It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Violent video - Immigrant kicks German woman down subway stairs.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

youre wrong again. The gov open the flood gates to millions of people that could not be vetted and you want to blame THEM for how these monsters choose to act of their own free will? Wow.

the FACT is most of these guys have a far better life here than they ever would have where they came from. Here they get free everything.....free standardized health care....FREE education (if they can learn the language)....FREE transportation...thats right, they dont even have to pay to use public transportation like everyone else.....FREE food ....FREE clothing....FREE housing.....FREE training and cultural integration.......not to mention the monthly stipend they get which is a fortune compared to what they were getting in their hellhole countries. These people are SPOILED rotten and they cannot even manage the most basic show of gratitude.

that you would endeavor to provide an excuse for this kind of behavior, or attempt to rationalize it or explain by blaming what the government did, is astonishing. Every properly reared child is taught as a toddler that "the devil made me do it" is not an acceptable excuse for bad behavior. And here you are, giving cover to these brutes by saying the devil made them do it which even a child knows is wrong.

wow.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
"The US bombed them, so it's okay to accept them in Germany where they kick an innocent citizen down a flight of stairs because they're angry about it."

W T F . . .

Mental midgets and bleeding hearts make me sick.

There is never an acceptable excuse for this kind of crap. These people are animals and they will always be animals. It is their culture.

Regarding racism, I suggest people look up its definition. Those from the Middle East and India are actually Caucasoid. Do your GD homework.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In reference to the "Thug" .... if you noticed their faces were shielded so they could not be identified on TV. German TV is known to do this but I think they (the guy who kicked her and his buddies will be arrested and when it occurs we will know for a fact exactly who and what nationality is involved.

I live in Stuttgart and walking to work I walk past numerous cafes and restaurants and guess who sits in them all day long drinking their espresso or Turkish coffee? Its like a club.... full of members....but actually they are unemployed sitting around all day singing and laughing. And when they are done they head off to the sozialamt (welfare office) to pick up their money.

Not sure what year it was...... I think 2013.... a turkish migrant here in Stuttgart had a safety deposit box at local bank with 100,000 EUROS in it ..... CASH..... meanwhile he was drawing welfare for him, his wife and seven children. He drove a Mercedes Benz ( a nice one and not too old) while his wife begged on the streets.

I must be doing something wrong.... I don't have 100,000 Euros and I don't drive a Mercedes Benz.

edit on 8-12-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The mentality of you lot is not dissimilar to a cult. You're just as bad as the SJWs. Some of you are literally calling for the deportation or murder of a majority because of the actions of a few. Some are also ganging up on others with different opinions. I expect better of ATS, but this doesn't surprise me.

I understand this is a large problem which needs urgent address, however it does not mean that calling for these people's death should be acceptable behaviour. Nor should ganging up on other members.

Just to bring some sense of fact into the discussion though, how many refugees have sought asylum in Europe since the start of the crisis? 283,532 in 2014, and 1 million in 2015. We don't have final figures for this year, but there has been a downward trend since March. The makeup of this is largely seen in Germany (600,000) and Greece (496,119). Compare this to countries in the Middle-East and Africa: 2,724,937 in Turkey, 1,500,000 in Lebanon, 1,265,000 in Jordan, 420,000 in Saudi Arabia, 1,139,000 in Iraqi Kurdistan, 242,000 in the UAE, 155,000 in Kuwait, and anywhere from 115,000 to 500,000 in Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

There is clearly a large amount of refugees coming from Syria and Africa, however it does not do anyone any good to hype the crisis up and act as if every person who looks different is somehow malicious. Threads such as this are simply not constructive in the larger debate. It's only purpose is to serve as propaganda for those who are either so eager to eat it up or those who are so easily swayed. Every refugee who has committed a crime or has a suspect background should be deported - this i am not disputing. But i do not agree with the flippant comments about kicking them all out or executing them. That is reflective of extreme ideals.
edit on 8-12-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Who do you mean by 'You Lot' ? When I see people getting emotional and 'calling for violence/ if it were me.../kill em all' and so on, I ignore it, no stars, no reply, so as to not draw attention and create thread drift. Am I cultlike?

Its only purpose is to serve as propaganda for those who eat it up or are easily swayed? I respectfully disagree, though of course it does draw the 'feck moooslums' crowd, that is far from the only audience, and being an echo chamber for those views is not 'its only purpose.'

I fully agree with the flippancy of certain remarks and posters about kill em all and so on though.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Angel Merkel unilaterally did a very UNdemocratic move when she - without checking with EU parliament - went against all EU principles of movement and border controls - and opened up for millions illegal immigrants.

Then, she does not take any responsibility over the situation, and blatantly ignores what is going on.

She is the German version of Obama!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
My guess is they were harassing her earlier and she spurned their advances. Muslim men HATE it when you do that.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

Who do you mean by 'You Lot' ? When I see people getting emotional and 'calling for violence/ if it were me.../kill em all' and so on, I ignore it, no stars, no reply, so as to not draw attention and create thread drift. Am I cultlike?

I'm referring to those who are ever so eager to accept these threads or information at face value and go straight into calling for the mass deportation of refugees and other remarks unsupported by evidence. We had a similar thread a while back where an alleged Muslim interrupted a catholic prayer in France and got KO'd. People were very eager to blast Muslims and refugees, but it turned out that the 'Muslim' was actually a drunk (whose religion was unknown) who was assaulted by a member of an extremist Christian outfit.

You are not cultlike, but many participating in this thread and around this site are. This thread itself was created to bring attention to the crime in question, as well as raise the topic of immigration in Europe. Many have continued with broad and questionable statements, almost always in unison and against others with opposing perspectives. That is cultlike.

Its only purpose is to serve as propaganda for those who eat it up or are easily swayed? I respectfully disagree, though of course it does draw the 'feck moooslums' crowd, that is far from the only audience, and being an echo chamber for those views is not 'its only purpose.'

It appears to be a key audience this thread is going for, however. The video itself may not be propaganda, but the OP and many others here are using it to support their own agenda.

edit on 8-12-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
My guess is they were harassing her earlier and she spurned their advances. Muslim men HATE it when you do that.

Any man is capable of feeling bad (fear and depression) when rejected by a woman what ever means they applied weather it be innocent chatting or aggressive pursuit.

Now weather they kick off no pun intended or just walk away and shrug it off as a 'not ment to be' is down to the person you cant single out muslims on this one.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

Any man is capable of feeling bad (fear and depression) when rejected by a woman what ever means they applied weather it be innocent chatting or aggressive pursuit.

Now weather they kick off no pun intended or just walk away and shrug it off as a 'not ment to be' is down to the person you cant single out muslims on this one.

I sure can. I've seen enough of the migrant videos to know what I'm watching.

edit on 8-12-2016 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I sure can. I've seen enough of the migrant videos to know what I'm watching.

Case in point.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

You watch the videos you want to watch or those fed to you.

You cannot argue a bias due to the number of videos youve seen.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You watch the videos you want to watch or those fed to you.

You cannot argue a bias due to the number of videos youve seen.

Try me.

Please continue to stick your head in the sand, though.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
All this discussion about this and that and not one person noticed the most important thing in the whole video..

IF and I say IF because I don't speak German and have no idea if the suspect is in fact a Muslim Immigrant but if he is I already have the answer to this problem.

The kid in the video is drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes both of which and strictly against Sharia Law...If he in fact is Muslim and If in fact these people practice what they preach turn him into his local Imam....

It should be a quick trial in the town square briefly followed by a beheading or stoning of the suspect.....I mean that's their MO right??

Discuss lol

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Fair enough, usually the ones looking for confirmation bias make a statement or two then disappear so I guess I never really feel that its part of discussion.

Every subject, from the most innocuous to trans rights to the election, is full of them. Immigration has hardline pro and anti people and both show groupthink or cult like behaviour, but I don't think that makes it a 'you people' issue.

Like pro/anti 2nd amendment people who make EVERY thread involving guns or violence about the 2nd amendment, i try not let them colour my view of pro or anti 2nd amendment people.

The only thing I took away from this OP by way of pushing an agenda is DeathSlayers assertion that the German gov. are trying to downplay immigrant based crime in Germany, and I don't see that as pushing a nefarious agenda.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

By you down playing this makes you and your family open to living what others have. Being optimistic is great but being in denial is crazy.

It is not a FEW people, if it was most would disregard BUT that is NOT the case.

I guess you have never been to war? Dead women and children littering the streets? It effects you.... believe me.

Maybe you should volunteer and go to ME..... many position available both for military and civilians.

Take a guess how many ME sympathizers there are for terrorist? Do you KNOW?

Here is a SMALL list of known terrorist groups..... NOT COMPLETE:
Abdullah Azzam Brigades
Abu Nidal Organization
Aden-Abyan Islamic Army
Ajnad Misr
Akhil Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj
Al Ghurabaa
al-Aqsa Foundation
al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
Al-Badr
al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya
al-Haramain Foundation
Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya
Al-Mourabitoun
Al-Nusra Front
al-Qaeda
al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent
al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb
Al-Shabaab
Al-Umar-Mujahideen
All Tripura Tiger Force
Ansar al-Islam
Ansar al-Sharia (Libya)
Ansar al-Sharia (Tunisia)
Ansar Bait al-Maqdis
Ansar Dine
Ansaru
Armed Islamic Group of Algeria
Army of Islam
Army of the Men of the Naqshbandi Order
Aum Shinrikyo
Babbar Khalsa International
Balochistan Liberation Army
Boko Haram
Caucasus Emirate
Committee for Charity and Solidarity with Palestine
Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist)
Communist Party of the Philippines/
New People's Army
Communist Party of Turkey/Marxist–Leninist
Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei
Cumann na mBan
Deendar Anjuman
Dukhtaran-e-Millat
East Turkestan Information Center
East Turkestan Islamic Party
East Turkestan Liberation Organization
Egyptian Islamic Jihad
Ergenekon
Fianna Éireann
Great Eastern Islamic Raiders' Front
Hamas
Haqqani network
Harak

This is a partial list of known Islamic terrorist groups. NOT EVEN HALF OF THE LIST!!! Over 100 known terrorist groups (most being Islamic) around the world.

Again how many people in ME, Europe, Asia, North America, South American, Indian, Australian and African sympathizers are there who support radical Islam terrorist? THIS IS THE PROBLEM!!!!
edit on 8-12-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

The punishment for drinking in Sharia is not set in stone, but it is generally treated the same as falsely accusing another person, 80 lashes. Smoking is prohibited but was not commonplace at the founding of Islam and is seen as a personal moral question, so I guess the none smoking Muslims might view you as a sinner, but no punishment given.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
All this discussion about this and that and not one person noticed the most important thing in the whole video..

IF and I say IF because I don't speak German and have no idea if the suspect is in fact a Muslim Immigrant but if he is I already have the answer to this problem.

The kid in the video is drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes both of which and strictly against Sharia Law...If he in fact is Muslim and If in fact these people practice what they preach turn him into his local Imam....

It should be a quick trial in the town square briefly followed by a beheading or stoning of the suspect.....I mean that's their MO right??

Discuss lol

I know many muslims who drink and smoke and have homosexual sex and all swear to the Jihad and to the Koran.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

Fair enough, usually the ones looking for confirmation bias make a statement or two then disappear so I guess I never really feel that its part of discussion.

Every subject, from the most innocuous to trans rights to the election, is full of them. Immigration has hardline pro and anti people and both show groupthink or cult like behaviour, but I don't think that makes it a 'you people' issue.

Like pro/anti 2nd amendment people who make EVERY thread involving guns or violence about the 2nd amendment, i try not let them colour my view of pro or anti 2nd amendment people.

The only thing I took away from this OP by way of pushing an agenda is DeathSlayers assertion that the German gov. are trying to downplay immigrant based crime in Germany, and I don't see that as pushing a nefarious agenda.

Or maybe, just maybe, they're tired of trying to convince people of the dangers exposed in each if those threads.

Or should we stick around and argue with a stranger on the internet?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

What? If you feel I was singling you out that's your problem mate, I was defending the idea that this thread was not an outlet cultist behaviour and only furthering one viewpoint.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join