over simplify the problem by just blaming the religion.
A muslim from Indonesia and a muslim from Pakistan share the same religious beliefs but their cultures are totally different and women are treated differently in those countries. India is not a muslim country and women are treated same way as in their neighbouring country Pakistan.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Learningman

How is destroying an arms factory comparable to attacking a non-combative citizen?

That was a thousand year old village n Afghanistan, not an "arms factory", Youtube channel changed the title to make that sound 'justifiable'.

Were they making IEDs or not?
I couldn't care less about the architecture...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Learningman

How is destroying an arms factory comparable to attacking a non-combative citizen?

That was a thousand year old village n Afghanistan, not an "arms factory", Youtube channel changed the title to make that sound 'justifiable'.

Were they making IEDs or not?
I couldn't care less about the architecture...

Were they defending their country from foreign invasion or not?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Were they innocent civilians in a thousand year old village as you first claimed?
Or are you saying they were freedom fighters producing bombs to defend against foreign invasion now?

You seem to be all over the place with your opinions, so come on oh learned one, civilians or freedom fighters?
Make your mind up lol

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

1 year old or 10.000.000 years old what’s the different...? What they do is to defend their territories from the invaders enemy; wouldn’t you do the same..?

Be honest to your answer, coz it’s going to happen very soon in where you are.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Sometimes... People should just shut the hell up with their opinions. KARMA will catching up very FAST.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Syphone

Are you saying they were legitimate freedom fighters then? The other member seems to be unsure, he originally believed innocent villagers but has gone down the freedom fighter road now.

And LMAO what exactly is going to happen soon in my area?
I'm intrigued, what can you see in your crystal ball?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join