It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Violent video - Immigrant kicks German woman down subway stairs.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMNicks
But in the modern fashion of being $h1t scared to tell the truth, what did the DailyMail use for the headline?

German thug kicks women in the back

YES a "German Thug" not an immigrant which clearly by the video neither one of the thugs look german?!

What's a German supposed to look like?

I'm not being funny either, I know fellow Brits with a dark complexion.

edit on 8-12-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Are you surprised you haven't got any stars for that? How dare you speak maturely to a bunch of adult children.

Pearls before swine.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
White people and Christains are just as bad, this is just xenophobia.

...sorry, I just wanted to type that out to see how stupid it sounds, I feel like i just dropped a few IQ points.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: dollukka

I really want to know as well now.
I think the member just made it up though.

You mean like the Op made it up about this being a Muslim immigrant. Why don't you direct your anger towards him I wonder....?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
White people and Christains are just as bad, this is just xenophobia.

...sorry, I just wanted to type that out to see how stupid it sounds, I feel like i just dropped a few IQ points.

So...white people and Christians DONT do things like this?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
In reference to the "Thug" .... if you noticed their faces were shielded so they could not be identified on TV. German TV is known to do this but I think they (the guy who kicked her and his buddies will be arrested and when it occurs we will know for a fact exactly who and what nationality is involved.

I live in Stuttgart and walking to work I walk past numerous cafes and restaurants and guess who sits in them all day long drinking their espresso or Turkish coffee? Its like a club.... full of members....but actually they are unemployed sitting around all day singing and laughing. And when they are done they head off to the sozialamt (welfare office) to pick up their money.

Not sure what year it was...... I think 2013.... a turkish migrant here in Stuttgart had a safety deposit box at local bank with 100,000 EUROS in it ..... CASH..... meanwhile he was drawing welfare for him, his wife and seven children. He drove a Mercedes Benz ( a nice one and not too old) while his wife begged on the streets.

I must be doing something wrong.... I don't have 100,000 Euros and I don't drive a Mercedes Benz.

I see. And of course, every German is an upstanding citizen right? No one is lazy. None claim benefits then drink all day right? No German lies. Right?

Why don't you mention the vast majority of Muslims who work hard and abide by the laws?

No, you just focus on those guys, make assumptions about them, and ignore the fact that millions of Germans break the law and behave anti socially every f*cking day.

Oh wait! I got I understand now...it's the Muslims who MAKE them do that. Probably.

But probably is good enough for your agenda right? That's what your here for right? To spread hate, even with lies like this thread.

It's ok, don't be frightened. They are not all out to hurt you.
edit on 8-12-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I know many muslims who drink and smoke and have homosexual sex and all swear to the Jihad and to the Koran.

People will use whatever they have at their disposal to defend their bad behavior. The devil made me do it. She made me feel less than a man. She was dressed improperly. You can't always identify a Christian by their deeds and actions, no more than you can always identify an Islamist by their deeds or actions. Some of the most of the religious zealots, are the worst of the backsliders of their religion.

People make decisions based on what they have been taught, what they believe, and from personal experiences. Excuses are just ways they attempt to justify their choices.

For instance. Last night I asked a neighbor to help me remove a corn snake I have seen hanging out near my shed.I know that the corn snake isn't deadly, and I don't fear the snake, but I don't want to trip up on it and have a situation where it makes me kill myself or I kill it. He laughed and said he would help me out, he said he had no fear of handling snakes, but he won't go near a spider. My mother laughed and said, she didn't fear spiders or snakes, but if a lizard or a frog got on her, she would have a heart attack.

Three different phobias, all based on different past experiences with the small creatures. Some would say we are just irrational. That works for the person that is passing judgment, it does nothing for the situation.

My friends tease me about speaking in parables, but I have found when educating and instructing others, that they have better understanding when they can make a personal connection to the information being shared.

Another parable. I live in the thick of the woods, along with a handful of other people. Bobcat are common in my area. No one is afraid of them. We see them on our property all the time. I let them run freely, but I never let my dogs out unless I am there to keep and eye on them. Not just because of the Bobcat, there are other wildlife that can cause problems I don't need, including skunk. Some of my neighbors have gone to expensive means to try to keep them out. Some of my neighbors shoot them on sight. Again, all of them good people, that have had different experiences with the same animal. All good people with different solutions to the same problem.

I have said all of this just to say, that it is not just Muslims that shouldn't be labeled as the same. All people come in different sizes, shapes, and colors. To add a little spice, they also come in different cultures with complex histories. And to complicate the situation even more, they all make decisions based on different personal experiences.

It just isn't as easy as good or bad, or black and white. We are individual and complex creatures.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Id put them on the end of a 1000 foot rope throw them off a 1500 foot platform---see if it rips their head off
edit on 8-12-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That is one of the most gutless acts i have ever seen. Might be time to leave these people to dodge bombs in their own homeland. That or let me at 'em!! Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beatnixx1414
That or let me at 'em!! Disgusting.

Hooray!! internet tough guy is here!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Yeah I see them now. Kudos.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Thank-you for posting this but it won't make any difference.The world
has been turned upside down and there will probably be more crimes like
this committed.Plenty of victims but no one brought to justice.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Biigs

originally posted by: Tempter
My guess is they were harassing her earlier and she spurned their advances. Muslim men HATE it when you do that.

Any man is capable of feeling bad (fear and depression) when rejected by a woman what ever means they applied weather it be innocent chatting or aggressive pursuit.

Now weather they kick off no pun intended or just walk away and shrug it off as a 'not ment to be' is down to the person you cant single out muslims on this one.

I sure can. I've seen enough of the migrant videos to know what I'm watching.

How do they know that every perpetrator in that video is muslim? You guys spout too much BS, it's not helping whatever narrative you are trying to push

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

where is anyone saying its always muslims doing this? maybe i missed it.

let me ask you a question if i may: what religions or cultures in the world still practice institutional oppression of women and children? (and i dont mean paying less than a man). Its not a trick question. How many female Imams are there in the world?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

let me ask you a question if i may: what religions or cultures in the world still practice institutional oppression of women and children? (and i dont mean paying less than a man). Its not a trick question. How many female Imams are there in the world?

Whats that got to do with this thread?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You missed it allright. The title of the video is Muslim Migrants Attacking European Girls.
As an example ,Women are not opressed in Albania or Azerbaijan, both 99% muslim countries.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

let me ask you a question if i may: what religions or cultures in the world still practice institutional oppression of women and children?

The Amish and the most Orthodox Jews.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Just wanted to point out that that is not the title of the thread.

(just seen the video, disregard post)
edit on 8/12/2016 by Learningman because: blindness?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I've called out Deathslayer (the Op) in three of his anti muslim posts today, none of which are substantiated. He has yet to reply. I guess its easier to make up lies then to defend them right?

But then his work is done i guess, hes got people angry, spread the hate a bit more. Why bother defending himself and his bulls*it posts

(and watch as magically...the Op appears after i say this)
edit on 8-12-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

In Albania

UNICEF

A study carried out by forensic medicine experts in Tirana between 2001 and 2003 showed that there was a high incidence of violence exerted against female partners. The data indicated that there had been an increase in violence during the course of the study. Seventy-one per cent of cases involving abuse of the female partner were violent, and in 68 per cent of the cases the victims were homemakers between 20 and 40 years of age with a history of repeated violence. Professor Sokrat Meksi, who has worked in forensic medicine for many years, stated, “Violence in the family is growing. In the first years of transition it did not register as high a rate as at the moment. That it has had an increasing trend over the past five to six years is extremely worrying

In Azerbaijan

Child marriages Early or child marriage is the union, whether official or not, of two persons, at least one of whom is under 18 years of age. 1 By virtue of being children, child spouses are considered to be incapable of giving full consent, meaning that child marriages should be considered a violation of human rights and the rights of the child. Rates of child marriage are high in certain parts of Azerbaijan, and are the result of a combination of cultural attitudes, such as the importance attached to marriage and motherhood for women, and socio-economic factors, such as poverty. Child marriage is a gendered phenomenon that affects girls and boys in different ways. Overall, the number of boys in child marriages around the world is significantly lower than that of girls. Girl child spouses are also vulnerable to domestic violence and sexual abuse within relationships that are unequal, and if they become pregnant, often experience complications during pregnancy and childbirth, as their bodies are not ready for childbearing. Upon marrying, both boys and girls often have to leave education to enter the workforce and/or take up domestic responsibilities at home.

UNFPA

Women are still oppressed in both countries.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join